• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Avengers Mafia: Attack of the Cosmic Invaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
If you only wanted to vote someone if you have a scum read, why did you vote for Malon? You clearly stated you thought he was town. Why didn't you just not vote anyone?

Tristan told me not to give a vote count but I don't think anyone's close to majority

Malon was WAY condemned at that point anyway, and wasn't a really useful townie, as MANY of the other members stated. I mainly voted to speed up to majority lynch. At that point, my lack of a vote would have just resulted in a prolonged day that ended in Malon's execution. Right now my vote would likely mean the death of who I voted for, whereas my voting on Malon wouldn't have changed whether he survived or not.

Does anyone have two votes, if you're allowed to say?

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Can someone let me know what LD and Pat's claims were? I can't seem to find them.

Kirino seems pretty confident in LD's, which means it matches his role in some way, so I'm inclined to trust him (even though he had scummy ass posts about lynching himself), but I'm curious as to what the roles are.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
I'm gonna vote Mido now to ensure my survival. I wasn't going to vote, as I've said several times, but I have to now. :(

Vote: Mido

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Can someone let me know what LD and Pat's claims were? I can't seem to find them.

Kirino seems pretty confident in LD's, which means it matches his role in some way, so I'm inclined to trust him (even though he had scummy ass posts about lynching himself), but I'm curious as to what the roles are.
They were softclaims. Go forth and hunt.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Day 1 Final Vote Tally

Malon (11) - LittleGumball, PatCat, Johnny Sooshi, HeroOfTime, Frozen Chosen, Ver-go-a-go-go, Storm, Eduarda, Mido, Sadia, Kirino
@HeroOfTime I don't think the 4th vote is WAY CONDEMNED

@Jamie
I don't think I trust 5 players at this point since there doesn't even seem to be 5 players who don't want my lynch. The only person I trust right now is you because I know you are town.

@Eduarda, I also believe you to be town as well but for my own reasons related to the night. If I'm right about you, then I feel responsible for a death last night.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Thanks Eduarda. I'm inclined to trust those claims, and I'm not seeing any merit in a lynch of Mido at this stage. I wish I knew the votecount and the time remaining in the game, but alas, I do not, so for now I will
Unvote
Vote: HeroOfTime

on the assumption that the day is ending soon and mido is close to a lynch

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Crap. I highly doubt any of you will change your votes, but my role will make the mod reveal my alignment. If you want to still want to lynch me tomorrow, go ahead, but please let me use my role tonight and you can decide for yourself.

Doc got replaced by A Link In Time, by the way.

I think HeroOfTime has the most votes on him now. Are we really okay with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom