• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Okie dokie.

i'm such a ****ing idiot lmfao i'm so sorry everyone i am deceased
anyway here's my list that everyone is now going to consider even less because clearly i'm a ****ing moron LMFAO

funnier, rubik, minish, doc, sunfan are all town category for now. 0/10 would not lynch today. (funnier is funnier and i love funnier and i always townread funnier because We Are The Same and i love him. i'll townread him until i don't, that goes for minish and sunfan. doc is very hard for me to read, once he posts more i'll know but i don't want to risk lynching a town doc just because he's only got like 3 posts. rubik i've talked about.)

i don't give two ****s about all might's softclaim, from what i heard about last anime mafia and judging by my own role, the role names have been changed and don't necessarily correspond with traditional role names. all that on top of the part where jojo's is literally my only anime, all might's softclaim does nothing for me. he could straight up claim a character and i wouldn't know either jack or ****. however the rest of his posts have been fine, i don't see a problem with him or his defense.

exlight i've talked about. wouldn't lynch.

ragnarokio i wouldn't lynch, mostly because they have a lot of differing opinions and i want to see a lot more of that. i don't particularly read it as towny or scummy but i definitely want someone willing to put in this amount of effort around. i'll let yall know if i see something i actually think is scummy from em

i don't really remember any mezlo posts, but in a good way. nothing about anything he was saying struck me as scummy. i wouldn't vote for him today.

silverfish, calvin, sms, johnny, funnygurl haven't struck me as really anything, i ought to reread them tbh. i'd be okay with lynching any of them. silverfish the most because i do remember one post where they tried to put reads, and they said "player is x, but also they're y" a bunch of times and it looked like noncommital non-reads. funnygurl the least because although none of her reasonings are ever explained she has at least been committing to reads.

i literally forgot hero was in the game, oof. can't tell if good or bad.

laurentus i'm putting to the side, you're busy i get it bud i'm right there with ya. similar for dekunut.

unvote
vote: silverfish

since i want to commit to a real vote
Earliest reads list and first serious vote of the game back on Day 1. It was on Silver, this is noteworthy because after ISOing, it seens overall LG's view on Silver has been flip floppy.

i doubt they will, it's most likely going to paint a target on their heads as well, considering how much people are already wanting to lynch funnier. I'm struggling with whether or not i believe funnier, but if there's a second 3rd party why would it be a second serial killer. if he targeted rubik and rubik doesn't die tonight, he's not a poisoner and he's not a serial killer considering rubik didn't die last night, so is he even dangerous? we can lynch him if there are no other options of course but i don't see him as a priority when we can lynch real scum
Believed funnier was just a Third party.

in my onion i think if the same person is wagoned twice in a row there's probably a reason for it

interesting that silverfish only posted after being voted for. *sips tea*
Maintains pressure on Silver on Day 2.

you've had nothing to say this entire day except for defending yourself? you have no suspicions to talk about? no one to vote for? why does it take someone prompting you to bring up your suspicions?

i was specifically talking about FG actually. technically All Might 2 is different from All Might 1
Continues pressuring Silver Day 2.

i was frustrated by the claim that didn't mean anything, and people kept posting while i was trying to keep up, any time i'd write something someone else would have just said that exact thing. in the end i watched the votes pile up on all might and decided i'd rather have all might lynched for the martyr comment and the vague claim. adding another vote would have been pointless overkill imo. i figured if all might is scum FG is probably town.

but now FG hasn't shown up all day and it's both disappointing and concerning. i feel like after yesterday she would have acknowledged that not posting is going to get her lynched, and changed that behavior. but nothing has changed and it kind of feels like all these counterwagons are trying to save her? all might yesterday, and silverfish today. believe me i'm all for a silverfish lynch but it feels like a distraction, if that makes sense.
Changes tone. She was pressuring Silver earlier then suddenly viewed a Silver wagon as a distraction... Why? It must also be mentioned that LG did not vote at all on Day 2.

oh also i am a dip**** and forgot the actual events that happened today lmfao. this is your brain on memes

unvote

vote: irvine
Voted Irvine on Day 3.

Rubik - town. i don't think i really need to explain why, i think everyone is townreading him for the same reasons. at least that's the vibe i'm getting anyway.
The Sun Fan - if he's scum i don't see a reason for him to bus funnier so early. also i like him as a person. town
Spiritual Mask Salesman - from what i've seen today, town. don't think i need to say much more
Morbid Minish - i've talked about her before, i doubt she would stick so hard to her guns and insist funnier isn't scum, if they were scum pals. town
All Might - maybe it's just his personality but i find him impossible to understand. lots of roundabout ways of saying things and if it wasn't the way he normally talks i'd find him suspicious for it but it's just the way he is. regardless, i haven't seen anything from him that explicitly screams town to me, plus he's def said some things that are shady. but i might be mixing AM1 and AM2 aka hero. overall idfk how i'm reading him and i ought to ISO him but every time i catch up it takes like 2 hours and then it's like midnight and i'm too tired umu
Funnygurl555 - has not been helpful and it's insane that she keeps escaping from being lynched. she keeps coasting by with little effort and people are clearly scumreading her, and for good reason, yet she keeps slipping by. scumread but not my highest priority, because other people have just done scummier things. i realize i am doing the exact thing i am complaining about and leaving her alone for a scummier person lmfao but there's just harder proof on Irvine.
Ragnarokio - went really hard on day 1 and then now i feel like they've gone less hard. i can't really recall anything specific going on with them, mostly just that they nailed AM1 and then cooled down. I feel like if they did anything shady i'd have seen it though. hesitant town read
Silverfish - i've talked about my scumread on silverfish before and not much has changed. little posting with little input, and never commits to a read on a person. definite scumread, 11/10 would have shot by now if i could
LittleGumball - look mom i'm on tv
MixMasterLar - has made me laugh out loud multiple times and i accept this attempt to pocket me. jokes aside, incredible effort and input and has shown clear logical progression whenever their opinion changes. i am open to the possibility of being wrong, but i just think they're towny. would need someone to convince me they're scum
Irvine - i believe SMS over Irvine, plus his role sounds overly complicated and idk if that's a theme this game or if all these complicated roles are scum coming up with fake claims. scum and is my current vote that i'm going to stick with
Second reads list of the game, Silver is scummy to her again... :suspicious:

i already said i wouldn't claim, but i will say that i have not targeted anyone all game.

what he doesn't know won't hurt him

i do agree that there's probably scum in there.

hard agree

he could've been replicating town funnier, whomst always townreads me in the beginning. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

back to the sms quote

Vote: Silverfish

Claim seems fishy to me (ba dum tss). If you have an investigative shot and don't use it, what are you even doing? That and only posting to defend yourself and never accuse or defend another player, you're laying even lower than I am and i'm not even doing it on purpose. You've explicitly stated that you're not posting in order to not seem suspicious (but that makes you even more suspicious):

on top of that you're just OMGUS voting all might. it's all sketchy af my dude idk how to conclude this
Back on Silver for today.

So, after evaluation, she's only made two hard pushes in this game, Silver, and Irvine. At one point she did vote Funnygurl on Day 3 as well, but switched to Irvine in the end. Silver has been the player she has focused the most on, though. I don't see why she pushed a case on Silver Day 2 but didn't follow up and vote, and then saying the Silver wagon looked like a distraction when she kind of leaned in favor of it feels weird to me.

Conclusion: I have to scum lean LG - I know she can play better. She's played while being busy before, and done a lot more in the game despite that. I'm not sure where that leaves Silver, though, is LG turned out to be scum.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'm kind of hoping both wagons are scum buses, tbh, but what're the odds of that?

I think Silver is looking a bit better now. I know it's weak reasoning but him talking about how he's hosting a game himself and that gave him behind the scenes knowledge. So now he knows why he looked scummy and stuff. I dunno, that just felt like it came from genuine town reflection. Though I guess it could just be more "crap this scum team is doing what I did as scum so no wonder I look scummy".

Also, I think it's worth lynching All Might for his threat on anyone who lynches him. It's either true and the wagons can be telling (scum not wanting to risk getting killed by being on him) or it's a scum lie to scare people into not lynching him and maybe he's bulletproof at night so he couldn't be vig'd.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Also, I think it's worth lynching All Might for his threat on anyone who lynches him. It's either true and the wagons can be telling (scum not wanting to risk getting killed by being on him) or it's a scum lie to scare people into not lynching him and maybe he's bulletproof at night so he couldn't be vig'd.
I don't get that play from him at all. Why the sudden "Lynch me and you'll regret it!!!"

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
If we do decide to Lynch him, I think we should have all the scummiest players on his wagon just in case so there's less chance of him blowing up a townie.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I don't get that play from him at all. Why the sudden "Lynch me and you'll regret it!!!"

Because he's been softing vengeful for a while. It's either true (in which case I could see it being either scum or town aligned), or he has to keep up the act now hoping it'll pay off. But I do agree, the kind of aloofness before about maybe being lynched but the sudden fight back now is weird.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Rag softed Doctor? Where? Because from my understanding Irvine claimed a Doctor like role yesterday, and FG countered traditional Doctor, and they were both town.
Irvine was the Soldier Maiden from Violet Evergarden. She stuck close to a ranking officer who'd adopted and trained her to be a soldier and she was highly protective of him. Therefore, he was a Bodyguard instead of a full-on Doctor, who is the healing goddess Aqua from Konosuba (Rag's said as much).

Because it ties directly into the role I've been softing. Obviously I can't do a hard claim.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
If we do decide to Lynch him, I think we should have all the scummiest players on his wagon just in case so there's less chance of him blowing up a townie.

Well Silver and I are already on it and we're in a lot of PoE. I doubt you'll get LG on it though with how much she's been on Silver. Plus I think she may be scum so like I doubt she's moving.

I'm staying here though. Not afraid to lynch him.

I'm kind of hoping both wagons are scum buses, tbh, but what're the odds of that?
That'd be nice. Near impossible in this case, but nice. I saw it happen in the last game I played, but even that ended up being shocking.

I'm staying on all might, cause I have no chance of starting a third wagon and don't really wanna lynch myself. Not to mention I'm not sure who else to start one on besides LG at this point. If I die, I die. I'm not afraid to accept whatever may come my way.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Well Silver and I are already on it and we're in a lot of PoE. I doubt you'll get LG on it though with how much she's been on Silver. Plus I think she may be scum so like I doubt she's moving.

I'm staying here though. Not afraid to lynch him.
If people don't mind voting and unvoting at all, it also might be best for the last vote on his wagon to be someone suspicious just in case it works like that.

Still not 100% sold on what the best play here is.

@Ragnarokio - What would you have me do?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Irvine was the Soldier Maiden from Violet Evergarden. She stuck close to a ranking officer who'd adopted and trained her to be a soldier and she was highly protective of him. Therefore, he was a Bodyguard instead of a full-on Doctor, who is the healing goddess Aqua from Konosuba (Rag's said as much).
Still, I suggested he was a Doctor and FG voted Irvine over that, saying she couldn't see how he could be town knowing her role. Looking back, I'm taking that as her implying she was the Doctor.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
If people don't mind voting and unvoting at all, it also might be best for the last vote on his wagon to be someone suspicious just in case it works like that.

Still not 100% sold on what the best play here is.

@Ragnarokio - What would you have me do?

I don't mind being last on it if no one else wants to be. Though All Might said it was rng, so it could just be random.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Still, I suggested he was a Doctor and FG voted Irvine over that, saying she couldn't see how he could be town knowing her role. Looking back, I'm taking that as her implying she was the Doctor.
FG was the Alien Hunter from Space Dandy, but I don't know a thing about that series (other than its groovy soundtrack). Reading the character summary on MAL wasn't particularly helpful, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom