• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope you read me correctly one day mml

also stop discrediting what i've done. my votes were placed well. if we're both town remember this post in post game

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
yeah I don't think its really worth playing to that; the roleblock target last night was almost certainly you, right?

also, funnier didn't know your role in full, or, if he did, he made a super hilarious mistake with his claim that I will never let him live down
His result should have literally just been my role name. Maybe he didn't look it up what it meant or something, but it should have been pretty obvious.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
I've been on mobile all day bruh
I'll be free to multi quote posts tomorrow

All post made from me since Thursday have been on mobile....

i hope you read me correctly one day mml

also stop discrediting what i've done. my votes were placed well. if we're both town remember this post in post game

Hahaha Funny post full reads please kthx.

I've no interest in entertaining your ego any longer please just try to solve the game. It's that or get on the chomping: your call

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
small chance of mafia bus [regarding SMS and Irvine]
IMO there's no reason for SMS to bus Irvine out of nowhere like this. in my mind there's no way they're scumbuds
He didnt pist much
he should drink more water tbh
we have 48 hour nights
we have 24 hour nights. you are also overestimating the amount of time i am home, or able to look at my phone
@MixMasterLar - Lar is a high quality poster who posts full reads on phone at work while being awesome and rocking the worlds sexiest ponytail . Ok so his job has a **** ton of downtime and it isn't that impressive. So? Also holds the World record to the Namco arcade game Phozon. You can watch that video in his Best of Lar 2017 playlist on the YouTubes.
sounds biased tbh. looks like an OMGUS to me, except it's more like omg u rock. OMGUR

reads list incoming, wanted to meme real quick as i caught up

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Rubik - town. i don't think i really need to explain why, i think everyone is townreading him for the same reasons. at least that's the vibe i'm getting anyway.
The Sun Fan - if he's scum i don't see a reason for him to bus funnier so early. also i like him as a person. town
Spiritual Mask Salesman - from what i've seen today, town. don't think i need to say much more
Morbid Minish - i've talked about her before, i doubt she would stick so hard to her guns and insist funnier isn't scum, if they were scum pals. town
All Might - maybe it's just his personality but i find him impossible to understand. lots of roundabout ways of saying things and if it wasn't the way he normally talks i'd find him suspicious for it but it's just the way he is. regardless, i haven't seen anything from him that explicitly screams town to me, plus he's def said some things that are shady. but i might be mixing AM1 and AM2 aka hero. overall idfk how i'm reading him and i ought to ISO him but every time i catch up it takes like 2 hours and then it's like midnight and i'm too tired umu
Funnygurl555 - has not been helpful and it's insane that she keeps escaping from being lynched. she keeps coasting by with little effort and people are clearly scumreading her, and for good reason, yet she keeps slipping by. scumread but not my highest priority, because other people have just done scummier things. i realize i am doing the exact thing i am complaining about and leaving her alone for a scummier person lmfao but there's just harder proof on Irvine.
Ragnarokio - went really hard on day 1 and then now i feel like they've gone less hard. i can't really recall anything specific going on with them, mostly just that they nailed AM1 and then cooled down. I feel like if they did anything shady i'd have seen it though. hesitant town read
Silverfish - i've talked about my scumread on silverfish before and not much has changed. little posting with little input, and never commits to a read on a person. definite scumread, 11/10 would have shot by now if i could
LittleGumball - look mom i'm on tv
MixMasterLar - has made me laugh out loud multiple times and i accept this attempt to pocket me. jokes aside, incredible effort and input and has shown clear logical progression whenever their opinion changes. i am open to the possibility of being wrong, but i just think they're towny. would need someone to convince me they're scum
Irvine - i believe SMS over Irvine, plus his role sounds overly complicated and idk if that's a theme this game or if all these complicated roles are scum coming up with fake claims. scum and is my current vote that i'm going to stick with

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Scum literally knows it, so I don't want town to be confused about it.

I can say what I think it is if you'd like. Since you can't claim. Though it is a tiny bit confusing to figure. After your clarification today I feel like it could be one of two things.

Also, I do think Silverfish may be confused on what you softed, and maybe he's softing the other role I thought you might be.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
You're welcome to, if you'd like.

Unless I'm mistaken about the rules, I can probably say something isn't my role if it's off base.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
You're welcome to, if you'd like.

Unless I'm mistaken about the rules, I can probably say something isn't my role if it's off base.

I think you're a flavor cop who only gets results of people who target you. I guess you can answer this part to not outright verify. But you softed a bunch at the beginning of d1 right?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I just realized that scum might not know what I do, because I was mistaken than the role that matches my role name apparently is something completely different, which I guess means it's probably okay if people don't fully understand my ability.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'm gonna do a quick 'reads list' with very brief explanation in case of a hammer. But will try to elaborate more later.

Town
SMS - He's been playing like he usually does as town. Which may come across scummy at times, but that's just how SMS is. He seems to chime in at certain times he sees necessary, and doesn't feel like he's working with anyone but himself. Plus his soft is the most believable.

Rubik - Tbh, I wouldn't put it past him and funnier to come up with a plan to bus funnier if he were in a tough spot. But the way it happened I just don't quite see them going to that length. They would have had to start the plan d1. He turned the tides back on funnier when it looked like people were starting to cut him some slack. Plus, I originally had suspicions about his role, but more clarification has led to me thinking that would be less useful in scum's hands. Especially if funnier was a rolecop.

The Sun Fan - I just don't see him reacting the way he did d2 as buds with funnier. He was really pushing his lynch (which ya he'd look bad if he didn't given his stance on 3rd parties). But the fact he was so adamant that funnier was scum even when everyone else still thought he was 3rd party just seems like it came from a town mindset. Especially when after funnier did flip scum he said he didn't feel right for the right reasons. He also hasn't seemed too different from his town play to me, though I think he may feel a bit less aggressive so that's something to consider.

Rag - I've liked a lot of her thoughts. She seems to be consistently scum hunting. Her d1 back and forth with All Might the first looked good for her. She seems to be in her own world in a good way. As in not working with a team and making her own conclusions.

Null
FG - For some reason I just want to townread FG. It's just a gut feeling. But she hasn't done a ton. Also I still think her flip could be good info. I'm not gunning for her lynch but wouldn't be super against it. Though she may have softed something that makes her seem more town. Definitely would like to see more actual scum hunting and thoughts though.

Silverfish - I keep going back and forth on Silver so I put him in null. He definitely does some scummy things like the d1 reads list that was completely inconsistent. And the immediate sheeping of votes. But considering the fact that he's a newer player that hasn't really played with any of us makes me wonder if he's just town in over his head and trying to make some effort. Feels like he would have mored guidance behind the scenes than he seems to have if he's scum.

Lar - I'm just not sure how to pin him. It doesn't help that I don't really know his meta so I'm not sure what's in his range as scum/town. Despite him saying that I was suspicious of everyone who voted me/was suspicious of me that's not the case. Ya I had a lot of back and forth with him, but I could see him actually thinking what he was saying as a townie. The suspicions of All Might and Irvine for suspecting me is because I felt they had faulty logic and were trying to use Lar's push on me to hide behind while also not committing to voting me. So I'm not suspicious of him for pushing me at the beginning of the day even if I disagree with his reasonings. However, I just haven't gotten anything from him that has screamed townie yet. He likes to push people and be a loud, active voice in the thread. But that can be a scum tactic. Also, don't exactly like his soft, but it's not AI at the moment.

Scum
Irvine - He showed a lot of wavering on funnier, which I think is more scummy than outright defending him hardcore. Since scum would know he's gonna flip scum, but can hide behind the 3rd party claim and say they were unsure because of it. It gives them room to not have to commit, especially if they feel they can switch the target. Also, I didn't like how he came into today and said I was proven wrong but also that he suspected me. Like how can I be proven wrong if I knew funnier was scum? Seems more like he knew I was town and therefore knew I was wrong and not actually pulling a scum play.

All Might - Hero's d1 reads list was all over the place. He was oddly non committal on just about everyone. But the few thoughts he did have on people didn't seem to make sense. He had a null read on All Might for being too quiet yet liked his responses to Rag. Which seems weird because All Might was a big point of contention so he should have had more concrete thoughts. He also had a slight town lean on Silver but didn't explain why, even when he was null on most everyone else who was more active. He also voted FG instead of one of his more scum read people, even when he didn't scum read FG but thought her or All Might was definitely going to be lynched that day (when I think there was still half of the day to go). Also just checked and realized he had a slight scum lean on funnier so that could have been possible distancing.

Besides that, after All Might subbed in I didn't feel any better. His soft doesn't make me feel he's town. And he did the same thing as Irvine did with not committing to any certain read of funnier and also saying I was wrong about funnier but not committing to read me one way or the other, but saying I didn't look good from it.

LG - This isn't a strong read at all. Tbh, it's mostly just gut feeling. I've only seen her as scum once I believe, and this feels like it could be similar to that. She's been busy so hasn't said a ton. And when I did ISO her d1, I came out with the thought she looked town even though I went into it feeling something was off. I'll probably have to ISO her again to see exactly if I can find what makes me feel off about her. So ya, not much of substance here, just a gut feeling and others looking better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom