• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Avatar: The Last Airbender Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Well, he did say so.

I don't know, that depends on whether the doctor believes him or not.

You didn't answer my last question though, why EMIYA?

I voted for EMIYA because I think his earlier suspicion of Domozilla felt extremely disconnected from the flow of the thread. He's been underwhelming all game, and his strange progression raised my interest. If you're mafia, I think his chances of being one increase even more as he only mentioned you being suspicious later on in passing.

D

Deleted member 14134

Just for reference for you guys

Claimed:
Mez: Vig
Libk: Lie Detector
Cucco: Soft claim mason
Storm: Roleblocker

Unclaimed
funnier6
Domozilla777
Minish_Link
Bok of the Wild
EMIYA Shirou
kokirion
A Link in Time

D

Deleted member 14134

Another list

People who have said "I am town"
Minish
Mellow Ezlo
Storm
Miss Cucco
Funnier
Emiya
A Link in Time
Bok of the Wild

People Who have not said "I am town"
Kokirion
Domozilla

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
@Minish_Link Is there someone you think would be a better lunch target besides funnier?

I'm not entirely sure yet. But if most people are convinced that funnier seems scummy, and Mezlo wants to make him his target, than it could be better to try and see if we can find the other mafia member. That way we could lynch them and allow Mezlo to kill funnier. Though this all relies on Mezlo actually being the Vig.

ALIT's suggestion for EMIYA being the alternative lynch is worth looking into, but I'm not sure about it yet. I haven't really had much of a read on him yet (probably since I don't know his playstyle), so I'll try to see if I can get anything on a reread.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Nope. She claimed mason with no counter claim, so I'm willing to believe it for now.
That face when...she never claimed Mason but played along with it. :shrug:

Also, I honestly don't understand your reasons for voting me when Domo has also been very disconnected from the game and his presence underwhelming. It seems to me like you're trying to take my suspicions on him and turn them against me. Additionally, it makes no sense to me because there'd be no threat to Domo otherwise, because there's already a tie-up between Mezlo and funnier. What part of my progression "raised your interest", and why focus on Domo out of all the suspects I'd listed?

I had you pegged as Town, but this move was a bit unsettling.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
I would have said Mellow Ezlo, but in light of recent events it's probably best to shift the focus on to someone else. Although I am wary of the possibility that Libk could be faking a Lie Detector claim in order to ward suspicion off of Mezlo. Well, I'll play along for the time being...

@Libk I am Town.

As for an alternative suspect, Domozilla would be a safe bet since it seems like he's been laying low for most of the game. I'm also considering funnier since he clashed with Mezlo on a few occasions and am not fully convinced by Storm's claim.

Do you have anyone in mind?
Had to dig past several pages to find this... The funny thing is that Alit had posted a ton afterwards yet only chose now to address it. I guess he must have read past it (bottom of the page and all), but it simply strikes me as strange that he called me out on Domo alone using almost the same reasons as me, just worded differently.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Vote: EMIYA Shirou

I want this to be the alternate wagon to funnier instead of Mezlo. I think Mezlo's claim should be believed for the time being, since there was no counter claim. If Mezlo is telling the truth, he'll be cleared eventually. That means we probably have a serial killer or another killing role of some kind and three kills in one night will confirm Mezlo's claim. That said, if there is an SK, they may holster tonight to close this pathway to clearing Mezlo. If an SK ever flips, Mezlo would be cleared that way instead.
I disagree with this, and I don't think we should be voting for different people at this point. Funnier and I are tied with 3 votes each, and there's barely half a day left in this game day, so the chance of an alternate actually getting lynched is slim. At this point, the best thing to do would be to simply break the tie by voting for either one of us, and the fact that you didn't seems rather strange to me. It almost seems like you might be trying to subtly save funnier by leaving it tied so we get a No Lynch instead of a funnier lynch, with you saying we should lynch EMIYA instead of me really sounding like a bluff. This raises red flags.

Also, I don't think EMIYA is a good alternate in the first place. He said one subtle thing earlier that makes me believe he is town, and something slightly less subtle more recently. I won't say what it is, but it's in this post. I had suspicion of EMIYA for a while earlier on, but as soon as I saw that, he was upgraded to a town lean.

Also, guys, Miss Cucco never claimed. I don't even think she was intending to play along with it, I'm 99% sure her interaction with Deku was just because of the IRL relationship. I have reason to believe she is not the Mason.

Now, while Alit's post raised red flags for me, I'm most suspicious now of Domo after funnier. I was before too, but I am moreso now because he tied up the votes, and it looks to me like it was done in an attempt to save funnier. I really don't like moves like that, especially since he had no explanation for it.

I highly suggest someone break the tie as soon as possible, whether it's a vote on me or a vote on funnier. There are only about 14 hours left, let's not end this day with another no lynch.

A Link In Time

ZD Legend
Had to dig past several pages to find this... The funny thing is that Alit had posted a ton afterwards yet only chose now to address it. I guess he must have read past it (bottom of the page and all), but it simply strikes me as strange that he called me out on Domo alone using almost the same reasons as me, just worded differently.

I mentioned I wanted to see more activity from Domo, but I was fine with giving him a pass for the day as other people seemed more suspicious at the time.

A Link In Time

ZD Legend
I still am suspicious of EMIYA, but I'll believe your statement of a potential soft claim for now. I was also hoping to get some votes onto him to see if anyone would budge when they saw another wagon started, but there was no movement, which bothers me. That implies one of two things. Either we have a town/town wagon and mafia want to create another no lynch situation to deprive us of information (dead air, dead villager) or they're creating a tie to keep funnier alive if he is a mafioso. I don't think everyone voting you is scum, so as not to out the entire team, if the second scenario is true, but it's worth keeping in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom