• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Azure's Graphics

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Changed the text on my last sig to lyrics from DOA from the Attack on Titan soundtrack:

keepyourweaponsaimed_zpsb0bb8972.png

I think it's better this way.

Fig

The Altruist
I really like your signatures Az! I really love the one with Zelda U Link with Eren's/Mikasa's quote as it makes perfect sense given from what we saw in the Zelda U trailer! You should totally make a signature that's based on Hyrule Warriors! ^^

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Sorry I keep forgetting about your wolf signature, Wolf Sage... Dx

Anyway, I wanted to make a bunch of Fairy Tail-themed avatars, so I made a Natsu avatar for myself and a Lucy avatar for Violet:

NatsuColorSpread_zps0544a30f.png

LucyColorSpread_zpseba914eb.png

If anyone wants me to make them a Fairy Tail avatar, you can pick a character from this image. Just tell me who you want and what color background you would like.

Fig

The Altruist
Awesome avatars Az! If I had to chose from which character from that pic, I'm sure it would be Grey as he's my personal favorite character from Fairy Tail. You did a marvelous job with your avatars and I do hope that you can continue to make more! ^^

Mido

Version 1
Hmm....you know, I think I'd like to request one, Mr. Sage! I'll have to give it some time to think about this!

Well, it took me five minutes, so I think I'll go with Happy! Could you do a red background for it?

I will say, since I forgot to already, that your work is looking great! :yes: Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Finished, Mido:

HappyColorSpread_zpse6937f60.png

Fig, you never told me what color background you wanted so I just went with green. Tell me if you want a different color.

GrayColorSpread_zpsea17c077.png

I want someone to be Erza, Wendy, and Juvia... Fairy Tail avy army yee

Also, Wolf Sage, I'll get to your sig eventually... xD I did pick out a motto for it, at least. "The Hunt Is On" is what it will say. Let me know if that's okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom