• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are You a Roller or a Walker?

Do you Walk or Roll?

• Walk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Roll

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

YukiHanasaki643

Conquester
Rolling, warping, horseriding...I am the most impatient person to ever walk Hyrule. Whenever I need to get somewhere, I'm just like, "MOVE IT LINK!!! YOUR FEET WERE MADE FOR ROLLING!!!" Yeah... THE RULES OF PATIENCE DON'T APPLY TO ME!! I DON'T KNOW PATIENCE!

I used to be a huge roller, but I guess I did it so much I annoyed myself with it. Now I am almost exclusively a walker. I wouldn't be rolling everywhere in real life, so I suppose is feels more personal and immersing to just walk. Walking over the crest of a hill to see what lays beyond feels more epic to me than rolling uphill and stumbling into the new scenery.

SpiritGerudo

Flamey-o, Hotman!
Pssh, rolling all the way! Or if its OoT I superslide since that's the only glitch I can pull off . . . especially in the Desert Colossus, when you get attacked by all the dang Leevers . . . very useful.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
I would say roll (for the older titles), but in more recent times (specifically Twilight Princess... I've yet to play Skyward Sword sadly) Nintendo's been good about making the overworld a bit more interesting and you also generally spend less time in the overworld overall, so I find myself either walking or riding Epona to travel most of the time.

I roll when I am in a hurry or am bored and in the N64 games I am always roll jumping. But in the ds or handheld games I walk. Skyward Sword, I dash.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I roll and randomly jump all over the place. :D Although I did dash more than anything in Skyward Sword, I found it amusing just to do a whole bunch of backflips and side jumps.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I'm mostly a roller. In games like WW and TP, I think rolling makes you go faster, but I'm not so sure about OoT, MM, and SS. But I still do it anyways.

I run or ride Epona when available. Played TP first, so when I played OoT on VC I felt like the roll wasn't as effective because it was not very smooth at the end of it. I must be the only one who thinks that, though, as I haven't seen anyone else mention it....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom