• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Avengers Mafia: Attack of the Cosmic Invaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Im more or less suspicious of Viral Maze, Jamie, and LD74

Im going on a hunch that LD might be scum because he was scum in Puppets. Kind of like how i was Roleblocker in TF2 and Lineages

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Eddie . how about you only like the posts of those you think are scum as sort of a non-verbal technique

The same figure from the night before, riding the high tech flying jet ski, came to a house, intent on killing its resident. Somebody else went with it too, ready to clean up the body afterwards; however, all they were able to find was a giant ant, which it killed mercilessly before leaving the house disappointed. Perhaps it hadn't searched thoroughly enough, or maybe there was also something else preventing it from being able to kill, but regardless, no blood was spilled this night. The tall robot from before was not even out and about, it was keeping to itself tonight.

Lolololol, you mafia and Serial Killer types really want this Ant Man dead, don't you? Wonder who it could possibly be....

There is literally no point in keeping quiet when both the 3rd party faction and the mafia know about it now, as it does nothing but hurt the town because they're the last ones in the dark. There's probably a life timer on Ant Man's head now; I was hoping the lid wouldn't be blown off so early and that we'd take down a potential mafia Strongman or Roleblocker, but I'm not surprised this has happened so far. I hope our Doctor in this game is smart.

Not going to go into detail for now. If there's a fake counter-claim, I want to have specific information to provide that they can't possibly match. All I'll say is that I'm loving every minute of this so far and it's awesome to finally be able to put out all my thoughts in a game out on the table and not have to worry about the consequences right off the bat.

However, out of a darkness came a young man in a red suit, swinging on what appeared to be some sort of adhesive webbing, akin to that of common spiders. Believing him to be suspicious, he broke through the window of Eduarda's house, and used his web-shooters to pin him against the wall. "Stay there" he said. "I really don't know what I'm doing, but now you can't move... OMG THAT IS SO COOL!!!" he shouted as he looked at the television screen, on which there was what was evidently a Michael Bay film (he saw an explosion out of the corner of his eye and got distracted). He decided to stay there and finish watching the film, forgetting all about Eduarda. When morning came, he was discovered there. People questioned his experience working in the field, and wondered how old he was. Not knowing any better, he took off his mask and revealed himself to be HeroOfTime, better known as Peter Parker/Spider-Man. Wondering who let a 15-year old fight with them, everybody left Eduarda's house, with him still stuck to the wall.

You all now know that HeroOfTime is indeed a member of the town, as he is an Immobiliser.

Okay, so out of ALL the people you could have silenced.... you chose the one person in this game that's been the most active? WTF?

Anyway, now that everything is out in the open and I feel like I don't have much longer in this game, it's time to take the nice guy gloves off. It's obvious our little "let's lynch based on 'evidence'" strategy isn't going to do much but get our Vigilante lynched. I think drastic measures are in order, unless we're going to lynch PatCat or LInkdude for no reason given their uncontested claims (I'm automatically suspicious of anyone who says that's a good idea today).

Okay, Hero is obviously confirmed town, and I see no reason to suspect Linkdude, PatCat, or Vergo right now. They're all solid town reads for me after their softclaims. I'm going to look back at our other ten members. In a game of this size, there are probably four scum, so I reckon we have a 50% chance of hitting mafia or serial killer among them. Time to read up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom