• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

geek4887

The Unknown
Don't worry, I had this plant named Ricky, and my science teacher forgot to water him, then you know, he just...WHY?! He was just a child!!!

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
Timmy was a bumble bee that flew around my Environmental Science class. Everyone was scared of him, even though he never flew near the students. Then Niki threw him in the garbage... WHY??????? :kawaii:

I don't get why anyone is afraid of bees. Leave them alone and they will leave you alone. Sorry for your loss. A few spiders I named were killed too (but I saved most of them ;))

H

Hyrulian Angel

Lots of posts........... is anyone else a Kingdom Hearts and Zelda fan????????????

One time, when I was in 5th grade, I had a pet frog that I kept at school. It lived near the playground that we went to for recess, and something terrible happened to him on the last full day of school. A few of my meaner friends picked him up, and threw him as hard as they could at the ground. His legs were broken. Then they took him, and played baseball-with him as the ball. I actually almost cried... Why are people so mean to my animals? :kawaii:

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
One time, when I was in 5th grade, I had a pet frog that I kept at school. It lived near the playground that we went to for recess, and something terrible happened to him on the last full day of school. A few of my meaner friends picked him up, and threw him as hard as they could at the ground. His legs were broken. Then they took him, and played baseball-with him as the ball. I actually almost cried... Why are people so mean to my animals? :kawaii:

What the Fruit Loops is wrong with them!?! Do they not know that frogs are living things too? They should know better by fifth grade!

geek4887

The Unknown
Wow, animal cruelty much?:devil: sheesh, well, they are in 5th grade, and they are pretty immature, but still, that's just low.
Anyways, yes, I'm a huge KH fan! I saw Neku Sakuraba in KH3D. I like Neku who was from The World Ends With You. Anyways, yeah. I think i've made my point.

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Mudkipz.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom