• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
1: Funnier/Rubik Conspiracy: Funnier and Rubik have been breadcrumbing being some non-town faction together I think.

I can see how someone could possibly think this. But I really don't think it's the case. A lot of that was just jokey rvs stuff. Since the two of them are always going on about how they're always on opposite factions. And I dunno if they would be the type to soft at a non town faction which they're both a part of.

Morbid Minish:

- https://zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/anime-mafia-2.65942/page-15#post-1184287

The only consequential post I've seen from this player is this post, where they barn funnygurl. Not having any original opinions is a scumtell [/rubik]

- https://zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/anime-mafia-2.65942/page-19#post-1184361

they also express some self-consciousness at their inactivity/lack of content in this post, which i think is indictive of a scum-mentality. I have a scumread on Morbid Minish.

I have original opinions, it just so happened that FG posted that thought before I could and I thought it was a good look for her.

Also, definitely not self conscious about lack of activity with that post. Just an explanation, and one I used before as well when I was binging Stranger Things and was town in that game. Finished the show though, so I have more time to focus on the game.

Sun Fan: Sun fan has said a few things of consequence today, I think, and so I have a slight town read on them.
FunnyGurl: Funnygurl has said a few things of consequence today, I think, and so I have a slight town read on them.

These two reads are a bit odd. Exactly the same, but you elaborated so much more on other players. Seems like of they had said stuff of consequence then you would be able to give examples.

Also, I'm not sure how I feel about you having so many scum reads. I kinda want to like it and take it as more of a town thing though.

@Rubik does this seem on par for Rag? To have this many scum leans already.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Seems like the kind of thing Rag would do, yeah.

Currently have Rag in my town pool from that post, although I'm not sure how much I agree with Rag giving fg555 and sunsun townreads without rereading both of them myself. They both felt like good people to vote for, at the time, so I don't like writing them off like that without any deeper analysis.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
@ExLight I'm also currently townreading you because you're too scummy, fwiw.

And I guess all of us are paranoid, considering the community we hailed from was called "Paranoia Paradise" before we had to move homes and split into two communities. Rag might have pitched a conspiracy theory as an homage to the thing funnier doesn't want me to talk about because I linked rag to it at the time because it was so funny, but it's also possible rag genuinely thinks we're breadcrumbing some sort of weird self thing. It's also true that it felt like funnier was soft-claiming to be self-aligned and it's not exactly implausible for there to be another alignment in the game, although I don't think it's the kind of thing worth speculating about without concrete evidence to back it up.

i legitimate felt you may have been breadcrumbing something, though i presented it as a conspiracy theory as a reference. Its not like i'm sold on it, I just thought it was worth mentioning.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Funnygurl and Sun both put hard reads out into the open, afaicr, is why i like them. Most players at this point have been pretty soft about reading anyone as town or as scum. Expressing concrete opinions early is pro-town behaviour because it makes you more readable in light of later information. FWIW, they aren't strong town reads. My list is arranged roughly according to the strength of the reads.

I normally fixate on one or two people on day 1, its unusual for me to have that many posts set me off probably, but this game is both larger and has more posts than the games i usually play in, so that probably contributes.

Ragnarokio

hey laurentus you wanna post anything

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
All Might is the first player to make what appears to be completely serious analysis on the game.
And all the while, you're conveniently ignoring the joke posts I made around the same time.

Or were they joke posts?

DUN DUN DUUUUUN

Since you are familiar with how Ex plays how does he feel to you right now? You think all the deflection is alignment indicative?
Honestly don't remember playing much with him, I host more than I play and in my most recent game he just played a somewhat questionable performance of an indep. Sorry Ex.

Calvin: Rubik attacks calvin near the start of the game for self-voting and calvin dismisses it as a joke. It would have been more productive to seriously defend against it in the hopes of starting a productive dialogue. A few pages later rubik attacks Calvin again and calvin dismisses it as a joke again. Calvin has remained routinely active throughout the game but has not really posted anything of substance.
I think thats a bit far fetched to say it's scummy because I dismissed his attacks, which I genuinely took as a joke because in fairness Rubik just came accross as a fluffposting person so I really didn't know how to react, except see it as a joke.

I also wouldn't say i've been that active, mostly due to work or exam resits, after my shift today, that finishes at 11.30 BST, I will be more active.

In regards to your no substance claim I can't really disagree with that, i'll just attempt to make more of an effort once i'm finished at work.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I can understand this, though I'm not sure I can get behind it. Neither has posted enough for me to think beyond what I said before.

Just meant it in a joking manner friend :)
Aside from me, who else are you scum reading early

Sorry, just meant as a joke friendo. I can understand that you'd be upset by people flipping **** over it a lot after you explained it.

@All Might
@DekuNut
@Laurentus
@Ragnarokio

Y'all got anything to add to the discussion that's taken place in the first 24+ hours?
I still need to catch up. I read as far as pagr 10 last night, and you guys have added 6-ish pages since then.

funnier6

Courage~
A more active Doc (of his own choice, not by pressure) is usually scum.
I’ve never found this to be true, was this in some game years ago?
I also have liked what I read from FG so far
Can you elaborate on this? I don’t remember her saying much of anything.
Forgot most of what I learned in college/highschool the moment I met funnier, though.
You don’t thank me often enough
I am
/almost/
scumreading funnier
you're not allowed to ask why tho

no one else tho
Daily reminder you don’t know know how to read me. Though why on earth can’t you explain.
I'm getting town vibes from Rubik. Funnier seems to jokey to have a solid impression of, but it could be a cover-up. The Sun Fan confuses me. Exlight seems a bit too defensive, but then again he's defending being defensive so I guess it could be fine? Minish seems a bit more agressive than last game, but still very analytical. Someone to watch, but nothing telling. SMS is playing as normal as far as I can tell, but does seem a bit more eager to pressure a vote. Calvin is confusing to me, he's kinda deflecting away from himself.

That's all I got for now.
Idr see how you’re town reading Rubik but I’m too jokey to get a read on. Maybe I’m overestimating my posts so far but I would’ve expected that to go in the opposite direction. Especially since Rubik has been way too jokey for me to get a read on. Since a ton of you are new here, it’s good to keep in mind that Rubik is extremely hard to read and pin down as both alignments. Literally the easiest way to read him is take your read of me and reverse it because we’ve never been the same alignment once. Can you elaborate some more on these?

Ragnarokio

And all the while, you're conveniently ignoring the joke posts I made around the same time.

Or were they joke posts?

DUN DUN DUUUUUN

why is this convenient?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom