• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Atsuma's Trade Shop

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Since I'm trading a shiny Chikorita for your Quilava , I'd have to say that Absol , Rayquaza and Charizard got my attention. So any of them will do.

That was my HeartGold friend code, by the way. If you need my Black friend code, let me know.

I got your shiny Absol, sorry it took more than the time I asked for. Let me know when you are available to trade.

@Lukemon I dunno, I doubt I'll be trading the ones I have atm, except for the Typhlosion. (It's not Quilava anymore)

Clash

Super Melee Brawler
I'll be available for trade on Wednesday night, Atsuma. If something comes up I'll tell you, but I'm booked Tomorrow, Thursday, Friday, and the weekend. How 'bout 6:00?

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
@Lukemon I dunno, I doubt I'll be trading the ones I have atm, except for the Typhlosion. (It's not Quilava anymore)

OK, I gave up on the shiny Zangoose anyway, it was taking too long, so I went to play on ranger. I'd been doing it for 4 days straight.

OK, I gave up on the shiny Zangoose anyway, it was taking too long, so I went to play on ranger. I'd been doing it for 4 days straight.

Don't worry about it. But what about that Chikorita, are you still gonna trade me that for that Typhlosion? I can leave the Typhlosion as it is right now, at level 36, that way you can train him or whatever. Just let me know.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
well , for our battle you might wanna train him ( unless ur using the other typhlosion ) , but yeah , I'll get to the shiny chikorita after I've finished ranger, I'm having a fun time playing it so I don't wanna stop.

well , for our battle you might wanna train him ( unless ur using the other typhlosion ) , but yeah , I'll get to the shiny chikorita after I've finished ranger, I'm having a fun time playing it so I don't wanna stop.

Okay, at least you haven't forgotten about it. Btw, I am using the other Typhlosion. Will you actually breed the Chikorita? Because if so, how about you get me an female Oddish instead, I want a Bellossom rather than a Chikorita. Let me know.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
I am breeding for the Chikorita. Getting a shiny Oddish could take a little while cause I'd need to get a foreign Oddish as well. But I'll try.

Clash

Super Melee Brawler
Okay, Atsuma, I'm in the Wi-Fi club. I apologize for any time zone differences and I especially apologize if 6:00 already passed for you. I'll probably be in here for the next couple of hours.

I'm sorry, I totally apologize to you, I forgot about the trade.

I can trade anytime you see me online here, so whenever you feel like doing that, just pm me or something. Sorry about that again.

I don't know if you still want one, but I'd be willing to trade you a masterball for something... Although I just bought HG so I don't have good pokemon yet (so no battle ;)), I could trade a masterball onto it, to trade to you. I also have Manectric, Piloswine, Persian, Meowth or trade you persian and you could breed your own Meowth and Vibrava of the normal types I could trade to HG... I have most of the legendaries but you seem to already have them so nothing special. :)
Also I know how you feel about your special shiny, I have a shiny Lugia that I'd never trade :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom