• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

geek4887

The Unknown
Dancing Mudkip? Well, that totally completed my day! Anyways, just an hour ago, I was pretending to take shots with some orange juice (come on, I'd never drink alcohol...or would I?)

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Blame my gun....it has the problems...*goes to the store* aww yeah!!! *fires and kills Justin Bieber, that strange guy,and that other guy*

geek4887

The Unknown
Hooray for Bieber haterz!!! I have a friend who likes JB, and I just look at her like she's the craziest person in the world. Anyways, what would you guys do in case of a zombie invasion?

[video=youtube;SmgT-rwn5W4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmgT-rwn5W4[/video]

Take this, Justin Bieber.
(Don't watch if you like Justin Bieber)

geek4887

The Unknown
[video=youtube;SmgT-rwn5W4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmgT-rwn5W4[/video]

Take this, Justin Bieber.
(Don't watch if you like Justin Bieber)
Mix THAT with the dancing Mudkip, and that juts freakin improved my day 1000000000x times!!!
Oh, anyways Zombieland is the epitome of a zombie survival movie! Hurray for Twinkies!

One time, I don't remember how old I was, but me, my brother, and my sister would have a list of chores to do after school. Me and my brother thought that I'd be funny to write a little extra something on my little sister's part of the list. It said, "Samantha, after you do your chores, sit on the couch and wait for me to come home, because you're grounded. I'll explain why after I get home. Love, Mom." She started to cry as hard as she could until we told her that it was fake. Best day ever!!

geek4887

The Unknown
Hmm, I hope I could do that on my sisters, but, it would be hard to duplicate my parents' handwriting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom