• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Aren's Sketchbook(aka Monolith's Art Thread)

Approval of the sexy villain. :yes:

TA is THE sexy villain, and don't you forget it! XD I'm glad you approve.

:lol: Arbiter's awesome. I like the top hat. A villain just isn't a villain without a top hat.

Thank you. And I just added the top hat because what's Steampunk without top hats. AND IT WORKED :D

Mono stop being so creative in art asdghadgjakdgjafklgjadasldg

*gets to the not creative corner and weeps by her own because she's bad at art

You're awesome at art! I just have a lot of people having awesome ideas, which I adapt and toy with and that all happens. I blame Pinterest, so much Steampunk. But thank you, Vio, thank you very much, I do appreciate that you've taken the time to look at my art. Just... come out of that corner, you don't belong there.... o.o

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Not gonna lie, Lance's face looks like it ate the Scars mask... in a good way! XD

*shuts up to avoid obvious spoilers*

But yeah, those drawings look stunning. I was honestly a little terrified to see what you did to Lance but it's pretty sweet, tbh. Keep up the good work... as I always say. c:

Not gonna lie, Lance's face looks like it ate the Scars mask... in a good way! XD

*shuts up to avoid obvious spoilers*

But yeah, those drawings look stunning. I was honestly a little terrified to see what you did to Lance but it's pretty sweet, tbh. Keep up the good work... as I always say. c:

It's supposed to. ^^ Where do you think I got the inspiration? *shuts up for spoilers* And yes, that's what I did with lance, it was a LOT of fun to mess with him. It's a little Renaissance and not as Victorian as I'd prefer, but ah well. You like it. I am glad. ^^

MORE ART YAY

I FINALLY have a proper Dagger. An uncolored, unshaded sketch, yes, but I did it in a pretty short period of time. Kill me.

Dagger Cunnignham(A character belonging to TatlTails):
adp16u.jpg

Also, I did this little doodle as an extra. This is what happens when I freehand, folks. This is what my two-minute doodles look like.

Melica's reaction to seeing the Dagger drawing above:
beg6qd.jpg

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
:lol: Dagger looks like a total boss. And Meli is hilarious. Brava, HyMo. Brava.

Oh, and you typo'd his name. And didn't complete it. To make him mad, you have to add the Winston at the beginning. He doesn't like the Winston.

Last edited:

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Ooo... *drools slightly*

That did not happen. What are you talking about? *whistles nonchalantly*

The claws are a bit longer than I picture them, same in the other drawing, but I like. I like a lot.

Ooo... *drools slightly*

That did not happen. What are you talking about? *whistles nonchalantly*

The claws are a bit longer than I picture them, same in the other drawing, but I like. I like a lot.

^^ Of course it didn't. And I don't know why, I just like the realistic appeal of longer claws. I mean, it's easier to fight with longer claws, is my line of thinking. but I'll probably shorten them a bit in the breakdown. Thanks for your feedback!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom