• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Atsuma's Trade Shop

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
k, so i'll have my drifloon ready for you , if you can then we'll battle afterwards, ( once again i'll have to leave and get my battling team ready )

Alright, so I got my egg. I can trade any time now. You want to battle? Sure, but what rules? How about you pm me so we can set that up?

LinkGoro

Hero of Gorons
Then you and Atsuma are lucky ;) .

I have 2 of them, maybe more. Maybe a shiny. Do you want me to send a plate with it? For example: With a plate of fire, the Arceus will change to a fire type. So with all the other plates. But... Do you have Pokemon Black/White?

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
I've got it , but ( as Atsuma knows ) I use my platinum game to collect pokémon , that's the game I really need the Arceus for.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
--Important News-- Since I will be erasing my HG data soon, my shop now is temporarily closed, until I get a decent amount of Pokemon.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
I could trade you it then you trade it back, thus recording it's data in the pokédex so you can get it off the GTS.

Clash

Super Melee Brawler
If that shiny Absol is in a 4th or 5th generation game I have a shiny Hypno I could trade for it. If you erased it, oh well. If there's something else you want, I'll see what I can do.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
If that shiny Absol is in a 4th or 5th generation game I have a shiny Hypno I could trade for it. If you erased it, oh well. If there's something else you want, I'll see what I can do.

I don't have that Absol for trade, it's sorta special. I don't like Hypno, anyway, but if you have something else, maybe I will trade you. Got any other shinies?

Clash

Super Melee Brawler
I don't have that Absol for trade, it's sorta special. I don't like Hypno, anyway, but if you have something else, maybe I will trade you. Got any other shinies?

I have the shiny Raiku and Entei from the events but I don't know if I would trade them. I also have Red Gyrados but that's pretty much a given. Perhaps you could clone Absol?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I have the shiny Raiku and Entei from the events but I don't know if I would trade them. I also have Red Gyrados but that's pretty much a given. Perhaps you could clone Absol?
I could, except that I don't want to clone it, I want it to be special, unique. I can get you one if you really want one that bad, I have contacts at Marriland, although I'd prefer to just breed one for you. Would you want a bred one?

Lukémon

Shows over folks!

Oh! Please give me the shiny raikou , I missed that event and I'm desperately trying to get one ( I have shiny entei and suicune and that's the other reason I want one )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom