• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a reason you don't see me trying to lynch silver.
what the heck man you don't want to lynch funnier you are talking about worlds of FOUR on d0 and you throw peanuts at my reads but then agree with them idgi ur the nonsensical drunkard not me

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
What are your thoughts on the wagons?

Sorry I'm late in the response. I don't like the Silver wagon. It feels way too easy on a new-ish player.

I'm more likely to go with the FG or All Might wagon, but both of those are easy too. I'd say FG over All Might. While breadcrumbing feels easy to do, and could be nothing, FG really just doesn't explain enough for my liking. It feels anti-town

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
what the heck man you don't want to lynch funnier you are talking about worlds of FOUR on d0 and you throw peanuts at my reads but then agree with them idgi ur the nonsensical drunkard not me
I don't believe that world is true, especially. FG and you came off as scummy to me and the rag/all might thing is more of a bonus package that would make me laugh if it ended up being true.

i think silver's town because he's coming off as a newbie town on a forum who's tryna find his way through. that's why i thought he was fine

hero gets a pass from me for a while bc he was asking how many wolves there are in the game. which is a dirty, dirty trick as mafia but the simpler explanation here is that he doesn't know who the wolves are

ex was twtbaw; too much pressure on him early game before people (including me) were calling others out on it

wary of people trying to narrow the lynch to who i think are bad options (sms, all might, johnny). i think sms has been posting fine this phase though. wouldn't look that way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom