• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Hey all. I know I've been uiet. Been trying not to draw too much attention tbh because It could be bad. I work 4 am to 2 pm tomorrow. I'l try to post after work.

Hey all. I know I've been uiet. Been trying not to draw too much attention tbh because It could be bad. I work 4 am to 2 pm tomorrow. I'l try to post after work.

Well that doesn't look suspicious at all. Reads list when you get back please.

I know I have been really inactive as I was very busy for the past few days.

I think Darth is the best lynch option today. Because of my night action, I find him most suspicious. I can't clarify further on this without role-claiming.

Vote: Darthwolf

I don't have much time to give a reads list right now but I will make one if I find some time to do so.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 3 Current Vote Tally:
DarthWolf - 2 (funnier6, Pika_pika42)
funnier6 - 1 (DarthWolf)

Not voting - Libk, TattooArtist, YIGAhim, Spider-Bok, Lone_Garurumon, Mellow Ezlo, All Might, Minish_Link, Ayano Keiko, Krow

With 13 players alive it takes 7 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Saturday, November 18th 2017 at 11:59 PM CET. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20171118T2359&p0=293&font=cursive&csz=1

@Lone_Garurumon don't forget to post before the day ends ;)

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
All right, funnier is in the clear as far as I'm concerned. But I'm going to keep an eye on him. Still, Krow seemed to be trying to get funnier lynched which, tying into the point that funny was RBed, makes me think that Mafia views him as a threat. So I don't think it's a far cry to pin Krow as the Role Cop and a Roleblocker just so happened to keep funnier at bay. Whether Krow is Mafia or not I can't say without making a desperade bid. As far as his predecessor goes...

Personally I'm always against a D1 lynch, I really don't feel like I have enough of anything to put someone away, and I feel like D1 is 90% of the time a Townie lynch followed by the NK and we don't need another LYLO? (is that what it was?), I'd rather us just lose one if we can't prevent it and work off that, rather than kill off a 2nd who could potentially be important like a cop (since they seem to die quickly these last few games). I also don't know why the voting that's going on right now is considered a tie? Votes on Bok are just for pressure, where funnies votes are suspicion. If I "had" to throw in my slight lean instead of a vote it would be towards funny for jumping to Yiga's defense so quickly, not that that's much to go off.

Anyway, the point of this is that I really don't ever have much to contribute on D1 so I'll try to have more to offer on D2 (assuming I survive the night), possibly a reads list.
This post stuck out to me. Most of NekoLily's posts were either "sassy" remarks or general ideas/observations, but here she notably takes a keen interest in Bok and funnier, stating that they're the top two suspects.Then on Day 2:

I had enough time so...

Town:

Bok - Bok was the first I tried to read for reasons I no longer think about (unrelated to Mafia), but since I'm used to doing so, I can safely say he feels townie this time around.
Kylo - I've never played with him before, but the way he's playing seems aggressively townie.
Funny - I originally thought he seemed scummy due to Yiga, but Yiga's flip cleared that up pretty quick, feeling confident that he's town.

Townie Lean:

Darth - I "want" to say he feels townie to me due to him getting the game off the ground, but that's really not enough to go off, so town lean for now.
Ayano - Never played with them before (that I remember), so I really don't know how to read them just yet, though they seem to be making an attempt.
ME1 (Mezlo) - Off to a strong start like usual but you don't seem to be playing as manipulatively as you do as scum, so towny lean for you.
Garu - I've played with you once? before and you seem to be playing roughly the same, so in you go for now.

Null:

All Might - I don't know what to think of you this time around, it feels like you're going back and forth so i'll have to keep a better eye on you.
Libk - I don't think you've posted much due to being busy, waiting for more from you!
Momma Tatt - Same as Libk
Karu - Same as Libk
Walrus - Same as Libk
Cheff - Same as Libk (seriously where are you guys?)

Scum Lean:

ME2 (Engineer) - I've heard other bulba's talk about your playstyle and you seem far more laid back this time compared to those, what's up?
Mido - I've noticed the same as funny here, you seemed fixated on Yiga and I don't remember hearing anything from you since then, if you have please remind me!

Was that everyone?
Both of them are her top Town reads. Since funnier has already claimed SK, I think it's safe to say that Neko investigated Bok on Day 2 and uncovered his results. She even practically admits it in the list. That said, Bok should be in the clear for now, but the only way to see for certain is if Krow flips Town.

funnier6

Courage~
All right, funnier is in the clear as far as I'm concerned. But I'm going to keep an eye on him. Still, Krow seemed to be trying to get funnier lynched which, tying into the point that funny was RBed, makes me think that Mafia views him as a threat. So I don't think it's a far cry to pin Krow as the Role Cop and a Roleblocker just so happened to keep funnier at bay. Whether Krow is Mafia or not I can't say without making a desperade bid. As far as his predecessor goes...

This post stuck out to me. Most of NekoLily's posts were either "sassy" remarks or general ideas/observations, but here she notably takes a keen interest in Bok and funnier, stating that they're the top two suspects.Then on Day 2:

Both of them are her top Town reads. Since funnier has already claimed SK, I think it's safe to say that Neko investigated Bok on Day 2 and uncovered his results. She even practically admits it in the list. That said, Bok should be in the clear for now, but the only way to see for certain is if Krow flips Town.
That’s almost exactly what I was thinking, I noticed the same thing about bok but I couldn’t make up my mind if that was a soft until I got outted.

Personally I think krows town so unless it was something NAI like role blocker I believe boks town.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Mez, I literally answered that like in my last post, it has everything to do with my role and nothing to do with a hunch. Maybe that’s why I have the option to win with town? Doesn’t really seem OP if there isn’t a vig.
You're gonna have to be more specific than that. I'm sorry, but just simply due to the nature of you being an independent player, I cannot take that by your word alone.

Don’t be such a drama queen Mez, I’ve killed less town than the other SK. Why would helping the mafia help me? I’m not a survivor, I either win by myself or with town. Honestly Mez, I’m just not the backstabbing type, you know how I always screw up lying to people and die. I may remind you that in avatar mafia the SK won with town.
Hmm... tbh, that's a rather rare SK wincon that I don't remember ever seeing before. But regardless, like I said above, just because of who you are, I am not going to fully trust you. You have to understand that no matter how much you try to be pro-town, your role is anti-town by nature. I've already said there's no point lynching you right now since you'll be as good as dead tomorrow anyway if the mafia is smart, but that doesn't change the fact that ultimately, you are not a townie, and you have a killing power that you can use on anybody you want.

You didn’t notice the soft day 2? I’m inclined to believe he’s the real deal.
I didn't. Would you mind pointing it out? Either way, whether Lily softed or not doesn't change the fact that role cop is an NAI role.

So then Mr I’m totally not the other SK, do you have any thoughts on who the other one might be?
No and I don't care at this moment because I'm here to hunt mafia. If I see the other SK as a threat, I'll be more concerned, but just like with you, the SK is not at the top of my worries list. I mean, unlike you, the supposed actual SK actually killed mafia Night 1, so they've already done more "pro-town" acts than you have.

Actually I’m pretty sure she softed who she checked night one.
Well you seem to be the only person that noticed the softclaim, so you're gonna have to point it out for us. Just rehashing the same idea without backing it up is not helpful to us in the slightest.

This is a role madness game though, it would be super risky for mafia to claim role cop when not only is it NAI but it also is likely that in a role madness game of twenty players there’s a town role cop. I also don’t think she would’ve softed day two since it’s highly unlikely this was all planned in advance. So with that in mind it’s way risky for a godfather to do that cause if it does get counterclaimed then they’ve just lost the most important member of their team.
Even in role madness games, I have never ever seen a game with both a town role cop and a mafia role cop. Not once, at least that I can remember. On this site, and even with Pendio's games, town Role Cops are incredibly rare. So no, the fact that it's "highly likely" that a town role cop exists is entirely inaccurate.

tbh, I haven't actually seen you do anything "pro-town" in this game, hence my wariness. No need to call me a drama queen, you can look at my mafia history if you want. Eduarda, who is possibly the most trustworthy player on our site, claimed SK in a game and I didn't trust her in the slightest, even though she was genuinely trying to help the town. And JC, in a different game, claimed SK and tried to help the town until the end when he eventually had to die.

This is a very good point that I honestly hadn't considered before.

Ronin

Forum Volunteer
I know I have been really inactive as I was very busy for the past few days.

I think Darth is the best lynch option today. Because of my night action, I find him most suspicious. I can't clarify further on this without role-claiming.

Vote: Darthwolf

I don't have much time to give a reads list right now but I will make one if I find some time to do so.
Seeing as we're near the end of the Day and all our leads are exhausted, this might be the best avenue. If Darth flips Town and Krow is willing to prove himself, then he should investigate Pika (assuming that one of them isn't the Cop). I'm putting a stake in this as well because ME2 was supposed to analyze Darth today since he found the reads list CWAC-y. But looking through his posts, there was an instance of him mentioning Zachie that I'm not so sure about:
@Zachie do you think Kylo is scum based on his vote and reaction or do you currently think he is not town/neutral?

Oh I agree, not knowing these people as well makes it harder for me, especially when people ue meta arguments. I'm considering it but not let it control my thoughts on the players. Talking about thoughts, I'll post a reads list latar today when I have some more time (also a good opportunity to then read back on the day:P)
While it's ironic that he's asking about the role that I inherited, Darth seems to be questioning Zachie's reads on Kylo and Tats in a way to save him. At best, there's a tentative connection between them and the rest of his posts just seem to be playing it safe.

Vote: DarthWolf

Seeing as we're near the end of the Day and all our leads are exhausted, this might be the best avenue. If Darth flips Town and Krow is willing to prove himself, then he should investigate Pika (assuming that one of them isn't the Cop). I'm putting a stake in this as well because ME2 was supposed to analyze Darth today since he found the reads list CWAC-y. But looking through his posts, there was an instance of him mentioning Zachie that I'm not so sure about:

I hadn't decided on anyone yet, so sure I'll go with that. Though I would like to ask for a quote to Darth's reads list if you have it? I'd like to see what you see if you don't mind, I haven't really read through much on him asides him starting up the game.

DarthWolf

Betraying Kingmaker
While it's ironic that he's asking about the role that I inherited
What do you mean?
Darth seems to be questioning Zachie's reads on Kylo and Tats in a way to save him
I was questioning it because I felt like Kylo was Town and I tried to avoid a mislynch by questioning him. Now it turned out that he was trying to start a mislynch as scum.
Where do you see any mention of Tat in that quote?

(I really should check this thread more often to stay relevant to the current events)

Ronin

Forum Volunteer
I hadn't decided on anyone yet, so sure I'll go with that. Though I would like to ask for a quote to Darth's reads list if you have it? I'd like to see what you see if you don't mind, I haven't really read through much on him asides him starting up the game.
Sure, it can be found here. Maniacal Engineer wanted to go back and take a closer look at Darth as they're both from the same forums.

What do you mean?

I was questioning it because I felt like Kylo was Town and I tried to avoid a mislynch by questioning him. Now it turned out that he was trying to start a mislynch as scum.
Where do you see any mention of Tat in that quote?

(I really should check this thread more often to stay relevant to the current events)
I'm Kylo Ken's replacement.

I can understand that. Do you have any idea why Pika would have a reason to distrust you?

And Tats was mentioned in Zachie's first post here alongside Kylo.

funnier6

Courage~
You're gonna have to be more specific than that. I'm sorry, but just simply due to the nature of you being an independent player, I cannot take that by your word alone.

Hmm... tbh, that's a rather rare SK wincon that I don't remember ever seeing before. But regardless, like I said above, just because of who you are, I am not going to fully trust you. You have to understand that no matter how much you try to be pro-town, your role is anti-town by nature. I've already said there's no point lynching you right now since you'll be as good as dead tomorrow anyway if the mafia is smart, but that doesn't change the fact that ultimately, you are not a townie, and you have a killing power that you can use on anybody you want.

I didn't. Would you mind pointing it out? Either way, whether Lily softed or not doesn't change the fact that role cop is an NAI role.

No and I don't care at this moment because I'm here to hunt mafia. If I see the other SK as a threat, I'll be more concerned, but just like with you, the SK is not at the top of my worries list. I mean, unlike you, the supposed actual SK actually killed mafia Night 1, so they've already done more "pro-town" acts than you have.

Well you seem to be the only person that noticed the softclaim, so you're gonna have to point it out for us. Just rehashing the same idea without backing it up is not helpful to us in the slightest.

Even in role madness games, I have never ever seen a game with both a town role cop and a mafia role cop. Not once, at least that I can remember. On this site, and even with Pendio's games, town Role Cops are incredibly rare. So no, the fact that it's "highly likely" that a town role cop exists is entirely inaccurate.

tbh, I haven't actually seen you do anything "pro-town" in this game, hence my wariness. No need to call me a drama queen, you can look at my mafia history if you want. Eduarda, who is possibly the most trustworthy player on our site, claimed SK in a game and I didn't trust her in the slightest, even though she was genuinely trying to help the town. And JC, in a different game, claimed SK and tried to help the town until the end when he eventually had to die.

This is a very good point that I honestly hadn't considered before.
I know you don’t trust me but don’t be condescending and apologize for it, if you can’t trust my word why on earth are you asking me to be more specific?

...You were in avatar mafia when ALIT won as SK. Just because I can use it on whoever I want doesn’t make me a loose cannon, tell me who to shoot and I’ll shoot them. I’m practically an outted vig.

You just quoted where emiya also noticed it.

If you say so.

Emiya noticed that too.

A simple I don’t believe it would’ve sufficed.

I suppose if I’d happened to hit scum that would be pro town? Didn’t you think I was pretty pro town before the SK thing? Well then that’s just philosophy.

Well from what I'm understanding it looks like either Darth is scum and Pika is possibly investigative as well, or Darth is scum and Pika is bussing him. I honestly have nothing to work off of with Pika though his soft is a little interesting and makes me want to look into him even more now that I think about it.

Either way,

Vote: DarthWolf

Pen

The game is on!
Day 3 Current Vote Tally:
DarthWolf - 4 (funnier6, Pika_pika42, All Might, Krow)
funnier6 - 1 (DarthWolf)

Not voting - Libk, TattooArtist, YIGAhim, Spider-Bok, Lone_Garurumon, Mellow Ezlo, Minish_Link, Ayano Keiko

With 13 players alive it takes 7 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Saturday, November 18th 2017 at 11:59 PM CET. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20171118T2359&p0=293&font=cursive&csz=1

40 minutes remain!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom