• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
if any town player was responsible for irvine surviving last night i assume they'd say as much before we lynched him.

In which case, I thank myself for using my ability on you. It makes sense that I targeted you and did not die as you were likely going to kill me. If that is not the case then it doesn't matter in the end.

I will not give any more thoughts to my reads Lar, a town that insists on lynching me because they "assume" I'm scum without a doubt (boy doesn't this sound familiar) doesn't deserve them. No matter what I say, I will still die, if you want any help from me, then vig or lynch who I told you to. Now excuse me.

Unvote

Vote: Irvine

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I will not give any more thoughts to my reads Lar, a town that insists on lynching me because they "assume" I'm scum without a doubt (boy doesn't this sound familiar) doesn't deserve them. No matter what I say, I will still die, if you want any help from me, then vig or lynch who I told you to. Now excuse me.

Unvote

You seem upset that people assume you're scum but were shading me because I assumed funnier was 3rd party. So ya, you have no place to lecture people here on anything. And the "boy doesn't that sound familiar" seems like a reference to funnier who was actually scum. We don't have to do what you tell us to get your help, and if you are town then that's a really crappy way of trying to help town. Plus, ya you're dying anyways because you just hammered yourself. Do you ever not vote yourself in games?

You seem upset that people assume you're scum but were shading me because I assumed funnier was 3rd party. So ya, you have no place to lecture people here on anything. And the "boy doesn't that sound familiar" seems like a reference to funnier who was actually scum. We don't have to do what you tell us to get your help, and if you are town then that's a really crappy way of trying to help town. Plus, ya you're dying anyways because you just hammered yourself. Do you ever not vote yourself in games?

Do you enjoy being wrong all the time Minish? I'm referencing my last game which was VFD. Town refused to listen to reason, then and I died town, giving scum the win over some stupid Miller thing no one even expected. If you're such a big shot when it comes to Meta, then why deliberately ignore mine? It's literally just happening again in the exact same way give or take the Miller bit, which is why I told you all to look at SMS. If you want a really crappy way of helping town, then why don't you go defend funnier for 72 hours again as you have no room to talk yourself. I vote myself when the town gets in this phase where no matter what I say I'm a dead man. Scum will win this game, 100%.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
i hope you read me correctly one day mml

also stop discrediting what i've done. my votes were placed well. if we're both town remember this post in post game
I think you're overestimating your own contributions, which range from sheepy to flip-floppity, not to mention you disappeared for most of the D2 phase. Voting decisively is a good thing, but twice now you followed suit with Rag early on so I have to take that into account.

Irvine's flip will basically decide this for me.

Chomping Block*

You get my point
Chopping block?

maybe it's just his personality but i find him impossible to understand. lots of roundabout ways of saying things and if it wasn't the way he normally talks i'd find him suspicious for it but it's just the way he is.
Maybe I'm overthinking on some of the stuff I say and it gets to be a bit rambley. My points do tend to be on the longer side; I'll try harder to be clearer.

Worth looking back at Funnygurl's recent posts, if in some weird scenario Irvine isn't scum, and I was roleblocked, Funnygurl will obviously be scum.
She's been shading him pretty hard for some time.

Unvote

What's with people hammering themselves in this game? I'm not even sure how to react because you don't seem entirely scummy, but it's too late to change that now I suppose.

I think you're overestimating your own contributions, which range from sheepy to flip-floppity, not to mention you disappeared for most of the D2 phase. Voting decisively is a good thing, but twice now you followed suit with Rag early on so I have to take that into account.

Irvine's flip will basically decide this for me.

Chopping block?

Maybe I'm overthinking on some of the stuff I say and it gets to be a bit rambley. My points do tend to be on the longer side; I'll try harder to be clearer.

She's been shading him pretty hard for some time.

What's with people hammering themselves in this game? I'm not even sure how to react because you don't seem entirely scummy, but it's too late to change that now I suppose.

Don't focus your attention solely on FG, SMS is just trying to slide out of the spotlight by tossing her under the bus, whether shes his scumbud or not. I gave my reason for hammering myself and I feel no shame from it, versus how ashamed the other 5 votes should feel, had I not, scum would have just jumped on the last slot to finish it anyway. Seriously, can anyone see a way I would not have been lynched today? There was absolutely no way to defend myself from votes that pile up regardless of what I say. No wonder funnier never said anything at the end, no one would listen.

Actually tbh, I'd like to see you win All Might, Idc which alignment you are. You're one of the few that did not pointlessly jump me when I defended myself and you even cast doubt on my lynch if even very slightly. Good luck to you. I'll be watching the outcome.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Even if you are town your flip confirms a lot anyway. We'll know for sure there is a roleblocker, we'll know Funnygurl is scum because she counterclaimed, and we'll be able to analyze who hopped on your wagon. Not my fault I'm trying to be cautious with my role. I'm pretty sure this is where Town takes the game from here on out regardless of your alignment.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
All I'm going to say to you Irvine is that you voted yourself in the first Anime Mafia and you were scum. So you can stop this "you all don't know me I only do this as town". It may not have been a hammer then but you've done it as scum so it means nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom