• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Avengers Mafia: Attack of the Cosmic Invaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Sadia hasn't posted since you made your list. Your change of mind comes off as rather scummy.

You gave a comment about Sadia's position on my list, so I changed it... I honestly didn't have really any read on her when placing her initially, but I thought she was leaning town slightly. You seemed to have more information about her, so I updated my list according to what you said.

Kirino

Tatakae
Both PatCat and Linkdude are softclaiming power roles and expressing their certainty that Eduarda is town. Normally, I'd be inclined to trust Linkdude more due to him claiming first, but PatCat was the first to express certainty in Eduarda being town; because of this, I believe that PatCat is town. Because of the second sentence of Linkdude's claim (which I won't go into too much, but I find it very reliable), I'm fairly certain he is as well. Of course, it's entirely possible that one is lying, but the available evidence makes me extremely reluctant to lynch either at this point, especially since I feel quite confident as to what their roles might be. Their claims are located below for convenience:

The only person I trust right now [Eduarda] is you because I know you are town.

I really don't like my chances here and if my chances aren't good than so aren't the town's. I guess I have to vote someone for there to be even a chance that a mistake won't happen.

@Eduarda, I also believe you to be town as well but for my own reasons related to the night. If I'm right about you, then I feel responsible for a death last night.

Because I think it's quite likely that both of them are telling the truth and am almost certain that at least one of them is, that also makes Eduarda as good as confirmed in my eyes.

Kirino is someone that stands out to me for being the last vote on Malon, and saying that he found the Patcat bandwagon "dubious and baseless from the start" (#342). I like his reasoning for calling out Linkdude, but in light of LD's softclaim and Kirino casting doubt on what was a very legitimate wagon, at least for the sake of gaining evidence at the time, he remains an unease at the back of my mind.

I'm not sure why my being the last on the Malon wagon is being brought up; I joined as a replacement near the end of the day and even then voted only to slightly hasten an inevitable process. My vote had no impact regardless.

As for the PatCat lynch, it was baseless due to the fact that he was new, it was his first post, there was nothing to go on anyway, and many similar empty posts are commmonly made and had already been made without much suspicion on them. I agree that there was legitimate cause for suspicion in his later posts, but on the first one alone, however useful the wagon may have been in promoting discussion, it was baseless.

I'm also not the only person to both suspect Linkdude and cast doubt on the PatCat wagon (Eduarda being another notable example), so I'm very curious as to why you seem to be singling me out.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Okay, I didn't think that anybody took my list that seriously. This early in the game, I had a difficult time discerning alignment for anybody, but I did what I could. When ALIT posted, he seemed to have more info, so I switched her over.

I make Sadia town, ALIT freaks out. I make Sadia neutral, Eduarda freaks out. This is just my personal list, I guess trying to put my personal thoughts here to help the town in a bad idea.

@Tristan, what's the vote count?

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Because I think it's quite likely that both of them are telling the truth and am almost certain that at least one of them is, that also makes Eduarda as good as confirmed in my eyes.
I don't think I've ever been confirmed townie. Feels kinda cool. But just in case if the doctor decides to protect me, please don't. I'd much rather you protect either Linkdude, PatCat, or whoever else you please.

Okay, I didn't think that anybody took my list that seriously. This early in the game, I had a difficult time discerning alignment for anybody, but I did what I could. When ALIT posted, he seemed to have more info, so I switched her over.

I make Sadia town, ALIT freaks out. I make Sadia neutral, Eduarda freaks out. This is just my personal list, I guess trying to put my personal thoughts here to help the town in a bad idea.
Why are you answering our questions in such a round about way? Speak up. If you have a gut feeling on Sadia, look back at her posts and tell me what make you think this. If you think she's more town than Kirino, tell me why.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you

@Tristan, what's the vote count?
Don't change because someone disagrees with your reads. It's how quickly your reads are changing that are causing people to suspect you.

@Kirino I admit that it was perhaps a bit unfair for me to criticize you for a logical decision to make as a replacement late into the day, but your post caught my attention in light of the recent claims. You haven't posted much on Day 2, so that also raised an eyebrow. There are still a lot of uncleared people who were on the Malon bandwagon, so there's a possibility it's a baseless accusation, but I'm keeping it at the back of my mind.

Eduarda

@Eduarda Why did you vote PatCat after his first softclaim, especially since you seemed to have a good idea at what he was hinting at in your response to me? I realize that sounds a bit hypocritical, since I also voted for Pat, but I only caught on to his earlier claim after his vote on Mido.
Nobody brought it up or hinted at it, and even PatCat didn't say anything further though suspicion was being turned towards him again. I thought he just worded it weirdly or I misunderstood. I said in my post that I'm not sure if it was a soft claim or not, anymore. And if it was, I hinted that I wanted PatCat to indicate it more so I'm sure before I completely rule him off for today's lynch. He didn't end up doing that either, or even responded to people talking about his soft claim, but I still think it's best to leave him for today.

@Malon, you really do need to post, and if you're inactive, you need a valid reason. "I prefer to lurk until I come to a conclusion so people will not pester me and so I do not appear to be a threat to the mafia," isn't useful to town in the slightest.

That said though, I think this is more of a rookie town mistake than anything else. At this early in the game, we don't have any legit leads, so I'm gonna go for a policy lynch.

Vote: Malon

[...]

I still don't have a vote for today, however, I really wouldn't be too upset about any of the current candidates being lynched today.

[...] I currently don't wish to vote anyone today. I'll read through the previous posts again, and reconsider if I'll vote.

Also, @HeroOfTime, I'd like to know why you're hesitant to vote anyone, unless it's on a bandwagon.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
I don't wish to vote just yet because I don't have a scum read on anyone. I'm content to let the others vote at the moment. I'm considering a Mido vote however.

I'm also working on a revised alignment chart that I'll post tomorrow... If I live that long :/

Does anyone have the current vote count?

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Also, my one bandwagon vote really isn't enough to assume I generally vote bandwagon. Check out my TF2 mafia votes if you want to see how I play. Again, it's night 2, and there really isn't enough info for me to want to off any of the players just yet, but I'll probably vote tomorrow.

Eduarda

I don't wish to vote just yet because I don't have a scum read on anyone. I'm content to let the others vote at the moment. I'm considering a Mido vote however.
If you only wanted to vote someone if you have a scum read, why did you vote for Malon? You clearly stated you thought he was town. Why didn't you just not vote anyone?

Does anyone have the current vote count?
Tristan told me not to give a vote count but I don't think anyone's close to majority

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom