• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Avatar: The Last Airbender Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Honestly, this game is so crazy and I feel like nothing's happening. Of all the people I have my eye on, I'm thinking Mezlo is the best we can lynch today, but once again, we simply do not have enough information. I will vote, but only because I don't want an extension.

Vote: Mellow Mushroom
Interesting. You trying to push for a Mezlo lynch?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Why is it that we just had to have an extension and five hours later only three people have posted?

I'm starting to think there's a conspiracy goin on hereee

Because one of the reasons for the extension is that some people wouldn't be around for eod discussion. I just woke up myself, so I'll make an actual post a bit later when I'm more awake. I'm glad we have some more time to discuss though.

And y'all do realize that we don't have to use all of the time given in the extension, right? Majority vote ends the day, so if we can come to a decision it'll end sooner.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 2 Current Vote Tally:
funnier6 - 3 (Mellow Ezlo, Storm, Bok of the Wild)
Mellow Ezlo - 3 (Miss Cucco, funnier6, Domozilla777)

Not voting - Minish_Link, EMIYA Shirou, kokirion, Libk, A Link In Time

With 11 players alive it takes 6 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Tuesday, August 1st 2017 at 11:00 PM CEST.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Cons of Lynching Mezlo: If he's telling the truth this time and is actually the Vig, then we take out an extremely important role for the the town. We would then be down three townies going into night 2. And going into day 3, we'd be down a potential 5 townies. That would be half of the town dead (assuming 2 mafia, and a serial killer), giving the mafia and/or the SK a good chance of easily picking off the rest. Plus, if he is the vigilante, and is correct about funnier being scum, we would have to go through the process of lynching funnier instead of allowing Mezlo to nightkill him.

Pros of Lynching Mezlo: He could potentially be the SK (or mafia, but I think SK is more likely). He did lie about his role once already, and while his explanation can be as townie, it can also look like a risky SK plan. He's also on most people's radar as seeming at least somewhat suspicious, so there is a consensus there.

Personally, I think it could be in our best interest not to lynch Mezlo today. He does seem a bit suspicious, but I think lynching him today is much riskier than waiting to see how things are going into day 3. It seems more likely that he's the SK, than mafia, if he isn't a townie, and the SK is a tough role to win as anyways since you have to outlast everyone. If we tried to focus on finding mafia instead, we could potentially lynch one of them today. That would leave the SK and last mafia going into night 2. In that case, if Storm is actually the roleblocker, he has a better chance of stopping a nightkill. Not to mention, if Mezlo is the SK, he also has the chance of killing one of the members of the mafia, which would help us out as well. I think the mafia is a much bigger threat to us right now than the SK is.​

funnier6

Courage~
Cons of Lynching Mezlo: If he's telling the truth this time and is actually the Vig, then we take out an extremely important role for the the town. We would then be down three townies going into night 2. And going into day 3, we'd be down a potential 5 townies. That would be half of the town dead (assuming 2 mafia, and a serial killer), giving the mafia and/or the SK a good chance of easily picking off the rest. Plus, if he is the vigilante, and is correct about funnier being scum, we would have to go through the process of lynching funnier instead of allowing Mezlo to nightkill him.

Pros of Lynching Mezlo: He could potentially be the SK (or mafia, but I think SK is more likely). He did lie about his role once already, and while his explanation can be as townie, it can also look like a risky SK plan. He's also on most people's radar as seeming at least somewhat suspicious, so there is a consensus there.

Personally, I think it could be in our best interest not to lynch Mezlo today. He does seem a bit suspicious, but I think lynching him today is much riskier than waiting to see how things are going into day 3. It seems more likely that he's the SK, than mafia, if he isn't a townie, and the SK is a tough role to win as anyways since you have to outlast everyone. If we tried to focus on finding mafia instead, we could potentially lynch one of them today. That would leave the SK and last mafia going into night 2. In that case, if Storm is actually the roleblocker, he has a better chance of stopping a nightkill. Not to mention, if Mezlo is the SK, he also has the chance of killing one of the members of the mafia, which would help us out as well. I think the mafia is a much bigger threat to us right now than the SK is.​

Okay, where's the cons of lynching me?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Okay, where's the cons of lynching me?
Well, tbh, while you are very active, your posts lack content for the most part. I may have seen you post more than 2 or 3 lines just once or twice in the whole game, and the majority of your recent posts are just you complaining about being lynched (which is honestly really dumb, because you don't see me doing the same thing and we have the same amount of votes). You also haven't voted for anyone all game until you voted for me immediately after I claimed Vigilante. You haven't been overly helpful, and thus, even if you're town, your death won't really be a devastating loss to the town.

funnier6

Courage~
Well, tbh, while you are very active, your posts lack content for the most part. I may have seen you post more than 2 or 3 lines just once or twice in the whole game, and the majority of your recent posts are just you complaining about being lynched (which is honestly really dumb, because you don't see me doing the same thing and we have the same amount of votes). You also haven't voted for anyone all game until you voted for me immediately after I claimed Vigilante. You haven't been overly helpful, and thus, even if you're town, your death won't really be a devastating loss to the town.

While I have been doing mostly one liners since last night saying I only have one or two posts of content is completely inaccurate and I will not stand for it.

Of course you're not complaining you're not getting lynched, at least not today as everyone has made clear already.

I voted storm RVS tyvm and what on earth do you call helpful? Would you like me to agree with you on everything and supportively say I think so and so is guilty and lynch all who oppose you?

Okay I know that's not what you meant but define helpful. Btw, this is more than two or three lines.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
While I have been doing mostly one liners since last night saying I only have one or two posts of content is completely inaccurate and I will not stand for it.

Of course you're not complaining you're not getting lynched, at least not today as everyone has made clear already.

I voted storm RVS tyvm and what on earth do you call helpful? Would you like me to agree with you on everything and supportively say I think so and so is guilty and lynch all who oppose you?

Okay I know that's not what you meant but define helpful. Btw, this is more than two or three lines.
It was a generalization, I didn't mean it literally.

By being unhelpful, I mean that you haven't done much scumhunting, you haven't done much posting of reads, mostly this game you've just been focusing on me and for the majority of this day, you've just been complaining about my vote on you. You haven't done anything all game that's truly townie behaviour, so that's why I say your death wouldn't be a massively devastating blow to the town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom