• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Axle the Beast

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm actually legitimately worried about The Beast and his friend who came over. 2 years ago he announced that he would be painting a fence, right, but a few months before THAT all entries on his website just ceased. Like, they just stopped without any kind of warning as far as I know.

Where could he actually be? I remember he said he was helping his aunt moving. But at the same time, I remember him saying that he refused to go to school or get a job, saying that if he was going to make it it would be entirely on his own without paying people or being a slave or some ****.

QUESTION? Do you think he could be trapped in 2014? Unable to have a happy new year and move on? He's stuck in time, forever painting a fence. I know this sounds crazy. But I'm currently re-watching all the old X files as quickly as possible on a free 30 day trial of Amazon prime. THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
QUESTION? Do you think he could be trapped in 2014? Unable to have a happy new year and move on? He's stuck in time, forever painting a fence. I know this sounds crazy. But I'm currently re-watching all the old X files as quickly as possible on a free 30 day trial of Amazon prime. THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE.

seven seasons right? should be doable, if you watch back to back. Lemmie know how it goes ^^. Loved that series when i was 14 then i saw all the plot holes and scully is annoying

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
The last time I saw Axle he was talking inanely as he tried to infract a bit of fencing. He hadn't sanded it down so it was not porous enough to take the pigment of paint. I assume he was institutionalised shortly after.

seven seasons right? should be doable, if you watch back to back. Lemmie know how it goes ^^. Loved that series when i was 14 then i saw all the plot holes and scully is annoying
They've just released a new season which is the 10th. I'm cheating a little bit. I'm only watching episodes that are important to the main story line OR have a score higher than 8/10 on IMDb. So there's about 10 episodes per season. It gets **** after season 8 anyway. Amazon prime is pretty decent. I just don't want to pay £79 for a years subscription. Check them out again if you get a chance, they still stand up 20 years on.

Night Owl

~Momentai
Details in my blog entry but since this thread is meant for notifications of this nature I figured I'd bring it up here too:

Not leaving ZD. Been busy. Be back soon. Tell your friends!
This is the last we have heard from him, I don't remember what the blog post said. (we used to have blogs before we switched to xenforo)
He hasn't been on since.

This is the last we have heard from him, I don't remember what the blog post said. (we used to have blogs before we switched to xenforo)
He hasn't been on since.
Thanks! Do you know the date that his last post was written?

Looks like he was ready to come back and pick up where he left off.... So weird.

Night Owl

~Momentai
Last edited:

Dan

Haha!
QqvPAi2.png

Pen

The game is on!
I discovered some neat little tidbits.

Mr. The Beast sitting in the bathroom talking to himself while wearing a troll mask is just one little example. And he sure knows how to be dramatic.

As for where he is, I heard he got tired of the rust scraping business which was why he moved on to fence painting. And I think I heard something about face painting. He might be into that too. Sadly I cannot say which of the several explanations regarding his demise is true though. He's quite mysterious indeed, our Axle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom