• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
god I worded that horribly
it just feels like funnier is lying about being 3p because he claimed it without serious prompting
rather than him actually being 3p that felt like claiming

I don't trust that boy or any of the steam that comes out of his nose, and with a game as large as this, I kinda think that he would a lot more likely to claim 3p as mafia rather than as 3p

the alternative is that he's 3p and 3p are basically wolves and we should lynch those anyways

unvote
vote: funnier

Pen

The game is on!
Day 1 Current Vote Tally:
Rubik - 1 (Doc)
ExLight - 1 (DekuNut)
All Might - 3 (Ragnarokio, Funnygurl555, ExLight)
Funnygurl555 - 4 (Spiritual Mask Salesman, Rubik, HeroOfTime, All Might)
Silverfish - 3 (LittleGumball, funnier6, Morbid Minish)
Calvin ツ - 1 (Johnny Sooshi)
funnier6 - 1 (The Sun Fan)

Not voting - Laurentus, Silverfish, Calvin ツ, Mellow Ezlo

With 18 players alive it takes 10 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Friday, August 30th 2019 at 7:00 PM EST. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20190830T19&p0=179&msg=End+of+Day+1&font=slab&csz=1

sunsun telling rag in scumchst not to bus teammates (because he hates bussing)

iirc when I was scum that one time on here I told my teammates to do as they will
on here, and I've said it before, I feel like I've never played mafia before, so I'd just let them do what they want because they've been swimming around this particular sea a lot more than I have

I even bused so I'm kind of surprised you think that I'm that one-note but w/e that's just my own pride speaking cuz I'm self-centered

ok maybe I'm being tenacious or annoying or w/e but it seriously annoys me that funnier taunted me by saying that I don't know how to read him when he's clearly claiming to not be town and I have a reputation of lynching 3p

the worst case scenario where we lynch funnier is still good for town on d0

It takes tenacity to try to lynch a mostly town/null read funnier hours before the end of day.
yeah I know I'm probably going to have to abandon ship, don't worry
maybe this will age well, maybe it won't, but I fully expect my vote to end up in a more relevant place

funnier6

Courage~
Pretty sure he claimed to be neither town nor scum and to not have the ability to kill, but who knows.
Who knows indeed.
I believe that he isn't town, at least
remember when he was the survivor? he didn't claim that role freely on the first day,

None of us knew our roles on the first day.

I softed like a crazy person as soon as I figured it out.

What?
? :suspicious:
The Countdown says around 2h left.
I posted that almost two hours ago.
bruh I /told/ you you weren't allowed to ask why
but I'll naswer anyways since funnier is voting for someone who I think is more likely to be town
And who was I voting then that you were town reading? Since when is voting someone you’re town reading a scum tell?
when funnier was 3p before, he didn't play it this way at all
maybe I'm too focused on poker, but it /feels/ like a bluff, rather than him just being strong
You’re not even paying attention.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
ok maybe I'm being tenacious or annoying or w/e but it seriously annoys me that funnier taunted me by saying that I don't know how to read him when he's clearly claiming to not be town and I have a reputation of lynching 3p

the worst case scenario where we lynch funnier is still good for town on d0
I mean, lynching funnier is cool and all
but why not make your vote relevant by putting it in one of the main wagons? :`v`:

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
It would be funny if funnier was town pretending to be survivor because he thinks I'm scum and knows I'll leave him alive if he's survivor but we're actually both town and it's a lot like that story where that one person sells all their hair and gets a comb for a gift or w/e idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom