• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer

HeroOfTime

Starts off moving out of rvs with setup discussion. Not really a great serious discussion topic since it seems kinda CWAC.

Hops on Doc pressure train and says it worked last time, but I don't necessarily agree with that. Don't think the few pressure votes on Doc did much last game.

I've quoted some individual reads from his read's list below, but I wanted to say that overall it seems very non-committal. He null reads pretty much everyone besides a few.

I feel this is a bit hypocritical because Hero himself hadn't posted much original reads/info before this either (and neither had a large portion of the game).

Also, town funnier is always strangely defensive too. So not sure why that gets him scum points.

No clue at all how he has All Might as null, saying he's been quiet but also liked his responses to Rag. I feel like All Might was a hot topic around this time, so kinda odd to have reads on others but null on him.

Also not sure how he has a slight town read on Silver. He guesses he's liked his posts, but that they seem too mellow. There's no elaboration on what he's liked or anything just a vague idea that he might have liked them.

I'll address these two together. I find it pretty odd that he votes for FG over any other possible scum leans he has. Says he doesn't think FG is scum, but would rather her be lynched over All Might. And that he's almost certain one of them is going to be the lynch. Really weird stance over all because he could be making a push on a scum read, but he's resigned himself to the fact that one of FG or All Might will be lynched when it was still fairly early in the day. Also, just wanna point out the "certainly not enough to start a BUS yet". Tbh, I think that's just Hero switching up wagon and bus and nothing, but just thought it was funny.

So here's a hot take on Hero considering how I feel about him. He could possibly be SK. I didn't get any odd feelings on him at first til I ISO'd him. Before when he's been scum I feel pretty off on him without having to do that. However, when he's been SK I'll feel more unsure but slightly weird about him. Could be the reason why he seems non-committal and doesn't care who gets lynched. Either way, ya not sure Hero is town this game.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
And now that I want to be active, I'm not getting notifications. Nice.
Personally, I'm all for killing funnier. He's admitted to being not town, and even if he is third party we have no way of knowing he's benign. So he's always a safe choice.
That said, I agree with an extension more, as it gives me more time to work my way through this mess of a game.
Vote: Extension
I think I'll just reread from the beginning, since I wasn't very far into the game anyways, and give thoughts as it happens, mass posts maybe every five pages or so?

Pen

The game is on!
Day 2 Current Vote Tally:
funnier6 - 1 (Rubik)
Funnygurl555 - 1 (funnier6)
All Might - 1 (Morbid Minish)

Not voting - The Sun Fan, Spiritual Mask Salesman, All Might, DekuNut, ExLight, Laurentus, Funnygurl555 ,Ragnarokio, Silverfish, LittleGumball, Calvin ツ, Mellow Ezlo

Extension - 5 (LittleGumball, Rubik, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Ragnarokio, DekuNut)

With 15 players alive it takes 8 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Tuesday, September 3rd 2019 at 7:00 PM EST. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20190903T19&p0=179&msg=End+of+Day+2&font=cursive&csz=1

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I feel like lynching funnier now is a waste of time tbh, there's no real reason to suspect his claim.
If anyone else is a third party, please claim alignment now.

While we wait for that, which might never happen, I feel like we should focus on pinpoint another scum. I think we have enough info D1 to filter a few people. For now I'm fine with applying some pressure on FG.

Vote: funnygurl555

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
If anyone else is a third party, please claim alignment now.
i doubt they will, it's most likely going to paint a target on their heads as well, considering how much people are already wanting to lynch funnier. I'm struggling with whether or not i believe funnier, but if there's a second 3rd party why would it be a second serial killer. if he targeted rubik and rubik doesn't die tonight, he's not a poisoner and he's not a serial killer considering rubik didn't die last night, so is he even dangerous? we can lynch him if there are no other options of course but i don't see him as a priority when we can lynch real scum

I have limited time today but will be free for a decent period tomorrow and all of the following two days. This is more or less a first impression reads list.

Doc/Minish: Doc's absence until provoked by pressure votes is somewhat common for him, but I've previously played a scum game alongside him and he did the same thing. We can't go tossing him town cred just yet. Not to mention he claimed he would give us his thoughts and he seemed to stall until he was eventually replaced by the new Minish. I personally don't like that, but Minish seems to be playing as she did previously and has not contradicted her previous thoughts. Town lean for now.

Hero of Time/All Might: Hero kept the game flowing by @ing quite often, and left a reads list before his departure from the game. However in his list he wasn't very decisive on anyone by claiming nearly everyone as Null or a slight -ish read. All Might is more than capable of manipulating an Anime game as he did before in MHA. In fact I believe he did so recently as his former self on D1. Obviously I cant hold this against him under a new role, so I'll be keeping an eye on him. Null at the moment.

DekuNut: He's been catching up for two game days now and has yet to give his thoughts outside of openly being okay with offing funnier and asking for an extension. Post a reads list or something please.

Calvin: He's more or less been uttering casual chatter about the game but nothing very definitive. I'd like more from you, this "rainbow" post for example.

LG: They made a reads post very early on and mostly town cleared a handful of people stating that they would not lynch them that day, not very clear why they think so. I always have a tough time reading them so I'll put them on the backburner for now.

Silverfish: Called out original All Might, then took it back and town read him before he flipped 3rd? (I think that's what he was?) Seems to hold Laurentus very highly and has left him as Null, possibly assisting with a scummy stall tactic until he returns, but that's a stretch. Seems very nervous and made a point of how many games he's played, not liking this as it feels like a mercy play. Town read All Might, then voted for him afterwards with little to no reasoning. You are my top scum read.

Laurentus: Too early to say due to their temporary departure.

Ragnarokio: Seems to share the same thoughts as me in terms of scum reads, applies pressure often and stays active. Town read for now.

FG: Never played with her before and her posts have me confused on various points. Seems to be defending formerly foreign players, perhaps people she knows better, rather than new faces? Unsure. I find Silverfish scummy and she defends them. I suppose I wont have a decent feel for her until one of them flips.

Ran out of time before I could finish the rest, those that aren't listed are not safe or town read whatsoever, they're just too complicated for me to get results for atm. Will continue this once I get time. For the time being however, I will throw a knife at the most likely scum.

Vote: Silverfish

funnier6

Courage~
Post ISO reads

Town:

Sms: Really confident sms is town. The flip floppiness is his mind actually changing and not just going with the flow, he has motivation. Would like more input from him though.

Rag- Is an entirely different person than the scum who bussed storma and ditched the game last I saw. Super bold this is how I play vibes. Really like the thoughts in the reads, especially without meta to draw from. Want to hear some more from them today.

Can Easily Trick Me:

Rubik- I have no faith in my ability to read Rubik. The only thing that really sticks out to me is that he started the day similar to how he did when he had red checked sunfan (me) and I figured he had some role related reason. Still cant tell how much that means without knowing what kind of roles mafia has. I dont think he's the godfather this time fwiw, though I made a bunch assumptions to reach that conclusion

Sunfan- I have no faith in my ability to read sunfan. He's been really typical, the only thing that grabs my attention is the pointing out my soft and dragging all that attention to me at eod. It was dumb of me to say it then cause that was kind of an OMGUS read and shows how stupid MU has rubbed off on me. Doesn't mean two bits if fg is town, I'm still scarred by the land of cfds and mass chaos unfortunately.

Ex: Ex is just like. sigh if he's scum. Well actually he's sigh either way but the flailing around and the magikarping are soooo. Sigh. I feel less good about town reading it cause I was town reading it because he was mislynch bait and that should never happen on day one. Now though all thats been swept under the rug and no ones talking about it anymore and its ugh. I hate it because he's anti town as both alignments so how the heck am I supposed to differentiate? I think Ex would be a good counter wagon today, if only because wagoning literally the same two people two days in a row sounds completely mental and I'd rather him over someone who just subbed in/is inactive.

Null/Scum:

Hero/All might- This is mainly off Minish's read since she always reads Hero correctly and I always read him in the wrong direction. I was scum reading him though from his reads list and his hypocritical criticisms of my reads list but I want to give him the benefit of the doubt since he subbed out. Especially since I have a lot more faith in my ability to read All Might and I think its easy to mess up reads on people when they ditch and you dont know why.

Fg- I'm like the only one here who's played with scum fg besides sunfan and from what I've seen scum fg is very low effort low motivation in comparison to town fg. Town fg is off the wall posting a billion bits of thoughts that somehow come together into reads and scum fg is just kinda wanders in and leaves after rambling a bit. I've already spent over an hour just typing this so I didnt look at the whole context, but her original reasoning for voting all might (given 24 hours later) was that his vote on her was a veiled attempt at self preservation. When there was still half the day phase left. The other reads she finally gave were super surface level with extremely little thought process or reasoning. Totally good with an fg lynch today.

I'll finish ISOing tomorrow, I didnt get to the low posters.

Right now though I do think fg is the best person to lynch today while we wait for half the game to check in. Just a heads up I'll be beating people up and taking their reads lists by force if they haven't posted theirs by the time I finish mine tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom