• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ask Ganon a Question

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
At least he doesn't wear a green man-skirt. WHICH IS MORE THAN I CAN SAY FOR SOME PEOPLE.
Ganon, have you ever had grilled pork chops?

No. That **** child, the Hero of Winds thwarted me from taking over the islands above Hyrule and in turn saved the pigs on Windfall and Outset.

Ganon, why do you want that triforce so much?

Do you honestly expect me to be watching movies when I have a kindom to conquer, a boy in a tunic with no pants to fight, and a princess to--capture?

Uh...no comment. Ganon, do you mind if I play the Song of Storms the next time you see mandy?

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Because I'm actually a robot. (shh- don't tell anybody)
I am programmed that way.

How would you like to be called Senior Ganondorf?
Is that what they call you in Spanish?

Norm

God-King of Teh Intarwebz
Clearly in ur tube, blockin ur internets.
I would rather be called Señor Ganondorf than Senior Ganondorf, because one is referring to me as Mr. and the other is calling me old.

Ganon, did you ever visit places other than the Gerudo Desert and Hyrule when you were growing up?

Yes. You pour batter onto a hot press, seal it in with a tormented hiss, and when it comes out it's not alive anymore. I only eat them extra-crispy with maple syrup imported from the Faron woods, though. No butter.

Ganondorf, when was the last time you bathed?

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Well, considering there seems to be no running water system in Hyrule, besides the streams/rivers and the great sea.... I'd say quite a long time ago.

Do you shop at Wal*Mart, Ganon?
If so, what do you buy the most?

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Why would I shop at Wal-Mart when I could CONQUER it!!

Hey Ganon, how'd you learn to play the organ? and could you tone it down a notch? You're rocking the halls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom