• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Axle the Beast

Dan

I'm afraid my friend Jim Jam has it all wrong. What really happened was Axle was painting a fence with JJ when suddenly the infamous British Street gang the copper coin brigade came out of no where and shouted to him "oi mate you think your so hard painting fences pussio, guess what we painted your mum last night init blud", before axle could respond they launched their infamous copper coin barrage which is essentially the gang taking 1p and 2p coins out of their pockets and throwing it at the target. Axle and JJ were brutally wounded. JJ with his last dying breath took his wii mote and nun chuck out from his underwear (note it was coiled round his ding doing before) and swang it at Axle's hat which knocked it off his head. The smell from within was so powerful it pretty much nuked the entire place within a 100 mile radius.

That was not only the end of the Axle and JJ power hour, but also the end of the beloved copper coin gang, the only people that actually utilised small change in a tasteful manner, may they all rest in peace.

This last story seems the most likely. The sad thing is 1p and 2p coins should have been taken out of circulation. Nobody uses shrapnel anymore.
Were they visiting Liverpool on holiday? Last time I went there I got duped into giving some scrote 50p because he 'lost his wallet'. Can't believe I fell for it. Lesson learnt.

It would be nice to have a serious answer to this. Ive looked and looked across youtube for his Mailbag videos, which were awesome. This was before i joined here, and my first contact with ZD.

I don't think we are going to get one.

I imagine he got a girlfriend or a job or both.

Think about it. What are the two biggest blockers to your game time??? Women and work.

It is a shame. The mailbags were really good. If you want a replacement, try YouTube 'eggbusters' it's a really fun weekly video.

I don't think we are going to get one.

I imagine he got a girlfriend or a job or both.

Think about it. What are the two biggest blockers to your game time??? Women and work.

It is a shame. The mailbags were really good. If you want a replacement, try YouTube 'eggbusters' it's a really fun weekly video.
It would be nice to have a serious answer to this. Ive looked and looked across youtube for his Mailbag videos, which were awesome. This was before i joined here, and my first contact with ZD.
First, I think we have a new mailbag with Mases.

As for Axle, from what I've been able to gather, he joined a religion and went on a mission for them and then either he's still on the mission or when he returned he said he'd be right back after painting a fence for a neighbor or something but never did return.

So the fence painting was something he actually said ? you can understand my confusion xD

I know moses does the new mailbag, and not to be rude, but he lacks the energy to be the host of, well, anything.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Axle has actually been reassigned recently, now he is in charge of painting the great US-Mexico divide wall, under the command of Trump but funded by the Mexicans. It's a rather hefty job and he sadly lacks the time to upload the mailbag. Shame, I rather miss seeing his god-like image on a screen talking about Zelda games with his luscious locks and gorgeous voice. rip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom