• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

Zen

Guardian of Courage
Bio is my favourite and strongest subject. Chem is my second...but that I'm failing. I'm probably getting a B+ or low 80. I say it's failing because my expectations were higher, but obviously I've been getting lower than I wish to achieve. I have physics next semester and so far, all my friends who have it tell me it's hard. Is it really?

I'm in biology... my teacher isn't good at teaching the stuff, but I already understand most of the material, so I'm easing by while I watch my friends struggle--I would hepl them, but I suck at teaching people... I expect them to understand it right away... -_-
I have to work in groups on labs, and well, my lab partner affects my grade... ;/ So, I'll be having a steady B in science until a test--then -BAM- back to an A. :rolleyes: I love not having to study and still ace mah tests. :>
But my mom says I need to get out of the habit of not studying for college... but... whatever..

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Uh, Physics can be hard for you if you don't understand the concept of the formulas and math. If you do know what your doing, you'll pass;) I know you will.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
It's difficult for me to understand the concepts in Physics. Chemistry is just fun for me.

Anyone want to checkout my Zelda Riddle it's been nearly 4 days since anyone's posted a guess.

zellinkda

one of many
Hello! I got super dooper bored. I did everything I wanted to do
1. play zelda
2.play animal crossing
3.check my thread activity on ZD :)
4. make new threads
5. look at other peoples threads
so here I am.... whatcha doooinnnn peeps

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
I've added another line which is supposed to be the hint and why didn't you post this the actual Zelda Riddle Thread then you would known about my hint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom