• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Azure's Graphics

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Sorry it took so long, but I finished your requests, PancakeSamurai and DarkLink7:

PancakeSamuraisRequest_zps430aae7a.png

DarkLink7sRequest_zpsc136032c.png

I think I'm done with taking signature requests for now... I just don't really feel like doing them. Sorry. xD I'll still take avatar requests, though, since those are really easy.

This one's for me; Kirito from SAO II:

saoiikirito_zps2c2ffd40.png

Fig

The Altruist
Nice job on your graphics Az. I really do love the colors and lighting on each design. I think it is safe to say that my favorite is probably the signature that you did for DarkLink7. It's very bright and vivid and also holds a very powerful message! Keep up the great and magnificent work. :yes:

Fig

The Altruist
I don't see what is so difficult of coloring a manga panel, then again everyone is different so I don't know. I'm no art major or anything, but isn't there a way to color more efficiently? If there isn't, then my condolences to your anyway. I do like the coloring to it though. Something about it just makes it seem official from my perspective. Nevertheless, I would like to say that you did a swell job on this graphic. Keep up with the fantastic work. It's always great to see improvement from graphic design artists from each new graphic they create.

Fig

The Altruist
Really enjoyed the latest graphics you designed. I was sorta expecting a graphic based on Korra given the account that Book 3 has finally finished has been given praise across the entire fandom. I mean I know it was one of the best finales out of all Korra seasons but seeing that must of the fandom say that it's one of the best finales from both Avatar and Korra is phenomenal. Either way, you should congratulate yourself on designing these wonderful graphics. Best of luck to you throughout this upcoming Fall semester. :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom