• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Apparently, when I first started talking as a child, it wasn't just small words and phrases--it was complete sentences... xDD

I was the same, and I pretty much had the brain of an 8 year old when I was 5. And In Year 2, (The grade where you are 7, 8) I annoyed my teacher by always correcting her :D and then in Year 4, my teacher was nothing but sheer stupid <_<

And nearly every child in my class can't do the chunking method and the women are jerks. And then some ginger pretty much annoys and troubles people, and even swears, and the teachers know about it, but he doesn't get into trouble.

Zen

Guardian of Courage
I'm procrastinating rite now :3

Don't wanna do my chem homework. All the questions are basically the same thing. The only difference is that there's a minor tweak from the last question.

I'm procrastinating rite now :3

Don't wanna do my chem homework. All the questions are basically the same thing. The only difference is that there's a minor tweak from the last question.
I'm so jealous of you because you're in chemistry. I WANNA BE IN CHEMISTRY! --and show off my periodic table skillz :rolleyes:

I hate science. I have a test of Astronomy tomorrow;-;
Astronomy is also fun... :< If I knew you in real life, I'd slap you with my dress flats for downing science--lawl I used to do that to my friends whenever they'd insult Ganon. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom