• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Mmm, kinda don't like that post from All Might.

FG pointing out the martyr thing and the fact that All Might has his vote on FG who is in the lead and called for a no lynch.

Unvote

Vote: All Might

Doing this so All Might can't pull a fast one and unvote last minute to possibly tie it up.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
cult leader wouldn't be "bland" lol
I'm not really sure if I know other indep roles that can move.
Any ideas?

Doing this so All Might can't pull a fast one and unvote last minute to possibly tie it up.
On the other hand the votes are now tied, yikes.

@The Sun Fan
What do you think of All Might?
If you don't want a No Lynch he might be the only option since otherwise he can unvote funnygirl at the last second.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
that's just
incorrect

"hunting" might be the wrong word but town's win% should go up if they lynch people that they know aren't town
I agree that killing non-town players is pro-town, but it's rarely a good move d1 unless you think they're actually scum because it helps both town and scum to kill 3ps generally and slows town's ability to get info.

I'm not voting him am I? Wouldn't necessarily be opposed to it, because that's just a hot take and he might just be scum. But I don't see how thinking someone seems scummy and thinking it aligns with their SK play is anti-town.
I didn't say what you were doing was anti-town, I was just saying that acting on it or focusing too hard on it d1 would be.

There's always the second option: No-lynch.

Basically, nobody has to die since a majority hasn't been reached and scum won't get a free kill out of it. We'd just have to see how the NAs play out, but FG wouldn't have to be a martyr in this case. During D2 we can put together the missing pieces and probably root out some rats if the power roles are lucky.

And yeah, I'm aware that this suggestion paints a target on my back because "hurr durr you just don't wanna be lunched!", but we have less than an hour to go and D1 has been a massive trip. 40 pages is a lot to take in.
no

@The Sun Fan
What do you think of All Might?
If you don't want a No Lynch he might be the only option since otherwise he can unvote funnygirl at the last second.
already said I'm probably gonna vote for him
I think its scummy that he's stopped softing when he's on the chopping block btw
or at least, I haven;t noticed anything as of late
(wasn't really looking early on tho)

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
@All Might
the reason I didn't mention why I was scumreading funnier was I wanted to see who else noticed it
so far only really rubik did iirc
(Hero didn't mention it, for example, but quoted a few of his other posts in his reads list)

i mentioned it in this post, for what that's worth

I like sun's energy

I don't like lynching people who claim 3p because it feels like rewarding them for attention-seeking behaviour.

I still want to lynch all might

Funnygurl seems like a bad lynch considering the reason people are on her wagon applies moreso to other people. She seems like she'll probably contribute a lot more to the game than some of the other lurkers, and I'm not big on lynching a lurker anyway.

I'd take silver over funny. Forcing a list of reads to appear contributive is still a scumtell in my eyes, even if they fessed up to doing it because they wanted to be useful or appear useful or w/e. scum can feel the pressure to contribute too, and feel guilty when they don't. I'm very familiar with the guilt associated with undercontributing as scum. The odds of silver contributing much in the longrun also seem low to me.

Again, I'd still rather lynch all might. They only posted actual reads like 24 hours before the deadline, and most of those reads were pretty contentless. They basically said funnygurl is their ideal lynch for today because they're not posting enough content, but most of the game including allmight also isn't. IDK if self-preservation votes are taboo here or whatever, but it strikes me as either dishonest, or blatant OMGUS, and allmight has a mellow tone so the latter seems weird to me. Also, for being as active as they have been all game, and for having been more or less serious from the getgo, they've spent most of their time simply responding to my attack on them, which seems lazy to me.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
already said I'm probably gonna vote for him
I think its scummy that he's stopped softing when he's on the chopping block btw
or at least, I haven;t noticed anything as of late
(wasn't really looking early on tho)
You have to look inside your soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom