• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Avengers Mafia: Attack of the Cosmic Invaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm seeing theories tossed around about either DekuNut or Viral being the Godfather. I don't see any indication PatCat was roleblocked, so his lack of a result could indeed mean Deku is an investigation proof Godfather in addition to having his kill be roleblocked the previous night.

Vote: DekuNut

It's probably safe to say that the mafia roleblocker has been honed in on PatCat since the claim.

And yeah, let's not hammer Deku yet. The only reason I don't want this day ending early is because I want to see what Viral has to say about the accusations thrown his way.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Vote Tally 4.2

DekuNut (6) - Jamie, Kirino, Linkdude74, Eduarda, A Link In Time, LittleGumball

Not Voting: DekuNut, The Hero of Legend, PatCat, HeroOfTime, Viral Maze, Ver-go-a-go-go, Kokirion, Frozen Chosen

With 14 alive, 8 votes are majority. Day 4 will end Tuesday, June 14th, 10am PST (GMT-7).

Last edited:

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
If the last Mafia member is @The Hero of Legend we might not win this game if we keep letting him slip by.

Legend, if you're town, it's your responsibility to help us. Make sure we don't mislynch you. If you're Mafia, well you need to act town. Either way you should post more. Or we'll end up targeting you.

I hope Pendio has walked you through the soft claims so far. Is there anyone who's soft claim doesn't seem to be adding up?

Eduarda

Since Storm's gone and we are just on standstill, why not :wynaut:

Eduarda - I think this would be claiming so
DekuNut - Suspect
Vergo - Commuter
The Hero of Legend
LittleGumball
Viral Maze - Suspect
Frozen Chosen - Suspect

kokirion - JoaT
Kirino
Linkdude - Roleblocker
PatCat - Cop

A Link In Time
HeroOfTime - Immobilizer
Jamie

If we are right about these three we have one more scum to find in the 4 without an alignment. I know Gummy didn't claim but she seems very Town to me and if shes Mafia I might as well give up. Anyone want to share their thoughts on the left over 4?

If the last Mafia member is @The Hero of Legend we might not win this game if we keep letting him slip by.

Legend, if you're town, it's your responsibility to help us. Make sure we don't mislynch you. If you're Mafia, well you need to act town. Either way you should post more. Or we'll end up targeting you.

I hope Pendio has walked you through the soft claims so far. Is there anyone who's soft claim doesn't seem to be adding up?
Yes, Pendios been helping me out in our private convo. However, I really have no idea how to prove I'm not Mafia except simply saying "I'm not Mafia."

Kirino

Tatakae
@Eduarda: I don't agree with your exoneration of LG and I don't really see a reason for it. If anything, I think her playstyle definitely seems less town here than it did in Lineages, as I've already explained:

Kirino said:
Another player that's caught my eye but isn't talked about much is LG. As town in Lineages, she was a very active and contributive player who was a major town leader, and it was that playstyle that made me confident of her innocence early on. Her playstyle in this game definitely seems more calm and less in the foreground, and although still active and with a lot of posts, many of them are quite short and lack substance. Not necessarily major evidence, but I think it's something worth paying attention too.

As for who the final Mafia is, I doubt it's Jamie given Koki's claim and our new knowledge of the night scene. That leaves us with LG, HoL, and ALIT. Assuming we're correct about the three suspects, I think it's almost certain that the fourth is one of them.

If we are right about these three we have one more scum to find in the 4 without an alignment. I know Gummy didn't claim but she seems very Town to me and if shes Mafia I might as well give up. Anyone want to share their thoughts on the left over 4?

I'm not ruling out Gumball just yet. I haven't played a game with her in a long time, but I've seen in other game threads like Lineages how much she's improved her game.

Jamie was seemingly investigated by kokirion. Unless he's the Godfather, there's no real reason to think he's mafia at the moment.

That leaves Kirino and ALIT, both who I've had neutral reads off most of the game, probably due to them being replacements. Worthy of note is ALIT's reaction to Linkdude claiming that he roleblocked him. I thought that was game, set, and match, but ALIT kept his cool and just said it straight that he doesn't have a night action. I wouldn't put it past him to bluff though, as he kept a steady hand at the endgame of TF2 despite it being functionally hopeless.

Eduarda

@Eduarda: I don't agree with your exoneration of LG and I don't really see a reason for it. If anything, I think her playstyle definitely seems less town here than it did in Lineages, as I've already explained:
Yeah, I know you find her suspicious. I personally think she's a lot less so, and I believe as do many others. Without strong evidence, I'm not willing to vote Gummy, tbh. I haven't seen her full play in Lineages, but I know that she wanted to be targeted by the mafia because of her second ability. So I'm assuming that's why so was posting so often. Now from what you've said, she's more reserved. That might simply be a change of game plan. If any actual evidence comes against her, or we're left with just her to go, though, I'll be willing to vote her.

As for who the final Mafia is, I doubt it's Jamie given Koki's claim and our new knowledge of the night scene. That leaves us with LG, HoL, and ALIT. Assuming we're correct about the three suspects, I think it's almost certain that the fourth is one of them.
I know. I'm waiting on one of the three flipping Godfather before I rule out Jamie, though. I do hope one of them is - most likely Viral. That would lessen the pool down.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
But if so, you're saying that Viral Maze is the Godfather.

Night 2 Frozen Chosen and Jamie were roleblocked.
Night 3, DekuNut was roleblocked.

Both nights, there's a possibility Mafia were roleblocked. And Mafia can only be roleblocked if their Godfather is roleblocked. Not any goon.
Now assuming Viral is the Godfather, he wasn't any of the role block targets so the Mafia's kill should have went through Night 3.
Eduarda.. what are you talking about? It's already been confirmed that, at least most likely, Storm gave Raj something that protected himself. Why do you keep mentioning him being godfather? Wasn't this literally settled several pages ago?

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Never mind, I'm the stupid one. I say we wait for raj's explanation though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom