• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

I just got bored and decided to try to make the Longest thread in ZD history.

Rules
1:You cannot post 2 times in a row.
2:You can discuss about anything accept things that are: Said not to be posted in the rules or things that belong in a different thread.
3:Have fun!!!!!!!
If we optain our goal our next one is to stay the longest thread at all costs!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Let's talk about something I like, CHEESE!!! My fave. cheese is chedder. It's got a nice taste and a nice lightly crumbly texture!

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
I was thinking about starting a similar thread in forum games called "Longest Spam Thread" which I saw in another forum.

So anyway, cheese. My favorite cheese is mozzarella, so obviously I like mozzarella sticks. Cheddar and american cheese is also good. I haven't tried any other kinds but I have yet to taste any bad cheese except for rotten cheese and these cheese sticks from some miscellaneous grocery store in another state.

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
L0L! v
A_Day_in_the_Life_of_Nana_by_stef_o_chan.png

SamuRaichu

ICE CREAM IS DELICIOUS.
^ LOL.

Cheese... umm... I always liked string cheese. I don't know if that is a kind of cheese. Also, my friend is allergic to Parmesean cheese.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Wow, over 5,000.:blank:

I don't know what my favorite cheese is, I guess its Mozzarella. We make things with Mozzarella all the time.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom