• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I’ll risk it, I’m pretty confident it won’t make a difference.

I don't know what it is you can do then. Because I know what I can do, so I'm fairly confident it would make a difference. That's why I'm trying to decide if I should do my plan or not. It would interfere with everyone's plan if I do.

Maniacal Engineer

Conspiracy Theorist
Unvote
Vote: Mellow Ezlo

I'm good with this, too. Originally voted for funnier because keeping ME1 around seemed useful for Yiga's plan, but if I can help Yiga without needing ME1, that's fine by me.

And no, Minish, my plan does not rely on Night actions.

funnier6

Courage~
I don't know what it is you can do then. Because I know what I can do, so I'm fairly confident it would make a difference. That's why I'm trying to decide if I should do my plan or not. It would interfere with everyone's plan if I do.
Now I’m not sure what you can do either, you probably shouldn’t use that plan if it is what I think it is, it definitely would interfere if it’s what I’m thinking of.

Well, do what you think is best, if you think it’ll help go ahead and do it, it might turn out better than relying on me.

D

Deleted member 14134

Unless any of you guys unvote, I'll hammer mez closer to the end of the day to ensure no last minute shenanigans. I still need to read what happened since I just skimmed through to see the votes.

D

Deleted member 14134

And suddenly everyone has a foolproof plan to catch scum. Regardless of this fact, I'm still going to go ahead and target the person who I think is most likely scum assuming the game is still going after Mez is lynched.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Eh, my role is useless now anyway since I used my one shot when Darth was lynched and managed to pin Krow for it, so it had its use. I'm content with this i guess, not sure how useful I can be going forward anyway with my schedule.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 5 Current Vote Tally:
Mellow Ezlo - 3 (funnier6, Minish_Link, Maniacal Engineer)
funnier6 - 1 (Mellow Ezlo)

Not voting - YIGAhim, Spider-Bok

With 6 players alive it takes 4 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Sunday, November 26th 2017 at 11:59 PM CET. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdo...59&p0=293&msg=End+of+Day+5&font=cursive&csz=1

Notice: Unlike the previous day/night shifts it turns out I won't be around for the end of this day, so the game will go into twilight when the countdown reaches zero. I'll make the phase shift to night as soon as possible, but it may be a couple of hours later than expacted. During twilight all votes are locked, but all conversation is still perfectly okay.

D

Deleted member 14134

Since it doesn't look like anything else is going to happen and we still have time to talk.

Vote: Mez

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I certainly hope you’re right cause I kind of needed to survive another day for my plan to work.

I hope you’re not ignoring the small possibility that bok might be scum though.
I know it’s entirely useless to say so, but if I was suddenly mafia I would’ve killed Mez thinking he was the SK. I literally did not suspect Ayano in the slightest. That was the about the only thing I didn’t agree with you on actually.

You can trust me, if I was scum everyone would probably have realized by now anyway.

Luckily it seems like every town left alive has some sort of plan to take care of the last mafia so I suppose it’s not a very devastating loss if you lynch me.
Why do I feel like this is a soft about being mafia?

I don't know if I want to hemmer mez or not, but I think it's too late for him anyways

Sorry, bud. It's too late anyways, and I want the night phase to begin

funnier6

Courage~
Why do I feel like this is a soft about being mafia?

I don't know if I want to hemmer mez or not, but I think it's too late for him anyways

Sorry, bud. It's too late anyways, and I want the night phase to begin
Because mafia always hunts at being mafia right?

Mez was already hammered.

Night phase is delayed anyways.

I kind of wish he’d hinted at being sensor before he was about to be lynched but I suppose we’re about to see what that was worth.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Now I’m not sure what you can do either, you probably shouldn’t use that plan if it is what I think it is, it definitely would interfere if it’s what I’m thinking of.

Well, do what you think is best, if you think it’ll help go ahead and do it, it might turn out better than relying on me.

What do you think my plan is? I'm not really trying to keep it a secret, I just don't want to claim since the claim has already been used.

funnier6

Courage~
What do you think my plan is? I'm not really trying to keep it a secret, I just don't want to claim since the claim has already been used.
I may be dead wrong, but I’m thinking along the lines of lightning rod or bus driver.

Assuming this doesn’t have anything to do with Mez’s idea you’re an absorber cause that doesn’t fit at all with what you’ve been saying about interference but you did say there was a second part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom