• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

It is considered quite odd to start one's on fanclub. Many view it as a bit pathetic, actually. You see, it is more flattering when someone else makes you one, as it shows that someone really thinks you're an awesome person. It becomes more cool when others join, as that shows that they think you're awesome as well. I personally don't think there's anything "wrong" with starting one's own fan club, but I do understand why others might view it as a little "odd." I guess it might also depends on who makes their own, as some members could be viewed a "desperate for attention." (not saying this is your case)

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Here's another Random For Fun Theme :yes:

[video=youtube;OUr1G2C3jQo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUr1G2C3jQo[/video]​

There's nothing else for Lord Vain to do here so....yeah :bleh:​

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
It is considered quite odd to start one's on fanclub. Many view it as a bit pathetic, actually. You see, it is more flattering when someone else makes you one, as it shows that someone really thinks you're an awesome person. It becomes more cool when others join, as that shows that they think you're awesome as well. I personally don't think there's anything "wrong" with starting one's own fan club, but I do understand why others might view it as a little "odd." I guess it might also depends on who makes their own, as some members could be viewed a "desperate for attention." (not saying this is your case)

SHUT THE ***** UP
[break]5 stars = swearing, roflmao[/break]

SHUT THE ***** UP
[break]5 stars = swearing, roflmao[/break]

Seriously, Kemp? lol Anyway, there's nothing wrong with creating a fan club of your own, but others might find it a bit odd. Besides, you could always relinquish ownership of your fanclub to someone else, but still have power over it...

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
If you like Techno.....
[video=youtube;YZCYpkWj6Z4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZCYpkWj6Z4[/video]​
You may like this :right:

Byrne

Waterloo
____━━____┓━╭━━━━━╮
____━━____┗┓|::::::^━━━^
____━━____━┗|:::::|。◕‿‿◕。|
____━━____━━-╰O--O---O--O

Nyan!

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Anti-Troll: A troll who just trolls for s*ts and giggles when the situation calls for it and is actually able to spell crap accurately. Anti-Trolls aren’t always trolling and can often be found taking part in regular conversations about whatever subjects may be of interest to them. Ant-Trolls are neural mostly and can be found on both the good and bad side of things…..but they don’t dare side themselves with Fail-Trolls as they just……fail at everything. The concept of an Anti-Troll may be compared with the concept of an Anti-Hero.

Trollmedian: A comedic troll…..yeah, that’s right, they exist. They troll mostly in an attempt to cause some laughter, and can also be found being responsible for posting ridiculous images that will likely make you say “lolz wut?” wherever they see fit. When encountering one of these, it’s fun and wise to go along for s*its and giggles……yep.

version two:

zdhakz2.png

aww yeah xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom