• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ask Link A Question

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
Link: Hupt?? Hyet hya uh! (I have an actual name? When someone plays meh, it always changes!)

Link, do you prefer cats or dogs?

Link: Sometimes I really want to punch the Great Fairy dead in her face for being so darned creepy, but I'm afraid my hand would be stabbed by her sharp nose and/or impaled by her boobs that look sorta like Phineas' nose. /rant :) ...like a boss.

Link, what's your opinion on three-heart runs?

Link: I don't think the Goddesses would let me kill myself before I fulfill my prophecy, and whatnot.

Link, do you ever stop in to Telma's for a bite to eat or a drink?

HeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAT?! The Goddesses chose me to answer these questions, so that's what I'm going to do to fulfill the prophecy.
This Link remains in this thread for all eternity, forever answering questions. He soon awaits a hero who will come to him in the form of a wolf, and teach him the skills passed down through his bloodline. After having fulfilled his last task, he ascends to the heavens, finally resting in peace among heroes' past...

Link, in Hyrule, where do babies come from?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom