• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Atsuma's Trade Shop

Clash

Super Melee Brawler
I could, except that I don't want to clone it, I want it to be special, unique. I can get you one if you really want one that bad, I have contacts at Marriland, although I'd prefer to just breed one for you. Would you want a bred one?

Like, a bred shiny Absol? If you mean shiny, sure, but I can't see you doing that just to give me one. Are you using an AR? Because I don't believe in that stuff.

@Lukemon I don't think I would be willing to part with my Raiku, but I'll consider it. What would you be willing to give me in exchange?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Like, a bred shiny Absol? If you mean shiny, sure, but I can't see you doing that just to give me one. Are you using an AR? Because I don't believe in that stuff.

No, I don't like getting my hands on easy stuff, I do it the Masuda way. It usually takes a while, but the results are there. It would be shiny, yes, but no, I wouldn't do it for free. What would you be able to give me in return?

Clash

Super Melee Brawler
No, I don't like getting my hands on easy stuff, I do it the Masuda way. It usually takes a while, but the results are there. It would be shiny, yes, but no, I wouldn't do it for free. What would you be able to give me in return?
Once again I offer my shiny Hypno. I also have a Metagross, a Rotom, and a Phione. (Phione and Rotom would be level one. I could also give you a level one Beldum.)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Okay, I will get to hatching you an Shiny Absol for the Hypno. Unless you have a Master Ball, then I would gladly take that, as I grew out of patience and used my own on Ho-Oh. Do you happen to have one?

Btw, give me till Saturday, I will surely have it by then.

Clash

Super Melee Brawler
Okay, I will get to hatching you an Shiny Absol for the Hypno. Unless you have a Master Ball, then I would gladly take that, as I grew out of patience and used my own on Ho-Oh. Do you happen to have one?

Btw, give me till Saturday, I will surely have it by then.
No I don't have a Master Ball. I would suggest getting them in a GBA pokemon game and then giving them to a poke to migrate them. I takes time but it is worth it.

My friend code is 4169 3453 4796 My name is Romeo (don't ask).

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Cool name, I have a friend named like that. I don't have any GBA Pokemon games, so yeah, don't worry about the Master Ball.

Okay, I started hatching Absol eggs just an hour ago. I already hatched sixteen with no results, but I am just getting started. You'll have your Absol, just give me some time. I'll add your code once I get your shiny pokemon, you can add me now if you want, my FC is in my siggy. Btw, I am breeding using two Absols, not Ditto and Absol. One's from Japan, the other my own.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
OK , I've got some pokémon that I'd be able to get shiny quite quickly. Would you want a shiny
Honchcrow
Sableye
Forretress
Pinsir
Heracross
Shuckle
Beedrill
Ursaring
Zangoose
Purugly
Skuntank
Sceptile
Venusaur
Torterra
or Blastoise,
cause I can get those pretty quickly.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Atsie's in the house. :P

What would you want for a shiny Purugly, Luke? Or a shiny Zangoose, I like their colors.

@145 egg hatches but nothing yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom