• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Avatar: The Last Airbender Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'm not sure. Everyone seems to think that our targets are only our targets for small reasons. Little slips and nothing much more. Which is true.

But I do want to discuss this. If we as a town decide to go for Mex, should we let Mex full claim his role? See if it's Vengeful, and if he can pick someone to kill after he dies. In that case, if he wasn't fake claiming and he actually is a townie, I want as many people as possible on his wagon in case he is saying the truth, so he has a better selection to choose from who he thinks might be scum. I mean, if that's how Vengeful works, I'm not sure.

The thing about that though, is that if Mezlo is decided as the one people are going to lynch, it would be easy for scum to stay off of his vote and let all the townies vote him to ensure that they get two town kills. If he's town, then scum knows he's more than likely telling the truth about his role and won't want to risk it.

funnier6

Courage~
Mkay this is mostly directed at what miss cucco said (too lazy to quote) I think deku would be defending storm no matter the alignment but he's been defending him so much it's like 80% of his posts so I'm thinking that might be a scum deku thing to do but tells nothing on storm.

Also cucco we don't have to maj we just have to lynch so getting seven votes isn't that important.

I want to hear more from Mezlo before I make any decisions, I can't think of anyone to lynch instead rn.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
The thing about that though, is that if Mezlo is decided as the one people are going to lynch, it would be easy for scum to stay off of his vote and let all the townies vote him to ensure that they get two town kills. If he's town, then scum knows he's more than likely telling the truth about his role and won't want to risk it.
Which brings the immoral part of it. We're going to have to decide who goes on the wagon, because scum sure as hell won't. We'll need to tell people who to vote even if they don't want to vote for Mex. I mean, on paper it's a good idea I think. Town has a two kills they can make. But idk if you guys are ok with it.

I'm willing to be on the wagon regardless.

Miss Cucco

Mrs. DekuNut
I think deku would be defending storm no matter the alignment but he's been defending him so much it's like 80% of his posts so I'm thinking that might be a scum deku thing to do but tells nothing on storm.
I want to hear more from Mezlo before I make any decisions, I can't think of anyone to lynch instead rn.
Yeah, but I'm not worried about it, If DekuNut happens to be Mafia we're all going to live anyway.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Which brings the immoral part of it. We're going to have to decide who goes on the wagon, because scum sure as hell won't. We'll need to tell people who to vote even if they don't want to vote for Mex. I mean, on paper it's a good idea I think. Town has a two kills they can make. But idk if you guys are ok with it.

I'm willing to be on the wagon regardless.

Is there anyone else who you'd be willing to vote, or are you the most set on Mezlo?

I'm not sure if there would be a whole lot of other people willing to vote him, other than the three that are on him already. It's hard to choose people either since they could have powerful town roles, but wouldn't be able to claim to potentially save themselves.

Eduarda

If I was to make the list, I'd say
  1. Eduarda
  2. ALIT
  3. Thar
  4. Storm
  5. DekuNut
Idk if I missed any, but those seem to be the people some find generally suspicious.

Whatever we decide, @Mellow Ezlo I think you could go ahead and use our last Role Claim for today. It doesn't seem like we'll need one for the rest of the day
And also
Vote: Extension

Is there anyone else who you'd be willing to vote, or are you the most set on Mezlo?
Most of those 5 above. All seem to have a basically equal chance of flipping scum.

It's hard to choose people either since they could have powerful town roles, but wouldn't be able to claim to potentially save themselves.
That's true. Should we do a No Lynch until we're more sure of our decision or should we blindly do it and hope he flips scum?

funnier6

Courage~
  1. Eduarda
  2. ALIT
  3. Thar
  4. Storm
  5. DekuNut
Idk if I missed any, but those seem to be the people some find generally suspicious.

Whatever we decide, @Mellow Ezlo I think you could go ahead and use our last Role Claim for today. It doesn't seem like we'll need one for the rest of the day
And also
Vote: Extension

Most of those 5 above. All seem to have a basically equal chance of flipping scum.

That's true. Should we do a No Lynch until we're more sure of our decision or should we blindly do it and hope he flips scum?

Why vote extension? Weren't you all for lynching Mezlo five minutes ago?

Just seems like u turn there.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
  1. Eduarda
  2. ALIT
  3. Thar
  4. Storm
  5. DekuNut
[...]
Does that mean that you consider yourself to be scum, or...? xD

Eduarda

Why vote extension? Weren't you all for lynching Mezlo five minutes ago?

Just seems like u turn there.
Two things. One, I searched up the Vengeful role and realized we can actually use it to our advantage. Before I thought it was randomized. So I voted extension in case we need more time to figure out exactly what to do. There's a lot of split decisions from everyone and no other good option seems to be coming. More time doesn't hurt anyone.
Second, someone mentioned Mex not wanting to put the pressure of a fake claim on their replacement, and yeah, that seems like Mex, and self doubt happened.

Does that mean that you consider yourself to be scum, or...? xD
By most I meant not me and Storm :bubsy: But I included myself because I think Miss Cucco(?) said something about me being suspicious.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
By most I meant not me and Storm :bubsy: But I included myself because I think Miss Cucco(?) said something about me being suspicious.
Yes, but then you said that all of them had an equal chance of flipping scum. I think that Mezlo has a better chance of being Mafia than you, but you left him off there for some reason, claim or no claim. Was that list also for people who aren't lynch candidates?

Just wasn't sure if you meant to put somebody else instead of yourself. Thanks for clearing that up.

Eduarda

Yes, but then you said that all of them had an equal chance of flipping scum. I think that Mezlo has a better chance of being Mafia than you, but you left him off there for some reason, claim or no claim. Was that list also for people who aren't lynch candidates?
That was just a list of Town's suspicions (not including Mex) that could vote Mex if we decide to go through the organized lynch plan to lynch Mex. This would mean that if we're wrong, and Mex actually is a townie, he gets to chose someone else from that list of people we're suspicious of and bring them down with him. If we're right, and Mex is Mafia, then we hit scum. So it's a win-win situation.

Eduarda

But can't Vengeful Townies only bring down someone that voted for them?
Which was the biggest problem in this. The people who town decides is suspicious have to vote for Mex just because we told them to. And another problem which Minish_Link thought of was that Mex might end up deciding any pro-town person that might be on that list and that pro-town won't have a chance to defend themselves.

It was a suggestion on what to do to make the situation benefit us, but I guess in the end there are lots of problems. So I'm willing to go through with whatever you guys decide on. No Lynch, Mex Lynch, or whatever.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
We're all so unsure of our decisions and a bit divided, that I think a no-lynch could be a good idea. However, I always seem to be in the minority with the no-lynch opinion so I'm not sure if many would go for it.

It would be nice to hear some other opinions though, since some people haven't really chimed in on the matter. @DekuNut @Libk @kokirion @A Link In Time What are your opinions on a no-lynch, and how do you feel about a Mezlo lynch? I know ALIT and kokirion already have votes on him. Considering what has been recently discussed, are you firm on your votes for him or are there any other people that stand out to you?

Hopefully @Mellow Ezlo is able to give his thoughts before day ends as well, though I understand if he isn't able to with his internet issues right now.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I agree with this, I just don't like the fact that he very well could be town and we could possibly lose 2 people today.

Did I? I'm not denying you I just don't remember, I don't usually think about past games too often.
Okay, guess I was thinking of Dom. But seems decently common now :P

Anyways, so... I'm actually thinking of lynching The Great Eduarda today.

First, the weird pushing for Cucoo. She backed off it immediately, but like nobody except her saw the logic in that. She said both that it was a pressure vote and that she wanted to just lynch the least-experienced player, which is a super easy kill. Which seems really weird. Everybody else agrees, and I just don't like it. She did later explain that her saying pressure vote was to tell people that Eduarda didn't actually think she was scum at that point, but why would she just expect other people to join the wagon?
She then proceeded to call Cucoo a better player than she thought after having already explained her game in a post before Cucoo made hers, though that last part may have been her not thinking. I'd quote this, but we've all talked about it.

I was thinking the same thing too. Thar finding Storm to be even more suspicious after his role claim doesn't make sense at all. And it makes me all the more curious as to what your role is, Mex. Because Thar's post can be seen as defending you.
But I think you have the highest chance out of all of us of being scum and this being a bluff. If town has a more safer person to go after, I'll join them. But for now, I don't see anyone better. We're stuck between believing you or having a no lynch/random lynch and not moving forward.
Here, she says that Thar calling Storm suspicious makes no sense, but then does the same with Tristan. What's the difference between them?

I usually wouldn't suggest this, but since it's a small game, what do you guys think about the possibility of a No Lynch for today. Tomorrow we'll have a nightkill or maybe even two, to work with. Or would you rather we use today's kill to collect information and hopefully pin a scum.
And then... honestly, I just hate no lynches day one in any game and question anyone who suggests one.

Add all that to me wanting to avoid lynching Storm and Tristan based solely on their roleclaims, and...
Vote: Eduarda

She isn't amazingly scummy, but it's what I've got.

@Minish_Link I explain my thoughts on a no-lynch above, and, as stated before, I think we should lynch Tristan eventually, but not immediately. We'd get very little information out of his lynch in the event that he's town, because his lynch wouldn't be based on anything he's actually done or said to people. Plus, if he is town, it'd be unlikely that there'd be mafia on his wagon, especially after Eduarda's suggestion on the matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom