• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Azure's Graphics

Azure Sage

Join your hands...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
New signature based on SAO II:

phantombulletnotext_zpsce398a1f.png

I like how it came out. I wanted to add some text in the bottom left corner but I was at a loss for what the text should say. :I

Azure Sage

Join your hands...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I like it.

Now you can post without merging. :3

Thanks, man! Now for a Tamako Love Story signature. I watched the movie recently and it immediately jumped up to one of my favorite movies ever. So here's a sig based on one of my OTPs that became canon :party:

EverybodyLovesSomebody_zps11e8e4d6.png

SCREAMS LOUDLY BECAUSE THEY'RE CANON LOOK AT THOSE DORKS SALUTING

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Hiccup and toothless from How to Train Your Dragon with the words "I looked at him... And I saw myself."

Sheik

:the:
Can you make me both an avatar and signature of Skull Keeta? For the avatar, maybe use this image, and for the signature, maybe use this. Also, on the signature, add this text: Tell them the war has ended...

You can do whatever you want from there.

Azure Sage

Join your hands...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Can you make me both an avatar and signature of Skull Keeta? For the avatar, maybe use this image, and for the signature, maybe use this. Also, on the signature, add this text: Tell them the war has ended...

You can do whatever you want from there.

I don't do sig requests anymore (DarkLink7's was a special circumstance), but I can do the avatar. What color background do you want it to have?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom