• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
Welcome one and all to Anime Mafia! I am Pendio and I will be your host throughout this (hopefully) very pleasurable experience. This is a role madness game that I've been working on since 2015, so I'm very happy to finally get the chance to host it. ^^

Rules:
- Read these rules.
- Know the basic Mafia rules.
- Do not communicate with each other outside of the game regarding your roles or the events of the game.
- Even after you have died, do not talk to other players about the game whether they are still alive or not.
- Reveal no information after you have died.
- By default day periods will be roughly 72 hours while night periods will be about 24 hours.
- You may not name claim, however you are allowed to say which anime your character is from.
- I will allow a maximum of 1 role claim per game day. If I see a second role claim on one day, that player will be replaced/mod killed.
- I do not count counter claims as role claims, so if one role claim has been made on one day, it is perfectly possible to counter it without the risk of being replaced/mod killed.
- Bold your votes and unvotes and put them on a separate line.
- Potential votes for Extension will be counted separately from ordinary votes. A majority for extension is needed for me to extend the game day by 48 hours.
- Do not edit or remove your posts.
- You may not use your Role PM as evidence.
- Do not reveal any outside information.
- The player with the most votes at the end of the day will be lynched. If a majority is reached before the end of the day the game will enter its twilight phase during which posting is still allowed but voting is locked.
- If the day ends in a tie, nobody will die.
- A player cannot be lynched by a single vote.
- Do not post during the night periods.
- I require every player to make at least 1 posts every game day (though preferably a lot more). If that requirement is not fulfilled I will have to start replacing/mod killing.

***​

Tokyo, Japan, Earth. The year is 2017 and this is the first entry in my logg dedicated to the interdimensional beings.

About two years ago something very strange happened in our world. All over the planet everything went pitch black for a moment and the earth shook wildly. After a few minutes it stopped and light returned into everyone's vision. We went on with out daily routines and everything seemed normal again, but people were curious about what had actually happened. There was a lot of speculation going around back then regarding this random event. Everyone thought they had a solid theory about it, but no one truly knew.

Through my own very thorough research I have finally come to the conclusion that what happened on day two years ago somehow brought beings from many different worlds into our own. Countless different individuals from an unknown number of different dimensions have entered our world and are now living undercover here on our ocean blue sphere. While most of them have passed under my radar I have been able to detect about two dozens of them. It seems they have gathered at a hotel here in central Tokyo for some unknown reason. In order to study them closely I am currently staying in a room at the very same hotel. From here I can examine them closely and discreetly. It seems one of the beings was murdered in their room last night. Rather grotesque if you ask me. Anyway, all evidence seems to indicate that some of the other mystical beings were the culprits so right now - in this very moment - I am observing as these strange individuals have begun talking amongst themselves, taking it into their own hands to attempt to find the ones responsible.

The living (20):
funnier6
YIGAhim
DekuNut
All Might
karu
NekoLily
Libk
TattooArtist
Zachie
Ghirahimiscool
Minish_Link
walrusdawson
Spider-Bok
Amy Lu Minati
Mellow Ezlo
Mido
Kylo Ken
Maniacal Engineer
DarthWolf
Ayano Keiko

Day 1 Begins!

With 20 players alive it takes 11 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Thursday, November 9th 2017 at 11:00 PM CET.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Vote: Libk

That's for beating me to it. :right:

Now for the jarring anime scumtest: Who is your favorite anime protagonist? Mine would be Emiya Kiritsugu, the one and true Hero of Justice!

funnier6

Courage~
Hrblghrgh I didn’t realize this had started.

Considering past events it is all too possible bok is scum once again!

Vote: bok

Lynch em up guys easeh peaseh day 1 scum downn. :eek:

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Favorite anime protagonist? Damn that's tough... It's either Homura Akemi, or Joeseph Joestar

D

Deleted member 14134

Last time someone did scumtest it was just a clever ruse to blend in with town.
Vote: No Might

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom