• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Axle the Beast

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I didn't want to tell you the truth. I wanted to go with the fence painting thing because everyone likes the conspiracy theories about the fences but I feel you all deserve to know. Basically the reality is Axle had unprotected sex with an African prostitute and he's got full blown AIDS. He's absolutely riddled with it. He kind of went and did some really reckless stuff after being diagnosed with diabeetus, hence barebacking an African prostitute so now he had diabeetus and AIDS.

I didn't want to tell you the truth. I wanted to go with the fence painting thing because everyone likes the conspiracy theories about the fences but I feel you all deserve to know. Basically the reality is Axle had unprotected sex with an African prostitute and he's got full blown AIDS. He's absolutely riddled with it. He kind of went and did some really reckless stuff after being diagnosed with diabeetus, hence barebacking an African prostitute so now he had diabeetus and AIDS.

Dude what the hell? You're taking this too far. That was in very bad taste man.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
He tried huffing paint. Unfortunately, he used a paint bucket instead of a rag with spray paint so he ended up drowning himself. A sad way to go, but at least his insides were a nice clean white at his funeral.

Reactions: Dio

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Axle left the life of a Zelda Theorist to go on to bigger and better things. He wanted to be a fencepainter. He did fencepainting for awhile, and JuiceJ, his disciple, joined him in the business. One day Axle almost fell onto a fence that was very pointed, the fall could have killed him, but JuiceJ saved him. It was then Axle decided fencepainting was too dangerous.

He moved on to wallpainting, he figured he'd start with the biggest wall he could find. So he moved to China and began painting the Great Wall of China. He spent a year painting the Great Wall. After the year he finally stood back to admire his work, and realized it'd take about 100 years to paint the entire wall. He was fed up.

That was when he formed a paint huffing addiction. Being around the paint fumes made him feel good. He found that inhaling the fumes with deep inhales took him to a level of Zelda Theorizing he'd never reached before.

It ruined his life. So he ended up getting back in touch with JuiceJ. They got back together on a romantic rendezvous in the Bahamas. They started a fencepainting business there. Axle eventually found a way to stop huffing the fumes, although tempted on a daily basis. Until one day he relapsed and was found head first in a bucket of paint.

Reactions: Dan

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I must apologise profusely to those who I offended by mentioning AIDs in a joking manner. It was a really disgusting inspiration for humor. I sicken myself sometimes. Diseases really are no joke and there are some humour that should just be censored and never allowed to be aired because it just isn't funny objectively. Huffing paint jokes are fine as only a few people die a year from huffing substances, real lives are ruined as a result but whatever. Jokes about people dying in general is fine too, drowning deaths, being crushed. Any other death joke is fine just so long as it is ABSOLUTELY NOT FROM AIDs. It was especially in poor taste since Axels recent contraction of Ebola. I am sorry for the distress I have caused.

Joking about the AIDS problem in Africa. That's just.. no.
Well to be fair I doubt anyone would have been offended if he referred to the black death instead. Sure, it's a terrible disease but if it wasn't such a problem nowadays, it wouldn't have offended anyone.

Reactions: Dio

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom