• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Avatar: The Last Airbender Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I honestly didn't think much of it until you brought it up just now. I think Domo may make a good shot in light of this information. If he flips scum, EMIYA will be exonerated.
Ya, and as Bok pointed out, he is also one of the only two people who have not said "I am town". There's no reason not to if you have nothing to hide.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I extensively looked through every player's post. I will keep my thoughts about that for myself for the time being because some of my findings may hurt the people I do not want to hurt in this game...

I was reading back through the thread, and noticed this post again. Would you be able to share those thoughts now? I find it a little weird that you said they may hurt the people you don't want to hurt in this game. I'm mostly curious about whether those thoughts have anything to do with our current situation involving Mezlo and funnier? But even if they don't, I would still like to hear them.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Do you have any other possible targets in mind in funnier flips town? You don't have to say who they are if you do, but I'm curious.
If funnier flips town, I might actually holster to avoid the possibility of having 4 less townies at the start of day 3. Haven't totally decided yet though.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 2 Current Vote Tally:
funnier6 - 4 (Mellow Ezlo, Storm, Bok of the Wild, A Link In Time)
Mellow Ezlo - 3 (Miss Cucco, funnier6, Domozilla777)
Domozilla777 - 1 (EMIYA Shirou)

Not voting - Minish_Link, kokirion, Libk

With 11 players alive it takes 6 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Tuesday, August 1st 2017 at 11:00 PM CEST.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
So I went back and read into a few people some more.

I'm not sure about the suspicions on Domo. He has definitely done some questionable things, but it seems like it's mostly due to not paying attention to the game. Day 1 he was pretty consistent in his suspicions about Storm and Deku possibly being scum buddies. He also said Eduarda seemed suspicious then as well and thought that all three of them could be scum if it was a 3 person team. Day 2 he voted for Storm but then unvoted after it was pointed out that Storm roleclaimed. Then he voted for Mezlo. It kinda just feels like he's not really paying attention and just going with the consensus, which doesn't seem like something his scum buddy would let happen if he were scum. Though I do realize that two of his suspicions the first day are now confirmed townies, and one of them is pretty much townie with their role claim. Not to mention that there's a chance of Mezlo being town as well, but a lot of people are suspicious of him. I'm not convinced on him either way, but I do feel like there are some bigger suspects out there.

I also wanna point out that I'm not really sure why a lot of people are believing that Miss Cucco soft-claimed the other mason. Maybe it's due to not knowing that her and Deku are an actual couple, which would explain her posts after his lynch. It seems like someone else has subtly been counter-claiming that mason "claim".

funnier6

Courage~
If funnier flips town, I might actually holster to avoid the possibility of having 4 less townies at the start of day 3. Haven't totally decided yet though.

Scuse meh Mez, did you ever answer my question about why you're trying so hard to lynch me when you're supposed to shoot me?

I mean, that's not normally what a vig does.

Also, I suppose nobody's concerned that I can't role claim?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I also don't think that if funnier flips scum than Dom will flip scum. Besides what I said before about being unsure about Dom, I feel like there's at least one experienced player in the mafia.

funnier6

Courage~
I think it's a teeny bit scary that everyone is already discussing all the connections they'll make after I'm dead, can't I just get a lie detector test? O-O

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'm going to be going to bed soon and unfortunately won't be here for eod, so I'll go ahead and post some of my reads/thoughts.

Town:
EMIYA
Libk
Storm

Neutral:
Mezlo (not so much neutral as very suspicious, but giving him a benefit of the doubt right now)
Domozilla
Miss Cucco
Bok (though I've been going back and forth between town and scum lean for him)

Leaning scum/possibly SK:
Kokirion
A Link in Time

I'm not entirely convinced of funnier being scum either, but a lot of people seem to think he's really suspicious so I doubt I could convince people to go for an alternative. Especially since it seems like the day has come down to a choice between him and Mezlo.

Libk and Storm have pretty believable role-claims right now, so they definitely look town. EMIYA has done some things to feel pretty good about him being town as well.

I've given my thoughts previously on Mezlo and Dom.

Although Miss Cucco has done a lot of things that I haven't liked/quite agreed with, I'm unsure on her. A lot of her opinions have gone back and forth, sometimes within the span of a couple of posts/pages. She was also strongly against an extension for the day, when it would be beneficial for town. But I feel like a lot of that can been due to her being newer to mafia. Though it's definitely something to keep an eye on.

I felt Bok was town for most of the game, but after my reread I've been unsure about that and keep going back and forth between town and scum for him. His play looks pretty typical for him, but it also feels like he's been laying a little low. He's been contributing and posting some reads, but not quite aggressive in his scum hunting. He hasn't been mafia yet though, so it's hard to tell.

A lot of people have given kokirion a town read, but I feel a little iffy about him. When rereading his posts, his opinions on things seemed to go back and forth a little bit, mainly concerning Mezlo. He originally didn't like that Mezlo had claimed, but felt it was a small town-tell, however he wouldn't remove his vote on him. Then he found the claim to be inconsistent, and thought Mezlo was lying about the role. Then at the beginning of day 2, he wasn't sure about Mezlo being scum anymore and claimed he wouldn't vote for him at the moment. And again a few pages later he didn't trust Mezlo's claim again. All of that was about the first claim of being vengeful. It's not absolutely scummy behavior, but it hasn't really set right with me after I did a read of him. Not to mention he is one of the only people not to post that he is town for Libk's role.

I've also previously explained my suspicions on ALIT. I did like his contributions at the beginning of the day, but I still feel really unsure about him. I didn't really like his vote on Bok at the end of day 1, because I felt it didn't make a whole lot of sense. He also said he didn't trust Bok at the beginning of day 2, but after Bok explained his day 1 actions, he said he was less sure of his suspicions on him and voted Libk. Both Bok and ALIT voted for Libk pretty quickly at the beginning of this day. I understand their reasoning for doing so, because he definitely needed some pressure on him at that moment, but I felt odd about it being so early in the day. Libk hadn't even really had time to come in and post yet, so it was unsure if the pressure was needed or not. I will say though, that I seem to read ALIT as scum a lot, even when he's not. So this may be just due to a difference of play styles, but I just can't get past his day 1 actions.

Anyways, it will depend a lot on how things are going into day 3 as to whether or not my thoughts still stand or not. But I wanted to put out my reads/opinions on things in case I die at night and can't put them out there the next day. I guess I'll also vote funnier although I'm unsure, as I'd rather lynch him than Mezlo right now.

Vote: funnier6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom