• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a bit relevant to say; it was a ninja kill n2 but the bulletproof made the nightkill n1
so maybe the wolves have a joat or something?
I'm not sure what to make of my info anymore and I've missed so much that I don't think I can provide too much of use

no, its not that the wolves have a JOAT, the bulletproof definitely made the n1 kill I forgot about the flavor text
ragnar might be cleared from my POV I need to look at everything together

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I still wanna lynch All Might. Still think LG might be scum. Not sure on who the 3rd is if there is a 4 scum team.

Also realized that SMS isn't necessarily town, but he's not scum at least. Though I don't know flavor so he may be just town.

Will have to reevaluate some people.

Vote: All Might

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I've got a bit relevant to say; it was a ninja kill n2 but the bulletproof made the nightkill n1
so maybe the wolves have a joat or something?
I'm not sure what to make of my info anymore and I've missed so much that I don't think I can provide too much of use
I'm honestly pretty curious about what your role does because I'm having a hard time imagining it.

I kind of feel like a mass soft claim might be a good idea right now, if that's even legal.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'm honestly pretty curious about what your role does because I'm having a hard time imagining it.

I kind of feel like a mass soft claim might be a good idea right now, if that's even legal.

I have very vaguely softed my role in interactions with funnier and All Might.

I am fine occupying the role claim for today
I think it might be necessary

(insert comment about soft-claiming basically being hard-claiming)

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I have very vaguely softed my role in interactions with funnier and All Might.
I could look again, but I imagine you're too subtle for me.
I am fine occupying the role claim for today
I think it might be necessary

(insert comment about soft-claiming basically being hard-claiming)
I guess it messes with the ability to exactly describe your ability, though. Like, I can't really be sure how much people understand my ability even if they have a general idea.

I'd like to wait a bit first, there might be another necessary claim that comes up.

I guess it messes with the ability to exactly describe your ability, though. Like, I can't really be sure how much people understand my ability even if they have a general idea.

I'd like to wait a bit first, there might be another necessary claim that comes up.

firstly I will say I have no idea what minish's role is and I would've believed it if she said she never softed this game

secondly, of course, no rush

I'll probably do some reading on mr saitama sometime today
I've never seen the show and I know he's supposed to be the protag and a good guy but iirc he longs for a challenge or something and that sounds vaguely sk-ish

honestly I know we're supposed to be scared and all but the lar kill kind of makes me feel better about the game because there's not very much room to hide

scum is within ragnar (just recognized your name, or, at least, something about it), lg and all might, imo
small chance SK is SMS

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer

Yeah, they were very subtle so I wouldn't be surprised if no one picked up on them.

firstly I will say I have no idea what minish's role is and I would've believed it if she said she never softed this game

secondly, of course, no rush

And that's fair because I kinda didn't want people to figure it out too easy. But wanted it there in case of future reference. Though at this point it might not matter if scum knew. Wouldn't be as useful but I can't do much about that.

It's also partially why I'm suspicious of what I think All Might was softing. I can tell y'all what I think his soft is if anyone else is also suspicious of him. I dunno, maybe I am just stuck in a tunnel on him but it seems almost logical at this point.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I've never seen the show and I know he's supposed to be the protag and a good guy but iirc he longs for a challenge or something and that sounds vaguely sk-ish
I'm Town, I just suck. I thought for sure if Irvine flipped Town Funnygurl would be scum, but I was wrong.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Yeah, they were very subtle so I wouldn't be surprised if no one picked up on them.

And that's fair because I kinda didn't want people to figure it out too easy. But wanted it there in case of future reference. Though at this point it might not matter if scum knew. Wouldn't be as useful but I can't do much about that.

It's also partially why I'm suspicious of what I think All Might was softing. I can tell y'all what I think his soft is if anyone else is also suspicious of him. I dunno, maybe I am just stuck in a tunnel on him but it seems almost logical at this point.
Go ahead, I remember Exlight had a few theories back on Day 2.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I'm gonna just assume he's not SK based on flavor unless the game doesn't end when we kill 3 more scum, probably. Having a friendly nk is a pretty useful tool.

I'm gonna just assume he's not SK based on flavor unless the game doesn't end when we kill 3 more scum, probably. Having a friendly nk is a pretty useful tool.

yeah the flavor looks good
just looking for where town can lose the game rn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom