• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I may be dead wrong, but I’m thinking along the lines of lightning rod or bus driver.

Assuming this doesn’t have anything to do with Mez’s idea you’re an absorber cause that doesn’t fit at all with what you’ve been saying about interference but you did say there was a second part.

Okay, I won't confirm anything but just wanted to make sure I knew what you were thinking so I knew for sure if you knew if it would mess up your plan or not.

I guess if the game doesn't end with Mez's lynch I'll have to consider what I'm going to do. Since then you would be the only one left in my scum lean group. But everyone saying they have a plan is throwing me off, because it's making me think no one else besides Mez could be scum.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 5 Final Vote Tally:
Mellow Ezlo - 4 (funnier6, Minish_Link, Maniacal Engineer, Spider-Bok)

funnier6 - 1 (Mellow Ezlo)

Not voting - YIGAhim

Tokyo, Japan, Earth. The year is 2017 and this is the final entry in my log dedicated to the interdimensional beings.

By the end of this day the individuals seemed to be in agreement on lynching the person known as Mellow Ezlo. As with all the previous days, the subject due for lynching was seated in the execution chair. Mellow Ezlo made no effort to break free though, nor did he resist in the slightest. But as he sat there, fastened to the chair, he said very calmly, and I quote:

“The only thing everyone is equal in … is death. You can see it too. The landscape of the end. I can’t turn back now. There’s something I want you to hear. That time … when that monster appeared in front of me. Was my mother trying to save me? Or did she get my sister and I mixed up? Which one of us? Which one of us was the unwanted one?”

Then some unsentimental bastard pushed the button, and Mellow Ezlo died in a heartbeat. I gotta say, his speech really got to me. Nevertheless, upon learning who the now dead Mellow Ezlo was, the remaining subjects seemed very happy and pleased with themselves. I could tell they felt safe now and that the threats were now but a memory. After having studied these beings very closely now for almost a week, I have come to understand them much better than I did before. They are not so much unlike the rest of us. Some of them are good, some of them are bad, and some are somewhere in between. I do not mind sharing this earth with these peculiar individuals.

End log. Signing out.

Mellow Ezlo was Johan Liebert (from Monster), the Monster.

e80exBG.png

The living (5):
Minish_Link - Okamoto Katsushiro (from Samurai 7), the Samurai
funnier6 - Chi/Elda Hibiya (from Chobits), the Chobit
YIGAhim - Fuko Ibuki (from Clannad), the Living Spirit
Spider-Bok - Mikasa Ackerman (from Attack on Titan), the Soldier
Maniacal Engineer - Kirito/Kirigaya Kazuto (from Sword Art Online), the Beater

The dead (15):
YIGAhim - Artoria Pendragon, the Saber-Class Servant (lynched day 1)
Minish_Link - Okabe Rintarou, the Mad Scientist (killed night 1)
Zachie - Lust, the Ultimate Spear (killed night 1)
DekuNut - Lelouch vi Britannia, the Commander (killed night 1)
Mido - Sakura Haruno, the Medical Ninja (lynched day 2)
All Might - Miria Harvent, an Immortal Lover (killed night 2)
Maniacal Engineer - Isaac Dian, an Immortal Lover (committed suicide night 2)
DarthWolf - Knives Millions, the Plant (lynched day 3)
Libk - Mitsukuni “Honey” Haninozuka, the Sweetness Addict (killed night 3)
funnier6 - Yuno Gasai, the Diary Serial Killer (killed night 3)
All Might - Spike Spiegel, the Space Cowboy (killed day 4)
Pika_pika42 - Ochako Uraraka, the Zero Gravity Blocker (lynched day 4)
Krow - Grell Sutcliff, the Grim Reaper (killed night 4)
Ayano Keiko - Light Yagami/Kira, the Notebook Serial Killer (killed night 4)
Mellow Ezlo - Johan Liebert, the Monster (lynched day 5)

Victory goes to the Town!

Thank you so much for playing everyone! I hope you all had just as much fun with this game as I did. ^^ Feel free to discuss the game freely now, and stay tuned for night actions and role PMs (role descriptions)! :)

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
gg

I wish I could've put more effort in during this last day, but my hectic schedule caught up with me and I didn't have the time to formulate a decent defense, so I softed sensor as a copout, knowing full well that it likely wouldn't work.

I can't say this was my best performance, but oh well, I enjoyed playing this game and it was nice to be scum again! Thanks for hosting Pendio! :)

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Thanks for hosting Pendio, you did a great job like always! Not knowing the roles even after they flipped was a fun and interesting element. And I liked the somewhat unique roles you came up with.

This was a really fun game though, and everyone did great job. Glad town was able to pull off the win, but the mafia definitely didn't make it easy for us. Mez was right about my softclaim though. I was an absorber, but no one ever night targeted me apparently. Lol. I also did have a lightning rod ability, which was my plan to possibly use if the game continued. I trusted that ME was town, so if he was telling the truth about him being alive meant mafia couldn't win, I was going to use my ability to make sure everyone else who had better roles could make it through the night. Luckily I didn't have to decide whether or not to use it.

I'm also a bit upset I was killed night 1 originally, because I got a character I actually knew and was excited to have. Wasn't even upset about not rolling scum since I got Okabe, but that didn't last long. :( Though maybe it was for the better, as that role was a bit risky to use. I had the ability to bring a dead player back but another random player would die instead. So not knowing what the roles were even after they flipped would have made that even harder to decide.

I'm really curious to see how All Might died the second time though. Still confused by that.

Reactions: Pen

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I successfully pinned Ayano as the second SK shortly after Day 2 started (well, I thought he was the vig, until the revelation that there was a second SK), as you will see once scum chat is posted. We had role copped funnier during night 1, so we knew he was SK right off the bat. I also figured out All Might and ME being partners originally quite a while before they died, which was what I was alluding to when I was town reading ME, because they were honestly making it pretty obvious. Darth caught ME's fake cop claim, but I figured it was more likely that they were masons, which was almost right since they ended up being lovers.

As for Bok's role, I had it narrowed down to Jailkeeper with a twist and JoaT, neither of which are truly AI roles, but I'm not super confident about either of them so he could've been something completely different. I'm interested to see what he actually was.

As for my Sensor soft claim towards the end of the last day, I had only thought about that about 5 minutes before I made it. If I had faked that earlier, I think my chances would've been higher, but oh well, I wasn't as invested in this game as I could've been due to my hectic schedule.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
As for my Sensor soft claim towards the end of the last day, I had only thought about that about 5 minutes before I made it. If I had faked that earlier, I think my chances would've been higher, but oh well, I wasn't as invested in this game as I could've been due to my hectic schedule.

I don't know why sometimes I'm good at catching soft claims and other times I'm terrible at it. Because I didn't even get you were softing sensor until funnier mentioned it. Haha. It would have been an interesting move if you had claimed it earlier, and I can't say for sure how it would've changed my thoughts. But I think I may have still voted for you mostly due to the fact that it was going to be either you or funnier today and the other the next day and I feel like funnier is easier to read as scum. So it would have been easier to catch him than you by giving him a little more time to slip up. You still played a great game, and it mainly came down to me be paranoid and feeling that some of your posts were slightly off as they didn't feel as townie as they usually do.

It'll be interesting to read the scum chat though. I did a lot of wondering about the thought processes behind the kills/claims this game, so I'll finally get to see if I was right about any of it or not.

Pen

The game is on!
Role PMs and role descriptions:

Sakura Haruno, the Medical Ninja - Mido

Greetings Mido and welcome to Anime Mafia! For this game you will be Sakura Haruno (from Naruto), the Medical Ninja. Once each night you will be able to sneak out and protect any player in the game from being night killed. Do this by sending me a PM each night with the name of the player you wish to protect. You may not target yourself. In addition to this you have a 1-Shot Super Protection which also labels you Bulletproof for that night. Both you and your target will be completely safe from any sort of kill attempt during the night you use that 1-Shot.

OhS5rHu.png

You are on the Town’s side, which means that you win when the Mafia has been eliminated and no further quarrels remain.

Please confirm that you have received and understood your role in the sign-up thread here: https://zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/anime-mafia.61049/ If you have any questions regarding your role or the game in general, do not hesitate to ask me about it in private.

Mikasa Ackerman, the Soldier - Spider-Bok

Greetings Spider-Bok and welcome to Anime Mafia! For this game you will be Mikasa Ackerman (from Attack on Titan), the Soldier. Once each night you will be able to sneak out and target any player in the game. Do this by sending me a PM each night with the name of the player you wish to target. Your target will be roleblocked, thus prevented from using any potential active night ability it might have. You can roleblock different players each night if you wish, but if you decide to target someone whom you have already roleblocked before, you will not only roleblock it, but you will kill that player as well.

W4MUSCK.png

You are on the Town’s side, which means that you win when the Mafia has been eliminated and no further quarrels remain.

Please confirm that you have received and understood your role in the sign-up thread here: https://zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/anime-mafia.61049/ If you have any questions regarding your role or the game in general, do not hesitate to ask me about it in private.

Kirito/Kirigaya Kazuto, the Beater - Amy Lu Minati/Lone_Garurumon/Maniacal Engineer

Greetings Maniacal Engineer and welcome to Anime Mafia! For this game you will be Kirito/Kirigaya Kazuto (from Sword Art Online), the Beater. If you are ever killed at night you will skillfully take down your killer with your last living breath, however, you will only perform this stunt if your killer is Anti-Town, so you will not risk killing a fellow Townie. In addition to this you have the Miller modifier, which means that if you are ever investigated by a Cop their investigation will say that you are scum.

Ff8rMaD.png

Please confirm that you have received and understood your role in the sign-up thread here:https://zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/anime-mafia.61049/ If you have any questions regarding your role or the game in general, do not hesitate to ask me about it in private.

Spike Spiegel, the Space Cowboy - Kylo Ken/All Might

Greetings All Might and welcome to Anime Mafia! For this game you will be Spike Spiegel (from Cowboy Bebop), the Space Cowboy. Once each night you will be able to sneak out and investigate any player in the game to find out if the player is guilty or innocent. Do this by sending me a PM each night with the name of your target, then I will tell you if your target is guilty or not. You also have a 1-Shot ability to investigate two players on the same night, but keep in mind you can only perform this action once throughout the game.

nAffV67.png

Artoria Pendragon, the Saber-Class Servant - YIGAhim

Greetings YIGAhim and welcome to Anime Mafia! For this game you will be Artoria Pendragon (from Fate/Stay Night), the Saber-Class Servant. Once each night you will be able to sneak out and attempt to kill any player in the game. Do this by sending me a PM each night with the name of your target. It is risky for you though, since you do not know who are with you and who are against you. Of course you can choose not to kill if you so wish. You may not target yourself. You also have a 1-Shot Strongman kill. When you use that ability your kill will go through regardless of any interference from Doctors or Roleblockers.

xLlURTo.png

Lelouch vi Britannia, the Commander - DekuNut

Greetings DekuNut and welcome to Anime Mafia! For this game you will be Lelouch vi Britannia (from Code Geass), the Commander. As the Commander you have the ability to command a handful of other roles to do your bidding. You can order five different players to target whomever you want them to target (except for themselves), but you can only command each of them once throughout the game. The five roles you may command once each are the Medical Ninja, the Soldier, the Space Cowboy, the Saber-Class Servant and the Zero Gravity Blocker. Send me a PM at night to let me know what you want to do.

mglbwCR.png

Ochako Uraraka, the Zero Gravity Blocker - walrusdawson/Pika_pika42

Greetings Pika_pika42 and welcome to Anime Mafia! For this game you will be Ochako Uraraka (from My Hero Academia), the Zero Gravity Blocker. Once each night you will be able to sneak out and prevent any player in the game from performing their night action. Do this by sending me a PM each night with the name of the player you wish to roleblock. You also have a 1-Shot ability to block two players on the same night. Use this 1-Shot wisely when you deem it useful.

IENXpfU.png

Okabe Rintarou, the Mad Scientist - Minish_Link

Greetings Minish_Link and welcome to Anime Mafia! For this game you will be Okabe Rintarou (from Steins;Gate), the Mad Scientist. Being a Mad Scientist you have a 1-Shot ability to revive the most recent player that died. You can only use this ability once and when you have brought the player you chose back to life, another player will die in its stead. The player that dies as a result of you reviving the other payer will be selected at random, so be careful because you cannot undo your 1-Shot action. When you do wish to revive someone, simply send me a PM to tell me what you want to do. You can do this at any time during the game, day or night doesn’t matter. Your ability is unaffected by roleblocks.

mIumvew.png

Isaac Dian, an Immortal Lover - Maniacal Engineer

Greetings Maniacal Engineer and welcome to Anime Mafia! For this game you will be Isaac Dian (from Baccano!), an Immortal Lover. As an Immortal Lover you have the advantage of knowing the identity of other Immortal Lover. Thus you have another player you can trust completely. The other Immortal Lover is All Might (Miria Harvent). You will be Bulletproof on even numbered nights while All Might will be Bulletproof on odd numbered nights, however if one of you should die, the other will die too. You will be able to communicate with each other secretly via QuickTopic. Here is the link: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/NxAfcZaUJYVge

0pBxZkN.png

Miria Harvent, an Immortal Lover - All Might

Greetings All Might and welcome to Anime Mafia! For this game you will be Miria Harvent (from Baccano!), an Immortal Lover. As an Immortal Lover you have the advantage of knowing the identity of other Immortal Lover. Thus you have another player you can trust completely. The other Immortal Lover is Maniacal Engineer (Isaac Dian). You will be Bulletproof on odd numbered nights while Maniacal Engineer will be Bulletproof on even numbered nights, however if one of you should die, the other will die too. You will be able to communicate with each other secretly via QuickTopic. Here is the link: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/NxAfcZaUJYVge

OW1Kc1F.png

Mitsukuni “Honey” Haninozuka, the Sweetness Addict - Libk

Greetings Libk and welcome to Anime Mafia! For this game you will be Mitsukuni “Honey” Haninozuka (from Ouran High School Host Club), the Sweetness Addict. As the Sweetness Addict you will automatically and instantaneously attempt to kill anyone who targets you at night. Keep in mind though that the action of the player who targeted you will also go through.

tAzNroT.png

Okamoto Katsushiro, the Samurai - karu/Minish_Link

Greetings Minish_Link and welcome to Anime Mafia! For this game you will be Okamoto Katsushiro (from Samurai 7), the Samurai. Being the Samurai you have the passive ability of absorbing any and every ability that is performed on you at night. This means that each time someone targets you during the night phase you will receive a 1-Shot ability of whatever power they were using on you. You can stack up on 1-Shot abilities if you wish, but you may only use one per night even if you hold several. Simply send me a PM to tell me which ability you want to perform and on whom. Keep in mind though that the actions performed on you will also go through. In addition to this Absorber ability you will start the game off with a 1-Shot Lightning Rod ability. Use it once - any night you wish - to draw all night actions onto yourself.

Pptc1um.png

Chi/Elda Hibiya, the Chobit - TattooArtist/funnier6

Greetings funnier6 and welcome to Anime Mafia! For this game you will be Chi/Elda Hibiya (from Chobits), the Chobit. If you are ever targeted by anyone during the night, as the Chobit you will automatically and instantaneously use the same ability back on the player who targeted you. Keep in mind though that the action of the player who targeted you will also go through.

uTZ1sNR.png

Fuko Ibuki, the Living Spirit - Ghirahimiscool/CheffOfGames/YIGAhim

Greetings YIGAhim and welcome to Anime Mafia! For this game you will be Fuko Ibuki (from Clannad), the Living Spirit. You like to give people the wood carved starfish that you make. Once each night you can send me a PM to let me know who you wish to give a starfish to. Additionally you are completely unaffected by all night actions.

X8oqhbt.png

Johan Liebert, the Monster - Mellow Ezlo

Greetings Mellow Ezlo and welcome to Anime Mafia! For this game you will be Johan Liebert (from Monster), the Monster. As the Mafia’s leader you have two special abilities: Firstly, you are bulletproof, meaning that you are immune to dying at night. And secondly, you are investigation immune, meaning that if a Cop should investigate you, you will show up as innocent to them. The Mafia can kill one player each night, so be sure to always inform me of your target in time. Being the leader of the Mafia you are the one who has the final word on who you night kill each night, and which one of the Mafia members you wish to send to perform the night kill. Your allies are Zachie as Lust (the Ultimate Spear), DarthWolf as Knives Millions (the Plant) and NekoLily as Grell Sutcliff (the Grim Reaper). You will be able to communicate with each other secretly via QuickTopic. Here is the link: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/8ueQnxKse35Z

e80exBG.png

You are with the Mafia, which means that you win when nothing can prevent you from eliminating all of the other players.

Lust, the Ultimate Spear - Zachie

Greetings Zachie and welcome to Anime Mafia! For this game you will be Lust (from Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood), the Ultimate Spear. Once each night you will be able to sneak out and investigate any player in the game to learn their role. Do this by informing me each night of your target. Additionally you have a 1-Shot Special Investigation which you can choose to use one night instead of your Role Cop investigation. Your 1-Shot Special Investigation will allow you to learn who targeted your target, who your target targeted, what ability your target used and what abilities were used on your target. Your allies are Mellow Ezlo as Johan Liebert (the Monster), DarthWolf as Knives Millions (the Plant) and NekoLily as Grell Sutcliff (the Grim Reaper). You will be able to communicate with each other secretly via QuickTopic. Here is the link: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/8ueQnxKse35Z

YBTTlzy.png

You are with the Mafia, which means that you win when nothing can prevent you from eliminating all of the other players.

Knives Millions, the Plant - DarthWolf

Greetings DarthWolf and welcome to Anime Mafia! For this game you will be Knives Millions (from Trigun), the Plant. Once each night you may target a player to make them look like scum to a Cop’s investigation for that night. Additionally, if you are the one carrying out the Mafia’s factional kill you can choose to use your 3-Shot Strongman night kill in order to bypass any interference caused by Doctors and Roleblockers. During a night when you use the Strongman ability you cannot use your standard Framer ability. Your allies are Mellow Ezlo as Johan Liebert (the Monster), Zachie as Lust (the Ultimate Spear) and NekoLily as Grell Sutcliff (the Grim Reaper). You will be able to communicate with each other secretly via QuickTopic. Here is the link: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/8ueQnxKse35Z

TdUgLmD.png

Grell Sutcliff, the Grim Reaper - NekoLily/Krow

Greetings Krow and welcome to Anime Mafia! For this game you will be Grell Sutcliff (from Black Butler), the Grim Reaper. Once each night you will be able to sneak out and prevent any player in the game from performing their night action. Do this by informing me each night of the player you wish to roleblock. You also have a 1-Shot ability to block two players on the same night. Use this 1-Shot wisely when you deem it useful. Your allies are Mellow Ezlo as Johan Liebert (the Monster), Zachie as Lust (the Ultimate Spear) and DarthWolf as Knives Millions (the Plant). You will be able to communicate with each other secretly via QuickTopic. Here is the link: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/8ueQnxKse35Z

ZOH6TFE.png

Light Yagami/Kira, the Notebook Serial Killer - Ayano Keiko

Greetings Ayano Keiko and welcome to Anime Mafia! For this game you will be Light Yagami/Kira (from Death Note), the Notebook Serial Killer. You are completely on your own in this game, you are neither with the Town nor with the Mafia. Once each night you will be able to write the name of another player in your notebook. Do this by sending me a PM each night with the name of your target. The player’s name that you write in your notebook will die from a heart attack that same night. However, if you wish you can specify the time and cause of death when you PM me about the kill. For example you can request that the player dies in the middle of day 4 from being run over by a car, or that the player dies during night 2 by falling down some stairs, or that the player dies at the end of day 3 from a heart attack. The sky’s the limit! Of course you can choose not to kill if you so wish.

iLw3Bo8.png

You win along with the Town if you are alive when they win, or you win alone if you are the last player standing. In addition to that there is another Serial Killer out there somewhere who needs to go down in order for you to win this game.

Yuno Gasai, the Diary Serial Killer - funnier6

Greetings funnier6 and welcome to Anime Mafia! For this game you will be Yuno Gasai (from Future Diary), the Diary Serial Killer. You are completely on your own in this game, you are neither with the Town nor with the Mafia. Once each night you will be able to sneak out and attempt to kill any player in the game. Do this by sending me a PM each night with the name of your target. Of course you can choose not to kill if you so wish. You may not target yourself. Additionally you have an automatic 1-Shot Bulletproof.

ng9Nwq6.png

You win along with the Town if you are alive when they win, or you win alone if you are the last player standing. In addition to that there is another Serial Killer out there somewhere who needs to go down in order for you to win this game.

Night actions:

Night 1:
Medical Ninja (Mido) - protected funnier6
Soldier (Spider-Bok) - roleblocked Kylo Ken [forced by Commander] [blocked]
Space Cowboy (Kylo Ken)
- investigated funnier6 (innocent)
Commander (DekuNut) - commanded Soldier to target Kylo Ken
Mafia factional kill (NekoLily) - night killed Minish_Link
Ultimate Spear (Zachie) - investigated funnier6 (Diary Serial Killer)
Plant (DarthWolf) - framed Maniacal Engineer
Grim Reaper (NekoLily) - roleblocked Spider-Bok
Notebook Serial Killer (Ayano Keiko) - doomed Zachie to die
Diary Serial Killer (funnier6) - night killed DekuNut

Night 2:
Soldier (Spider-Bok) - roleblocked Maniacal Engineer
Space Cowboy (Kylo Ken)
- investigated Mellow Ezlo (innocent)
Zero Gravity Blocker (Pika_pika42) - roleblocked DarthWolf
Living Spirit (YIGAhim) - gave starfish to Mellow Ezlo
Mafia factional kill (Krow)
- night killed funnier6 (failed)
Plant (DarthWolf) - framed TattooArtist [blocked]
Grim Reaper (Krow) - roleblocked funnier6
Notebook Serial Killer (Ayano Keiko) - doomed All Might to die
Diary Serial Killer (funnier6) - night killed Krow [blocked]

Night 3:
Soldier (Spider-Bok) - roleblocked YIGAhim (failed)
Space Cowboy (All Might)
- investigated Krow (guilty) & Ayano Keiko (innocent)
Zero Gravity Blocker (Pika_pika42) - roleblocked Krow
Living Spirit (YIGAhim) - gave starfish to Krow
Mafia factional kill (Krow)
- night killed Ayano Keiko [blocked]
Grim Reaper (Krow) - roleblocked Spider-Bok & All Might [blocked]
Notebook Serial Killer (Ayano Keiko) - doomed All Might to die from drowning at noon day 4
Diary Serial Killer (funnier6) - night killed Libk (is also killed by Libk)

Night 4:
Soldier (Spider-Bok) - roleblocked Ayano Keiko [blocked]
Living Spirit (YIGAhim) - gave starfish to Maniacal Engineer
Mafia factional kill (Mellow Ezlo) - night killed Ayano Keiko
Grim Reaper (Krow) - roleblocked Spider-Bok
Notebook Serial Killer (Ayano Keiko) - doomed Krow to die from falling down stairs

QT chats:

Immortal Lovers: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/NxAfcZaUJYVge
Mafia: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/8ueQnxKse35Z

Last edited:

Maniacal Engineer

Conspiracy Theorist
I trusted that ME was town, so if he was telling the truth about him being alive meant mafia couldn't win, I was going to use my ability to make sure everyone else who had better roles could make it through the night.
Well, my plan was to try baiting the mafia's kill during N5, if the game came to that. With one mafioso remaining, if the mafia killed me, they'd die too, which did mean that, as long as I lived, mafia could only hope to achieve a stalemate because, even if the game went into 1:1, killing me the following night would have resulted in both our deaths.

Also it's really funny, but when I "claimed Batman" earlier in the game with the "I am vengeance. I am the night," I didn't actually know that I would sub in as a Vengeful role. XD

funnier6

Courage~
Oh my great golly galumphing gophers I just woke up from a nightmare where I was doing battle with a homicidal maniac cause I thought I had chosen wrong!

I finally beat you Mez. :D

Oh and I’m supah proud of my SK performance, I lasted a good bit longer than last time and I actually targeted scum and not lovers. I find it pretty hilarious that on night two I didn’t want to shoot darth cause if I did I wouldn’t have had anyone to lynch the next day so I shot krow instead lol.

@Minish_Link I literally stopped cold when Mez said you were softing absorber cause I’d been assuming my role was a twist on absorber but I finally decided to give you the benefit of the doubt, luckily.
Well, my plan was to try baiting the mafia's kill during N5, if the game came to that. With one mafioso remaining, if the mafia killed me, they'd die too, which did mean that, as long as I lived, mafia could only hope to achieve a stalemate because, even if the game went into 1:1, killing me the following night would have resulted in both our deaths.

Also it's really funny, but when I "claimed Batman" earlier in the game with the "I am vengeance. I am the night," I didn't actually know that I would sub in as a Vengeful role. XD
That’s really crazy cause that was my plan too! XD

All day I’d been planning to try to attract the night kill and I thought I was going to pull it off until Yiga started acted like he had some threatening plan, which is why I said my role would win the game and I didn’t know if it would work.

funnier6

Courage~
Oh my great golly galumphing gophers I just woke up from a nightmare where I was doing battle with a homicidal maniac cause I thought I had chosen wrong!

I finally beat you Mez. :D

Oh and I’m supah proud of my SK performance, I lasted a good bit longer than last time and I actually targeted scum and not lovers. I find it pretty hilarious that on night two I didn’t want to shoot darth cause if I did I wouldn’t have had anyone to lynch the next day so I shot krow instead lol.

@Minish_Link I literally stopped cold when Mez said you were softing absorber cause I’d been assuming my role was a twist on absorber but I finally decided to give you the benefit of the doubt, luckily.

That’s really crazy cause that was my plan too! XD

All day I’d been planning to try to attract the night kill and I thought I was going to pull it off until Yiga started acted like he had some threatening plan, which is why I said my role would win the game and I didn’t know if it would work.
Oh yeah and the only thing I didn’t mention was my one time bulletproof, I thought I’d trip up the mafia if they’d already targeted me and couldn’t figure out why I wasn’t dead. :D

I am kinda salty I killed libk cause I was asked to and he killed me back but my luck is always terrible so I’m cool with that.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer

Ah, so there was actually no way mafia could win at all if all if there was only one left and both SKs were dead and you were still alive. That's pretty crazy. I would have messed up your plan for night 5, but it wouldn't have made a huge difference. Just would have delayed the inevitable. It's a good thing you were being town read so much towards the end there though in case it did come down to relying on your role.

When you flipped SK, that was one of the things that made me feel like Mez was a bit off this time. Because he was town reading you and said that your play was definitely town funnier. But you definitely felt off to me at the time and not screaming town like you usually do when you are town. Then he switched his stance a little the next day (which we now know was after they cop checked you) and was saying something was off about you. So in a way Mez kinda saved you since that factored into my decision to vote him over you.

Reading the role PMs, it did sound like your role was a twist on absorber, so I can see why you would think that. Thankfully you trusted me though. Especially after seeing how we had a town roleblocker, and Bok was a roleblocker as well but had other abilities. So it wouldn't be implausible that we were both absorber and I had another ability (my lightning rod). But I don't think I would have softed that claim if I were mafia. I'd find it too risky. Also, I thought you would've been town reading me anyways because I started acting more like my town self towards the end there. Haha.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Thanks for tricking me into killing Zachie night 1 so I trusted you the entire game and then stabbing me in the back at the end, Mez. :)

Reactions: Pen

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Lol I got what I wanted with my role. I didn't want to be too active so I wouldn't draw any town night actions to myself, as that would have killed the townie and been unnecessary. It worked out great with my **** schedule. Then later, when I made my self just suspicious enough with what I said, I got one SK out of the way. And while, yeah, he was helping town, ultimately getting rid of SK needs to happen and the game could have gone a different way if he hadn't died.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
@Maniacal Engineer

I was reading the lovers chat and saw this.
"I can get on board a funnier lynch, if we choose to do that. It would be rather lucky, and, unfortunately, unlikely, for us to catch scum on D1 in both games I've played with ZD-I players, but we can try."

You all were so close to catching scum day 1 both times! And funny enough, if Darth had been lynched day 1, it would've been just like the Bulba game. :P

Also, @All Might was this about me?
"Somebody actually let me go from their suspicions... This is a first."

Cause yeah, it was a first. Lol. Not that it mattered much after that since you all died the next night, but it felt weird town reading you and I thought you'd probably end up being scum because I was for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom