• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Avengers Mafia: Attack of the Cosmic Invaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Crap. I highly doubt any of you will change your votes, but my role will make the mod reveal my alignment. If you want to still want to lynch me tomorrow, go ahead, but please let me use my role tonight and you can decide for yourself.
Is this how Innocent Child works or something? Hero, don't answer that btw.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Again. I doubt anyone will change their vote, but I do ask you to reconsider, and tomorrow it'll make sense. I think PatCat has more votes than Mido, so I'm switching my vote.

Unvote
Vote: PatCat

Crap. I highly doubt any of you will change your votes, but my role will make the mod reveal my alignment. If you want to still want to lynch me tomorrow, go ahead, but please let me use my role tonight and you can decide for yourself.

I really don't know how that works. And I don't see anyone changing there votes anytime soon.

I think people on ZD need to stop using claims and statements that their night action will reveal their alignment and actually start using evidence from within the thread and explanations of their prior posts to defend themselves. Just saiyan.

Mido was suspicious of PatCat and Doc before. I trust PatCat's claim, and I know Doc's role, since I replaced him, so I feel more inclined to vote Mido right now.

Vote: Mido

Again. I doubt anyone will change their vote, but I do ask you to reconsider, and tomorrow it'll make sense. I think PatCat has more votes than Mido, so I'm switching my vote.

Unvote
Vote: PatCat

You just had to post this while I was writing my post. Ugh. This makes me feel even worse about you. I still feel slightly stronger about a Mido lynch, but I feel like your last five or so posts have been incredibly scummy. Also, I think only FroCho had a vote on Pat before you.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
i ****ing hate mafia

idfc what happens i'm going out for the night i literally do not care i am leaving my vote where it is
Honestly, I don't like the fact that you just poo poo every single role claim. I think claiming innocent child or whatever the **** Hero Of Time is doing is totally fair. The fact that HeroOfTime has a role that will literally reveal their alignment tomorrow is a pretty ****ing good reason not to lynch him.
Unvote

You are mad about completely reasonable roleclaims that are literally a part of every mafia game ever? Then stop playing, because they will always be present.

Now if you want to cast doubt on some more dubious roleclaims (HeroOfTime's not being one of them, because if he's lying, we will literally know in the next ****ing game day), perhaps you should fakeclaim more often.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I think a fair bit of what Hero's been doing has been more noob than scum. It's not alignment-telling, but just an observation.
My vote will remain off him for now. If, come tomorrow, he's still uncomfirmed, he'll be the next one to go down.

Kirino

Tatakae
I agree that we need to lynch someone, but I don't really think it should HoT, both because he won't give us much information and because of his claim. It's possible that he's scum and his reveal will be false, but I think this is highly unlikely and I've never seen such a role on ZD.

I might have been willing to vote Mido, but then you had to go and switch to PatCat. In any case, I'd much rather lynch you than him, so you might want to reconsider.

@HeroOfTime: What are the conditions for you to reveal your role? Could you do it right now?

Jamie

I agree that we need to lynch someone, but I don't really think it should HoT, both because he won't give us much information and because of his claim. It's possible that he's scum and his reveal will be false, but I think this is highly unlikely and I've never seen such a role on ZD.

I might have been willing to vote Mido, but then you had to go and switch to PatCat. In any case, I'd much rather lynch you than him, so you might want to reconsider.

@HeroOfTime: What are the conditions for you to reveal your role? Could you do it right now?
If his reveal is false I will literally **** on Tristan's head for bastard modding us.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
All I can say is that my role is town, and when I use my power, I become VT and the mod tells the players that I'm town. I can't nameclaim, but my power is similar to a roleblocker, slightly.

Arrrrgh, I hate flip-flopping, but okay I'll change my vote to save my hide :P

Unvote

Jamie

All I can say is that my role is town, and when I use my power, I become VT and the mod tells the players that I'm town. I can't nameclaim, but my power is similar to a roleblocker, slightly.

Arrrrgh, I hate flip-flopping, but okay I'll change my vote to save my hide :P

Unvote
I had a role similar to this in my first Smash Bros game, so I believe it fully.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
No idea what role he's alluding to, but if Jamie thinks it clicks, I'll be willing to wait for the next game day.

Unvote: HeroOfTime

Gosh, I wish my pressure to see if you'll crack wouldn't result in yet another soft claim >.> Tristan is going to kill us

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Gosh, I wish my pressure to see if you'll crack wouldn't result in yet another soft claim >.> Tristan is going to kill us

Sorry, it was the last thing I could resort to after I had three votes near the end of the day :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom