• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ask Ganon a Question

Big Octo

=^)
heplless-gani.png

Like this? :rolleyes:

Gani, what's your favorite cereal?

No comment.

Ganondorf, what were you doing while you were sealed away to have gained so much weight in The Wind Waker?

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I'm not really sure. it seems a bit funny to me, but all i see is a red x of doom

Mr. Dragmire Sir, Are you ashamed of your heritage that you shave your hair so no one sees your curly hair?

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Eh, yes, as a matter of fact, I have to capture a princess.
Ganon, did you start this thread due to you being jealous of Link having a thread like this?

Big Octo

=^)
Um...... Big Octo started the thread. Some people *cough*Mandy*cough* find it more interesting to talk to me.

Ganon, what's your morning routine?

Last edited:

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
My Morning Routine Starts at 5 in the morning, when I shower, brush my teeth, shave, and gel my hair. at 6 I am eating my breakfast of Oktorok Pebbles (part of a balanced breakfast) and a Mystery Fruit (I Like The Suspence Of The Unknown). Most days when i don't have Zelda over, I just Enterain myself with my entourage

Mr. Ganondorf Sir, Do you like Link even though he crashes your parties? He should know that you and Zelda are just friends by now, Right??

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Umm I don't know, but I ran out of room.....

Ganon, do you mind Mandy being on you or off of you(Mandy must lurking around here)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom