• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
I has over that
db178533b7af82bce53aedbcee089dd9.jpg

One time, when I was in 5th grade, I had a pet frog that I kept at school. It lived near the playground that we went to for recess, and something terrible happened to him on the last full day of school. A few of my meaner friends picked him up, and threw him as hard as they could at the ground. His legs were broken. Then they took him, and played baseball-with him as the ball. I actually almost cried... Why are people so mean to my animals? :kawaii:
Um, is this for real?! That's so evil (not to mention kind of gross . . .)! One time a rabbit made a hole in my yard, and she had babies and everything, and my dad ran over the hole with the lawn mower! Thank God the rabbits were fine, but then they had no home :'(

Um, is this for real?! That's so evil (not to mention kind of gross . . .)! One time a rabbit made a hole in my yard, and she had babies and everything, and my dad ran over the hole with the lawn mower! Thank God the rabbits were fine, but then they had no home :'(

Yes, this is for real. I didn't talk for most of those people for like a week after they did that.

geek4887

The Unknown
A spambot! Oh nooooos(said Caleb Simpson style ^^). Anyways, wow, 1,000,000,000 Josie? That's quite a goal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom