• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you can stop this "you all don't know me I only do this as town". It may not have been a hammer then but you've done it as scum so it means nothing.

I never once said that, so preferably don't put words in my mouth Minish. I jumped into a games scum role twice now after the game had already started, and had to make due with what I was given, I'm sure anyone knows that issue. Actually that does make sense now that I think about it. My meta seems to be "Don't believe him regardless of what he says, we'll be right sometimes!"

If you are town. Didn't say you are because idk. At this point I really hope you are town because this lash out at the end from you will just be unsportsmanlike conduct from you here at the end.

If I was scum and caught in something like this, I wouldn't lash at people since they obviously outsmarted me. That would indeed be unsportsmanlike and I would be ashamed. This is not the case today. I only get this irritated when I get jumped as town with no way to defend myself.

Instead of focusing on me and trying to prove that I'm scum, I would really advise you all to talk about who is next on your hit list before Pen gets here and ends the day. Make the most of your time and maybe town can still win this.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
If I was scum and caught in something like this, I wouldn't lash at people since they obviously outsmarted me. That would indeed be unsportsmanlike and I would be ashamed. This is not the case today. I only get this irritated when I get jumped as town with no way to defend myself.

Instead of focusing on me and trying to prove that I'm scum, I would really advise you all to talk about who is next on your hit list before Pen gets here and ends the day. Make the most of your time and maybe town can still win this.
Well you shouldn't have hammered so the day would have continued.

Anyway, let's say Irvine flips green. I got getting rid of Funnygurl covered, obviously, because I got one thing up my sleeve. Tonight will probably be my last night anyway though.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I never once said that, so preferably don't put words in my mouth Minish. I jumped into a games scum role twice now after the game had already started, and had to make due with what I was given, I'm sure anyone knows that issue. Actually that does make sense now that I think about it. My meta seems to be "Don't believe him regardless of what he says, we'll be right sometimes!"

Then please, tell me what you meant when you told me and SMS both that we don't know you when we pointed out your self vote. Because the self vote in the first Anime Mafia wasn't when your lynch was inevitable. And doing it as town even if you think you're gonna be lynched is actively playing against town. I'm tired of this condescension and I'm tired of you constantly self voting because it doesn't help town no matter how irritated you are.

If you're town you would think for one second about what SMS said and realize that he's essentially town to anyone that looks at it. So saying he's definitely scum for doing this is not helping and of course town isn't going to listen to you saying to kill him. Sure he could be wrong do to other factors but that doesn't mean he's scum.

Then please, tell me what you meant when you told me and SMS both that we don't know you when we pointed out your self vote. Because the self vote in the first Anime Mafia wasn't when your lynch was inevitable. And doing it as town even if you think you're gonna be lynched is actively playing against town. I'm tired of this condescension and I'm tired of you constantly self voting because it doesn't help town no matter how irritated you are.

If you're town you would think for one second about what SMS said and realize that he's essentially town to anyone that looks at it. So saying he's definitely scum for doing this is not helping and of course town isn't going to listen to you saying to kill him. Sure he could be wrong do to other factors but that doesn't mean he's scum.

Look, I'm sorry if you think I'm being condescending, that's just how I play. How I choose to use my vote however is my own choice, not yours, regardless of how you feel about it.

Assuming SMS IS town, I would heavily advise you to think about what I said earlier. "Perhaps I was bestowed Bulletproof" I have no idea what you're talking about when you say I'm bulletproof and that is NOT part of my role 100%. So again assuming you're town, something happened that caused you to see something that wasn't correct. I don't know if a bus is capable of that, or maybe someone seriously was trying to protect me? Assuming the latter is true, don't reveal yourself and apply that to someone else tonight if you can. If I have any leads that can help town, there it is.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 3 Final Vote Tally:
Funnygurl555 - 1 (Rubik)
Morbid Minish - 2 (MixMasterLar, Silverfish)
Irvine - 6 (Spiritual Mask Salesman, Ragnarokio, The Sun Fan, Funnygurl555, LittleGumball, Irvine)

Not voting - Morbid Minish, All Might

With 11 players alive it takes 6 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Monday, September 9th 2019 at 7:00 PM EST. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20190909T19&p0=179&msg=End+of+Day+3&font=slab&csz=1

Majority has been reached and Irvine will be lynched as soon as I get the time to end the day after I get home from work. Until then it's twilight so you may still keep talking.

@Irvine before I allowed you to join this game you told me that you had changed and you promised me that you would behave if I let you play. Clearly you have not changed. You've broken the promise you made and you've betrayed my trust for the last time. Please do NOT make any more posts in this thread as it only causes more drama.

As for the rest of you, feel free to continue posting until I post the lynch scene a couple of hours from now. :)

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I know a guy who usually played with a policy that they'd always hammer anyone (including themselves) if able, unless in LyLo/MyLo.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
not give any more thoughts to my reads Lar, a town that insists on lynching me because they "assume" I'm scum without a doubt (boy doesn't this sound familiar) doesn't deserve them. No matter what I say, I will still die, if you want any help from me, then vig or lynch who I told you to. Now excuse me.

I think if you analyze things calmly you should see that there isn't really any option but to lynch you today. That doesn't mean that in the event that you're town that your reads aren't useful, and there's no use getting emotional over something like this. I don't think the town is misplaying by lynching you. If it turns out you're town and that SMS was lying then we proceed to lynch him and get scum anyways. the probability that neither of you are lying is too low to make doing anything else worthwhile in the absence of additional information probably.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Ah. Still I don't think it's productive play from a Townie though.
Generally not, although I think part of his intention with it was partially to make people more cautious about putting people near hammer range and part of it was liking to hammer.

Another part of it was liking to hammer people, which certainly wasn't rooted in productivity.

I don't think it was that bad of a policy so long as they warned people about it, which they did.

Ah, I missed the end of the day. If I die tonight, Please look into All Might, Rag, and Lars a bit more. I could be very wrong there, but it would help.
Minish- I still have doubts but you've done really well for yourself today.
And don't kill Rubik because of me. I could have read the soft wrong. I feel there is a strong chance we are both town with similar, yet different abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom