• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are You Left Handed, Right Handed, or Ambidextrous?

Are you right handed, left handed, or ambidextrous?

• Right handed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Left handed

• Ambidextrous.

• Total voters

Majoras_Wrath

Home Grown Hero!
I started out as a lefty but for some reason my parents wanted to make me right handed. I consider myself ambidextrous since I do much with both hands. I assign each of them tasks and use them almost evenly.

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
I am right handed, but I actually am not the biggest fan of being right handed. For some very strange reason, my left arm is actually stronger than my right arm, but my right arm is the one that is more writing utensil friendly.

I wish I had the ability to be ambidextrous, for there are quite a few things I would need to do with my left hand, mainly when it comes to writing on the left page of a book so my right hand does not have to reach over the right page, especially when there are more pages on the left than right later on in a book.

Fig

The Altruist
I'm proud to be a lefty! I love being lefty since most of my favorite characters are also lefties, especially Link and Pokémon Trainer Red! ^^
The only sad part is that I will probably die earlier than average since apparently lefties die earlier than right-handed or ambidextrous people! D: :cry: I don't want to die young! I want to be in my 90's-100's before I die. I also don't want to you leave you guys, for you are my bestest friends! D: D: D: :cry: :cry: :cry:

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
Righty! But i wish i was ambidextrous everything feels weird when i use my left hand for anything like righting or as i call it chicken scratch. XD

I used to be a left hand, now I'm a right.
I can barely use my left hand for anything now. :lol:

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I'm right handed. There are a few minor tasks, such as opening a bottle and holding a fork (even without a knife) where I greatly prefer my left hand.

octorok74

TETTAC
I put ambidextrous, cause for the most part I am. Writing is where I am solidly right-handed. You should see me when I play softball though, people don't know what's coming when I switch what side of the plate I'm on.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I rwally don't care what handedness I am. Sometimes I can do things with my left hand. It's not as good though. We'll just say I'm handed

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Right-handed. I do almost everything with my right hand. I sometimes write with my left hand just to be silly, but I actually want to be ambidextrous. That would be so cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom