• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aright guy. Sorry for saying I'd give it my all and then promptly going missing. I hate Wednesdays so much. They're the worst in course load. I'll try and stick around all night now.

I know I'm not the most active poster. I don't think that it's a fair comparison though. All Might has more experience to draw from, whereas I constantly feel like I'm grasping at straws. I'm looking back through things the best I can at the moment. Only thing that sticks out to me right now is that no one seems to be playing as expected. I'm wondering if this a lack of meta or if this is some strategy. I'll post more as I attempt to weed through the pages.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
if we are 5/3, by the way, whic hi think is the worst case scenario, then we should be careful about casting votes. I'd recommend you not vote unless you're willing to potentially end the game with your vote.

Minish is still my ideal lynch, but i suspect I'll end up settling for all might today, seeing as a lot of people seem to be willing to lynch him and few seem to be willing to lynch minish, and I have a town read on silver, who might end up being the competing wagon.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
The reason people are voting them is because they're been expressive enough that people have enough to build a case on, unlike you.
imo feels like nobody's really tried to build a case on me, just going "hmmm not v active"
i'm an actor with a day job, i literally just don't have the time to be constantly posting
but i have expressed my opinions and i have voted for people i think are scum. if anybody cared enough to actually build a case on me, they'd be able to find reads lists and opinions and attacks and go from there.
im glad you guys know that LG asked for JoJo because I didn'treallyy have a response to that
what do u expect out of me lmfao i like to pressure my friends into interacting with my favorite show :bubsy: i've sent him memes and clips he has no context for
Minish is still my ideal lynch, but i suspect I'll end up settling for all might today, seeing as a lot of people seem to be willing to lynch him and few seem to be willing to lynch minish, and I have a town read on silver, who might end up being the competing wagon.
same but flip minish and silver lol

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i'm not sure when i'll go to bed or when i'll be available tomorrow so i'm going to cast my vote now just in case

Vote: All Might

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
if we are 5/3, by the way, whic hi think is the worst case scenario, then we should be careful about casting votes. I'd recommend you not vote unless you're willing to potentially end the game with your vote.
i'm not sure when i'll go to bed or when i'll be available tomorrow so i'm going to cast my vote now just in case

Vote: All Might
You must be pretty set on ending the game then, "Aqua". If it wasn't for your Doctor soft earlier, then I'd find this transition pretty suspicious. And considering all of the evidence mounted up against Silver, how could you regard him as anything other than scum with a straight face? Even his claim is nothing more than a mimic of Rubik's.

But whatever. I shouldn't have to remind you that lynching me could potentially put you at risk, and thereby the rest of the Town.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Also, scum would want to divide the wagons so it's logical that some of them are hiding among the votes (Silver on me and probably LG on Silver). It's obvious to me that scum wants to create as much confusion as possible (not suggesting that Rag is one of them) and try to split up the votes so that they can't be so easily tracked. By singling me out as the "prominent lynch", you're doing exactly as they want you to.

...I'm starting to wonder if you guys even perused the Silver ISO.

SMS, Sunfan, and Rubik have the deciding votes. This should be fun.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
You must be pretty set on ending the game then, "Aqua". If it wasn't for your Doctor soft earlier, then I'd find this transition pretty suspicious. And considering all of the evidence mounted up against Silver, how could you regard him as anything other than scum with a straight face? Even his claim is nothing more than a mimic of Rubik's.

But whatever. I shouldn't have to remind you that lynching me could potentially put you at risk, and thereby the rest of the Town.
Rag softed Doctor? Where? Because from my understanding Irvine claimed a Doctor like role yesterday, and FG countered traditional Doctor, and they were both town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom