• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Avatar: The Last Airbender Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
It was a generalization, I didn't mean it literally.

By being unhelpful, I mean that you haven't done much scumhunting, you haven't done much posting of reads, mostly this game you've just been focusing on me and for the majority of this day, you've just been complaining about my vote on you. You haven't done anything all game that's truly townie behaviour, so that's why I say your death wouldn't be a massively devastating blow to the town.

Okay, put yourself in my shoes, no one is acting particularly suspicious and along comes this guy who claims one role, almost gets lynched for it, them the next day claims a different role after he was revealed to be lying about the first one.

Why should I look elsewhere when I've got all these red flags right here?

Btw in case you haven't noticed I don't really block post cause I'm here a lot and if anyone wants my reads they can just ask since I'm not in the habit of updating them all the time.

I was really just complaining because if we have to have an extension I want more people to take advantage of it.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Right now the question basically is "do we kill Mezlo, funnier or a completely new alternative?"

I am hesitant about lynching Mezlo. I think he is either the vig or SK (might be the mafia too, but.... less likely). If he's the vig, killing him will hurt us. If he is the SK, killing him is not (yet) of upmost importance.
But I only want to keep Mezlo alive if Libk will check him tonight. But, @Libk , you stated earlier that you were not so willing to do that, right? I hope you will. If you will not, I will vote for Mezlo.

If Libk will check him tonight, I am willing to let Mezlo go for now.
In that case, I need to decide whether I'm fine with killing funnier or not. I'll be honest, he's on my list of people I consider likely to be scum. But I have not made up my mind yet whether I want to see him dead right now... or whether I prefer another lynch today.

Something else. Mezlo mentioned that Domo would be his second prefered lynch candidate. I think Domo's position depends on whether Mezlo is the vig or not... another reason why I would like Libk to check him tonight. It would provide much information about the remaining players.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
But, @Libk , you stated earlier that you were not so willing to do that, right?
I don't believe I've stated that. I would prefer not checking the same person twice but validating his claim would be good. I think I'm iffy on it because, like you were saying, if he's an SK we can always lynch him later. It could be better for us to validate other people over him. That said, I do understand how important validating Mezlo is so tbh he's probably who I'm going to check tonight. Then we can decide who to check after we validate him.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 2 Current Vote Tally:
funnier6 - 3 (Mellow Ezlo, Storm, Bok of the Wild)
Mellow Ezlo - 3 (Miss Cucco, funnier6, Domozilla777)

Not voting - Minish_Link, EMIYA Shirou, kokirion, Libk, A Link In Time

With 11 players alive it takes 6 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Tuesday, August 1st 2017 at 11:00 PM CEST.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Vote: EMIYA Shirou

I want this to be the alternate wagon to funnier instead of Mezlo. I think Mezlo's claim should be believed for the time being, since there was no counter claim. If Mezlo is telling the truth, he'll be cleared eventually. That means we probably have a serial killer or another killing role of some kind and three kills in one night will confirm Mezlo's claim. That said, if there is an SK, they may holster tonight to close this pathway to clearing Mezlo. If an SK ever flips, Mezlo would be cleared that way instead.

A Link In Time

ZD Legend
I don't believe I've stated that. I would prefer not checking the same person twice but validating his claim would be good. I think I'm iffy on it because, like you were saying, if he's an SK we can always lynch him later. It could be better for us to validate other people over him. That said, I do understand how important validating Mezlo is so tbh he's probably who I'm going to check tonight. Then we can decide who to check after we validate him.

I think you should lie check someone else because there's a good chance Mezlo dies tonight. Whether he's vig or SK, the mafia don't want another KP running around that can kill them in the night. Two townies died tonight, but that won't always be the case. I think we can confirm Mezlo either through sheer number of kills or if an SK flips eventually instead.

funnier6

Courage~
I think you should lie check someone else because there's a good chance Mezlo dies tonight. Whether he's vig or SK, the mafia don't want another KP running around that can kill them in the night. Two townies died tonight, but that won't always be the case. I think we can confirm Mezlo either through sheer number of kills or if an SK flips eventually instead.

This did not occur to me, that means no matter who gets lynched me and Mezlo are as good as dead, as no matter what KP Mezlo is the others will kill him.

Knowing this you decide to lynch EMIYA, what makes you go for him?

A Link In Time

ZD Legend
This did not occur to me, that means no matter who gets lynched me and Mezlo are as good as dead, as no matter what KP Mezlo is the others will kill him.

Knowing this you decide to lynch EMIYA, what makes you go for him?

Why would you be dead? You think Mezlo will shoot you no matter what?

There's a good chance Mezlo dies tonight, but if we have a doctor, the mafia or SK may be afraid to shoot him and waste a kill. But I think he'll die by night 3 at latest no matter what.

funnier6

Courage~
Why would you be dead? You think Mezlo will shoot you no matter what?

There's a good chance Mezlo dies tonight, but if we have a doctor, the mafia or SK may be afraid to shoot him and waste a kill. But I think he'll die by night 3 at latest no matter what.

Well, he did say so.

I don't know, that depends on whether the doctor believes him or not.

You didn't answer my last question though, why EMIYA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom