• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I think All Might was softing Vengeful. With saying maybe Hero played scummy to try to get lynched and find mafia. And he said something about his hand being temperamental or something.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Silverfish has a claim that might conflict with mine, which could be AI or not.

Idk what all might and minish are softing.

LG has been pretty invisible.

I don't get sun sun's claim but he's giving info and he's at least trying to be proactive.

I'm going to assume sms is town.

Rag's play has felt pretty Towny to me so I'll probably assume rag is town so far but I'd like some soft info from them too, probably.

dog I wouldn't understand my role either
I've never seen it before and I don't even really have a comparison to what its most similar to
1-shot voyeur??
but with different shots after, I guess??

seemed cool when I got it but it might just be awful as a role

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
dog I wouldn't understand my role either
I've never seen it before and I don't even really have a comparison to what its most similar to
1-shot voyeur??
but with different shots after, I guess??

seemed cool when I got it but it might just be awful as a role
Does this count as a claim?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Y'all may be able to figure out my role from that and a specific thing I was asking All Might about d2. I don't want to get too much more specific to not cross the softing line.

Gotta head to bed though so I'll look into people more later.

Oof. Well, at least that narrows down some scum interest. I can't pinpoint why, but tag still doesn't sit right with me. I don't know what to make of All might 2.0, but ill go back and try and get a better read.
Minish seems okay for now, despite voting her yesterday. LG I'll also have to go back for.
Only people I'm sure of are sun and Rubik as town.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
mass soft claim sounds good to me, if its a legal play. I'm not familiar with the rules here.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Y'all may be able to figure out my role from that and a specific thing I was asking All Might about d2. I don't want to get too much more specific to not cross the softing line.

Gotta head to bed though so I'll look into people more later.
Do you or anyone else care to let me know which post(s) to look at?

Pen

The game is on!
Does this count as a claim?

I do have to count something as specific as that as a claim, yes. Sorry @The Sun Fan I know you didn't meant to but that will have to be the claim of today.

mass soft claim sounds good to me, if its a legal play. I'm not familiar with the rules here.

Just as long as no one is too specific. Be very careful, especially since the claim of today has already been made.

Day 4 Current Vote Tally:
All Might - 1 (Morbid Minish)

Not voting - Rubik, The Sun Fan, Spiritual Mask Salesman, All Might, Ragnarokio, Silverfish, LittleGumball

With 8 players alive it takes 5 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Thursday, September 12th 2019 at 7:00 PM EST. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20190912T19&p0=179&msg=End+of+Day+4&font=slab&csz=1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom