• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
It's funny because if bok had blocked me and you used your ability, I think you would have gotten killed instead of nobody getting killed haha.

Oh yeah, I didn't even realize that too. Man, so I would have really messed up any plan. That's why I was trying so hard to figure out what everyone else had planned and kinda subtley softing lightning rod so maybe they could tell me if it would mess it up or not.

Maniacal Engineer

Conspiracy Theorist
I mean, technically I didn't care if I didn't get killed N5. The main goal of my plan was to not be lynched. It really didn't matter if I got killed N5, N6, or when we'd gotten down to 1:1, Mafia could not win as long as I wasn't lynched.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Same with me.

Although one of the biggest points in mafia is to survive to the end.

Dying and winning is nowhere as satisfying, so you want to keep as many teammates alive as possible

Wow GG. Congrats Town. This was a fun game and I enjoyed my role and I felt at least a little bit useful in this game. I was a bit upset over getting lynched but it worked out for the best.

@Pendio thanks for hosting and letting me play.

Reactions: Pen
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom