• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Avengers Mafia: Attack of the Cosmic Invaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
One possible thought: Eduarda, pat, and LD are all scum. Very unlikely but cant deny the possibility.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
I don't agree with suggesting a specific target. I don't want to go into detail because that would just be an unnecessary discussion about WIFOM, but the doctor should go with their gut feeling. If they guess correctly, that's great, but we'll still have another worthwhile PR to make use of either way.
I think I have an idea.

Kirino

Tatakae
One possible thought: Eduarda, pat, and LD are all scum. Very unlikely but cant deny the possibility.

If true, that would be masterful. I doubt it, though, because if people started to counterclaim then their plan would fall apart pretty quickly.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Day 2 Final Vote Tally

PatCat (1) - Frozen Chosen
Mido (5) - PatCat, A Link In Time, HeroOfTime, Eduarda, DekuNut

Not Voting: The Hero of Legend, Kokirion, Viral Maze, Sadia, Ver-go-a-go-go, Kirino, Mido, Linkdude74, Storm, Jamie

With 17 alive, 9 votes are majority. Day 2 will end Monday, June 6th, 10pm PST (GMT-7)

The day started out slow, but picked up speed as it progressed. Towards the end, some people kept changing their accusations, until everybody eventually settled on the day's lynchee. Many were uncertain of his genuine scumminess, but they figured he would provide the town with the most information. Besides, he was the only one who hadn't copped-out with a soft claim! Telling himself he would not be a very positive asset, Mido eventually gave himself up and decided to let the town lynch him. So after many attacks had hit him from all different directions, Mido fell dead, his head laying several feet from the rest of his body. The town cleaned up what was left of the mangled mess that was Mido, and they discovered a horrific sight: a blood stained vibranium shield with red and blue stars and stripes. It was then that they realized they had made a terrible mistake, because it became evident from that point that...

...Mido was Steve Rogers/Captain America, the Town Vigilante.

The Living (16):
  • Eduarda
  • Sadia
  • DekuNut
  • Ver-go-a-go-go
  • Storm
  • The Hero of Legend
  • LittleGumball
  • Viral Maze
  • Frozen Chosen
  • Kokirion
  • Heroine of Time Kirino
  • Linkdude74
  • PatCat
  • Doc A Link In Time
  • Cthulhu HeroOfTime
  • Jamie
The Dead (4):
  • Malon - War Machine, Bulletproof Townie (Lynched Day 1)
  • Johnny Sooshi - Scarlet Witch, Mind Controller (Killed Night 1)
  • Pendio - Black Panther, Jailkeeper (Killed Night 1)
  • Mido - Captain America, Vigilante (Lynched Day 2)
Night 2 Begins!

Those with active power roles have until Tuesday, June 7th, 10PM PST (GMT-7) to send me your night action.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
There was a lot happening tonight, but at the same time, there was nothing at all.

The same figure from the night before, riding the high tech flying jet ski, came to a house, intent on killing its resident. Somebody else went with it too, ready to clean up the body afterwards; however, all they were able to find was a giant ant, which it killed mercilessly before leaving the house disappointed. Perhaps it hadn't searched thoroughly enough, or maybe there was also something else preventing it from being able to kill, but regardless, no blood was spilled this night. The tall robot from before was not even out and about, it was keeping to itself tonight.

However, out of a darkness came a young man in a red suit, swinging on what appeared to be some sort of adhesive webbing, akin to that of common spiders. Believing him to be suspicious, he broke through the window of Eduarda's house, and used his web-shooters to pin him against the wall. "Stay there" he said. "I really don't know what I'm doing, but now you can't move... OMG THAT IS SO COOL!!!" he shouted as he looked at the television screen, on which there was what was evidently a Michael Bay film (he saw an explosion out of the corner of his eye and got distracted). He decided to stay there and finish watching the film, forgetting all about Eduarda. When morning came, he was discovered there. People questioned his experience working in the field, and wondered how old he was. Not knowing any better, he took off his mask and revealed himself to be HeroOfTime, better known as Peter Parker/Spider-Man. Wondering who let a 15-year old fight with them, everybody left Eduarda's house, with him still stuck to the wall.

You all now know that HeroOfTime is indeed a member of the town, as he is an Immobiliser.

Due to Eduarda having been webbed to the wall, she is silenced for the entirety of this game day. She cannot post in the thread, nor can she vote.

The Living: (16)
The Dead: (4)
  • Malon - War Machine, Bulletproof Townie (Lynched Day 1)
  • Johnny Sooshi - Scarlet Witch, Mind Controller (Killed Night 1)
  • Pendio - Black Panther, Jailkeeper (Killed Night 1)
  • Mido - Captain America, Vigilante (Lynched Day 2)

Day 3 Begins!

With 16 alive, 9 votes are majority. Day 3 will end Friday, June 9th, 10PM PST (GMT-7).

Last edited:
Wow, that's a really cool role actually. Well, HeroOfTime has been verified. Though I feel bad for Eduarda. Hopefully everyone else can pick up the slack and post more.

My knowledge of the Avengers is extremely limited. Who exactly is the jet ski guy again? What role does he correspond to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom